Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,500 members, 7,819,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) (60681 Views)

Enugu Rerun: Voters Beat INEC Staff For Coming With Pre-filled Result Sheets / Protest Hits Southern Kaduna As Soldiers Prevent Residents From Voting. Photos / Osun Rerun: White Handkerchief As A Sign Of Vote Buying (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by TAO11(f): 4:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
I blame the people of Osun. because if the numbers that voted APC didn't vote them at all, we won't be doing all these calculations today.
APC didn't win a single ward in Anambra talk more of a local government, that's how you reject the devil and everything the he represents.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by bluecircle470: 4:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
I am sorry, i refuse to believe such
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Yoighaman(m): 4:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
leocash:
100% available .... 220 odd call or whatsapp let all smile together.

Do people actually fall for this?
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by 1miccza: 4:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yambee:
White handkerchief?

This must be a joke. Like a joke, we are seeing the APC turn our democratic process into a North Korean style dictatorship.

We all should rise and fight the APC.

We all should vote against the APC, as any vote for the APC is an encouragement to them that we like their dictatorship kind of politics.

Buhari has to be sent back to Daura and Tinubu back to Iseyin.

Never again.

Would our votes count??
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by starz100: 4:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
I blame inec for calling this 'election'. It appears that the electoral body could condone worst irregularity just to produce results for their masters
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by DozieInc(m): 4:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
It's very obvious the military was deployed to aid the rigging of election in Osu.n state.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by smileyoo: 4:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
Runaway:
Where on earth is Nigeria located again?
lol @ futa-jalon, but plans 're currently been made to shift it to sambissa forest, as soon as possible.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by OROSUNBOLB(m): 4:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
hayesconcept:
I laugh in Japanese. Just dey make mouth for nairaland shior

Ode l'oruko e.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Samtob90(m): 4:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:
This is not an election

Why is the screening taking place in the bush? Are the voters residing in the forest?

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Charly68: 5:04pm On Sep 27, 2018
When you are ready to burn money enter into politics in Naija,I tell you the game is worse than pool..i can imagine how much the aspirants have sunk into this election now .Billions have gone down the drain with no result .
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by mamawin(f): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
otunde527:
A rape on our young democracy
Did you say young? Almost 20years now.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
All these lie lie boobos.
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by jumpandpas(m): 6:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Yambee:
White handkerchief?

This must be a joke. Like a joke, we are seeing the APC turn our democratic process into a North Korean style dictatorship.

We all should rise and fight the APC.

We all should vote against the APC, as any vote for the APC is an encouragement to them that we like their dictatorship kind of politics.

Buhari has to be sent back to Daura and Tinubu back to Iseyin.

Never again.

I curse the day I will support any politician or political party. You can't be sincere as a supporter of these criminals.

You will be shocked to see the roads leading to these guys communities yet they're shouting sai baba upandan.

ngeneukwenu buhariguy omenka yarimo yyeske liondeleo madridguy sarrki
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by rock003: 7:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Butterflyleo, this is the emptiness you've dedicate your destiny to promote
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Crossboy(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
otunde527:
A rape on our young democracy
They Group Intimacy And Creampied Her grin
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
Highest mockery of democracy at its peak today in Osun... If you qoute me saying APC won on a fair ground, then may whatever you belief in Jesus, Allah or whatever, run your life and ur unborn kids the same way today election was conducted.

Spit spit spit on Nigeria .. Spit on Buahari, Spit on Tinubu and Aregbesola.

1 Like

Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Ashley86400: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why must everything in Nigeria be different?
This isn't a democracy!!
Re: Osun Rerun: Voters Without White Handkerchief Stopped From Voting (Photos) by Austin234(m): 12:54am On Sep 28, 2018
From vote buying to handkerchief identify. Nigeria indeed is country to watch. Another word loading for the next election. The rest of the world will now come and learn our new way of election

melvinjames:
Where are those who were saying if Buhari didn't do well they'd vote him out?
Got news for you menh, Buhari have Nigeria locked down. All service chiefs were deliberately chosen from his tribe for a reason.

https://twitter.com/thecableng/status/1045281480199602176?s=19

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

'I Am Fayose’s Lawyer' - Femi Fani-Kayode Tells EFCC / Oshiomhole & Wife Iara At The Presidential Inauguration Lunch / Rashida Bello's 2 Brothers Wed: Luqman & Abdulrazaq Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.