Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Osundecide!! Only Osogbo Election Is Accessible.#cancelosunrerun# - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osundecide!! Only Osogbo Election Is Accessible.#cancelosunrerun# (767 Views)

#osundecide : So Tinubu Laboured In Vain? / Osundecide! Calm In APC Stronghold But Troubles In PDP Stronghold / I Need This Info On OSUNDECIDE. I Am About Staking #2m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osundecide!! Only Osogbo Election Is Accessible.#cancelosunrerun# by ERockson: 11:47am On Sep 27, 2018
For the sake of justice, equity and fairness I call on INEC to cancel the ongoing fraudulent rerun election in Orolu and Ife north axis. Accredited observers were not allowed into the towns,Election is being conducting in the dark. Presently, only osogbo election is accessible. #canceltheosunrerun#
Re: Osundecide!! Only Osogbo Election Is Accessible.#cancelosunrerun# by ayokellany: 12:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
ERockson:
For the shake of justice, equity and fairness I call on INEC to cancel the ongoing fraudulent rerun election in Orolu and Ife north axis. Accredited observers were not allowed into the towns,Election are been conducting in the dark. Presently, only osogbo election is accessible. #canceltheosunrerun#

Have your father cancel it now or let him light up the place.

1 Like

Re: Osundecide!! Only Osogbo Election Is Accessible.#cancelosunrerun# by Famzer: 12:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
So how did Seun Okinbaloye of Channels TV get those people in the queue to vote that is being showed live on TV?
I think you should report channels TV to NBC if you are so sure about your complaint

2 Likes

Re: Osundecide!! Only Osogbo Election Is Accessible.#cancelosunrerun# by gurnam: 12:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
ERockson:
For the shake of justice, equity and fairness I call on INEC to cancel the ongoing fraudulent rerun election in Orolu and Ife north axis. Accredited observers were not allowed into the towns,Election are been conducting in the dark. Presently, only osogbo election is accessible. #canceltheosunrerun#

For the sake of the good people of State of Osun, please keep quiet!!
Re: Osundecide!! Only Osogbo Election Is Accessible.#cancelosunrerun# by modath(f): 12:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
gurnam:

For the sake of the good people of State of Osun, please keep quiet!!

cheesy .... & another bomb dey too.

ERockson:
For the shake of justice, equity and fairness I call on INEC to cancel the ongoing fraudulent rerun election in Orolu and Ife north axis. Accredited observers were not allowed into the towns, Election are been conducting in the dark. Presently, only osogbo election is accessible. #canceltheosunrerun#

Justice for who? The people of the state or bragging rights?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019: Uba Assures Buhari, APC Of Victory In Anambra / 16,000 APC Members Defect With Chieftain To PDP In Bauchi / I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.