Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich (304 Views)

4 Dream-killer Habits You Should Avoid In 2019 / 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich / 9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Billionaire Habits You Need To Become WEALTH Not Rich by david223415: 3:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
9 billionaire habits you need to become WEALTH not rich

Finally the last teaching on billionaire habits you need to become WEALTH not rich.
In the previous teaching we talked about 6 of this habits and in today's teaching we are going to talk about the last 3.

The last 3 billionaire habits are very critical, pay close attention and have a positive mind set towards your goals, because you will surely make it.
Now for lets get into the last 3 habits.

7) It's a game : Habit #7 is the most important one, and it's the one you have to buy into immediately. It's very simple. You may want to fight it, but regardless of what you do, it's a rule. And the rule is that money is a game. The great thing about any game is that no matter what game you play, you eventually get good at it. If I've never played chess, and you've played it 100 times, you're probably going to beat me. If I've played Monopoly 1,000 times and you've played it three times, I'm probably going to beat you. So the great thing about the money game is that it can be learned.

cool Study smart investors : Next, study smart investors. For instance, you should read everything Warren Buffett puts out. Every single thing. Read all his books, because as you do, he'll teach you his way of thinking, his mindset.
People ask, "Why did Warren Buffett spend $35 million to buy silver six years ago? And why does he stay away from technology?" The thing you have to respect about Warren Buffett is that he sticks to a philosophy long enough until it works. So study smart investors.

9) Billionaires have multiple streams of income : This is something every person need to know billionaires have multiple streams of income.
Research show that average millionaire and billionaires have more that five multiple streams of income.
Because Bill gates has a large company called Microsoft doesn't mean all his money came from that company, truth be told Bill gates have investment in real estate. That's why he never devaluated. Same thing with mark Zukerberg and Warren Buffett. They all have multiple streams of income.
That's all and thank you for reading, believe have a positive mind set and you are going to achieve your goals no matter how big they are. Take it from me � .
Keep reading and enrich you billionaire mindset.
And also am also creating a WhatsApp group strictly for ways, ideas, motivation, inspiration, quotes and more on making money.
Like they say opportunity comes but once.
Go to your phone contact and save this no 08108437477 as billionaire mindset.
When that is done send me a message on WhatsApp saying billionaire mindset and I'll add you into the group. or drop your number and name.
Hard work, opportunity grabbing, and positive mindset are the only way in life to achieve things.

(1) (Reply)

Empowerment / Massive Recruitment At Paves International School 2018 | Apply Now / How To Charge Clients As A Writer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.