Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,487 members, 7,954,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:38 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/2021 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/2021 (759 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/18 / Lifeway Christian Center:the Word For Today Thursday, 28/09/2017 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 4:14pm On Sep 27, 2021
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL

DATE: TUESDAY 28TH SEPTEMBER 2021.

THEME: THE WAYS OF GOD.

OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL 28/09/2021
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:22pm On Sep 27, 2021
prayer:

“Lord Jesus, I come to You with a deeply repentant heart, please, forgive me all my sins. I surrender my life to you, today, and, I accept You, as my personal Lord and Saviour. Please, come into my life and save my soul from eternal destruction in hell fire. In Jesus' name, I pray.”
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/09/2021 by dallyemmy: 6:50am On Sep 28, 2021
*PRAYER POINTS ON TODAY'S OPEN HEAVENS:*

*(Tuesday, September 28, 2021)*

*THE WAYS OF GOD*

*Prayer Points:*

1.I worship and adore You, my Father, for Your ways are not our ways, and Your thoughts are not our thoughts; as the heaven is far from the earth, so are Your ways far from our ways.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me; let Your mercy prevail over judgement in my life, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, You're the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day; please, direct my path in Your way, and lead me in thy truth, and let me abide in them forever, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, please, take me off every path that I am currently treading, that leads to eternal destruction, and place me by Your mercy on the path of eternal life, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, please, help me to always trust and take You by Your infallible word, in Jesus' name.

6.Father, please, give me the grace to obey You in all things, and to do Your perfect will at all times, in Jesus' name.

7.Father, please, dont let me fall into temptation; whenever the tempter, the devil comes to tempt me, give me the right words, to say, to defeat him, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, Your word says, two cannot walk together except they agree; please, let my ways agree and conform with Your ways, that I may walk with You, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, as I receive grace to walk with You, and seek first Your Kingdom, through Your word, let all my needs be met at all times, in the mighty name of Jesus.

10.Father, bless your son, Pastor Enoch Adejare Adeboye, and uphold him by Your right hand of righteousness till the end, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures, and all those who have been rebroadcasting them, in Jesus' name.

12.Father, let every challenge, hindrance and obstacle of getting these prayer points across to Your children, timely, and on daily basis be removed, in Jesus' name.

13.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
14.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
15.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

There Is No Power In The Bible It Just A History Book. Politician Osofo Abasom / How Come Jesus Did Not Write Any Book For His Disciples? / Osinachi Nwachukwu Committed Suicide -pastor Sarah Omakwu (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.