Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,236 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:10 PM

I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) (780 Views)

ACP Usman Shugaba Named Chief Personal Security Officer To The President-Elect / DAYS TO INAUGURATION: Service Chiefs, Personal Security Top Tinubu’s Priorities / Buhari Appoints Aliyu Abubakar Musa As New Chief Personal Security Officer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 13, 2018
Our Vice President in waiting, His Excellency, Mr. Peter Obi, is a notoriously simple man who shuns the trappings of power and wealth. You would see him moving around without security and without adequate personal protection. This makes him a soft target for the evil APC which we all know is populated by desperate and ungodly characters capable of anything, including murdering opponents. They did it to Funsho Williams in 2006, which paved the way for the evil bandits in Bourdillon and environs to strengthen their stranglehold on Lagos since then until today. We must not repeat the same mistake with Peter Obi.

We cannot afford to expose Peter Obi to the evil plans of the APC, especially in the frenzied buildup to the 2019 presidential elections.

By this medium, I am making a clarion call to the Atiku Campaign Organization to immediately - as a matter of supremely urgent priority - increase the personal security of Mr. Peter Obi. It is a matter of life and death. The APC cannot be trusted.

7 Likes

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by blackpanda: 11:47am On Oct 13, 2018
Don't wait your energy. Obi ain't going nowhere. Asorock is allergic to Igbo's grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by Hfavored: 11:49am On Oct 13, 2018
Pet Obi hardly walk around with security, he walks freely without police, he is different from other Nigerian politicians
well op please get yourself a dictionary, check the meaning of notorious and thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by Nobody: 11:50am On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:
Don't wait your energy. Obi ain't going nowhere. Asorock is allergic to Igbo's grin

OK, good. You and your fellow killers in the APC should hold on to that belief. At least that would make it unnecessary for you to consider eliminating Mr. Obi.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by Nobody: 11:51am On Oct 13, 2018
Hfavored:
Pet Obi hardly walk around with security, he walks freely without police, he is different from other Nigerian politicians

He can't continue like that now that he is the Vice President in waiting. It is too risky, considering the deadly killer instincts of the APC and its members.

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by blackpanda: 11:54am On Oct 13, 2018
Hedonini:

OK, good. You and your fellow killers in the APC should hold on to that belief. At least that would make it unnecessary for you to consider eliminating Mr. Obi.

Lol the guilty runneth when nobody pursueth. Nobody has you and your losing party's time

1 Like

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by dignity33: 12:01pm On Oct 13, 2018
LORETA ONOCHIE STOP SPREADING GABBISH BECAUSE EVERY SANE PERSON KNOW THAT THE RESULT OF APC IN ANAMBRA STATE WAS FALSE, IT WAS RIGGED BUT IF NOT HOW STRONG THE STATE RULING PARTY WAS THEY COULD HAVE OUTSMART THEM JUST LIKE WHAT THEY DOES IN EKITI AND OSUN.

1 Like

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by ificatchmodeh: 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Lol the guilty runneth when nobody pursueth. Nobody has you and your losing party's time

Na Dullard wan rule this country for another four years?

Guy wake up..

Una propaganda no work again..

4 Likes

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by BeardedMeat(m): 12:40pm On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:
It's obvious you don't mean it. You can still come to the winning side while the window is open.

3 Likes

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by ificatchmodeh: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:

Imagine Buhari ruling this country till 2023..

Ahswear Nigerians go hear am dance am..even the fulls shouting sai Buhari go sell demselves to eat.

God no go gree that Kain thing..

Nigerians have rejected the Dullard in spirit and flesh..

1 Like

Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by blackpanda: 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2018
BeardedMeat:
It's obvious you don't mean it. You can still come to the winning side while the window is open.

But PDP has always been d losing side. PDP lost in 2015. Lost in ekiti. Lost in osun. Losing is more like your heritage na grin
Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by BeardedMeat(m): 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2018
blackpanda:

But PDP has always been d losing side. PDP lost in 2015. Lost in ekiti. Lost in osun. Losing is more like your heritage na grin
After Atiku is sworn in, you gonna eat your words.
Re: I Hope Peter Obi Has Improved His Personal Security (APC Is Evil) by blackpanda: 1:29pm On Oct 13, 2018
BeardedMeat:
After Atiku is sworn in, you gonna eat your words.

No am gonna eat u

(1) (Reply)

"My Boys" Femi Fani Kayode Shares Adorable Photos Of His Triplets / More Photos From President Buhari's Visit To Borno State / REVEALED!!! APC Appeal To President Buhari Not To Attend Debate [REASON]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.