Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,951 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/18 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/18 (281 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/2021 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 02/09/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/18 by dallyemmy: 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/18 by dallyemmy: 8:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Friday, September 28, 2018) - He Will Surely Remember

1.I worship You, my Father, because You are the diligent rewarder of them that seek You.

2.Thank You, Father, for Your goodness and mercies that follow me, all the days of my life.

3.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, let my enemies take my place, on the gallows they have prepared to swallow me, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, let the ashes of humiliation, shame, sorrow and affliction, blown toward me, by the enemies, be redirected by divine wind, to cover them, in Jesus' name.

6.I decree, that my portion in life shall be joy, while shame, disgrace, humiliation, shall be the lot of my detractors, until they genuinely repent, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, let every persecutor and tormentor of my life and destiny, be commissioned from above, to begin to proclaim my glory and honour, to the world, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, saturate my life with Your presence, and empower me with the capacity to do only good, and not evil, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, give me the grace to combine with my faith, good works, so that I may be like You, indeed, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, remember me for all my past good deeds, that Your Holy Spirit, has helped me to sow into Your kingdom and in people's lives, and let me be rewarded, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, let all the good deeds of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, come up to You, today, as a sweet smelling savour, and let him be rewarded and honoured, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Pls, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Why Human Sacrifice??? / Many Single Usher Ladies In Church / Do You Believe Money Is The Root Of All Evil ? - Naijahitplay.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.