Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,205 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:13 PM

Senator Adeleke Reports Buhari, APC To Donald Trump - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeleke Reports Buhari, APC To Donald Trump (2685 Views)

CNN Reports Buhari's Twitter Unban Conditions With A Generator In The Background / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result / "I Will Laugh Last", Fayose Tells Buhari, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Senator Adeleke Reports Buhari, APC To Donald Trump by 9jaArea: 6:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
No sense at all what do you want Trump to do, order the secret service to detain Bubu?
Re: Senator Adeleke Reports Buhari, APC To Donald Trump by bitcoinvin(m): 6:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Khed:
Governorship candidate of the People Democratic Party (PDP) at the Osun State elections has written to U.S President, Donald Trump and the European Union (EU) stating the the President Buhari administration and the APC are harassing his supporters ahead of Thursday’s gubernatorial rerun elections.

In a letter distributed to various diplomatic missions, Adeleke stated that they had been threats to his life, he also complained of various infractions by the Buhari government including INEC’s refusal to declare him winner of Saturday’s elections and the arrest and killing of his supporters.

The letter reads:

“I am constrained to write this letter to intimate you, our diplomatic partners and friends of despotic happenings in Osun governorship polls which I won but for which I was not declared the winner. My life is under threat and leaders of my party are under siege before and after Saturday main polls.

“During the campaigns, we were subjected to countless attacks. I escaped about four assassination attempts. Our campaign vehicles were severallly attacked and our rallies disrupted. We went through the pre-election process under constant onslaught from political thugs and merchants of violence.

“Despite the violence prone climate, I still won the election. On live television, our votes were removed and protestations for re-addition of the votes were rejected. Votes for the ruling party were jerked up and again the electoral umpire refused to correct the arithmetical errors.

“After all the manipulations which saw about 4000 votes removed from my total votes, I still won by close to 400 votes.

“In a brazen assault on democracy, the returning officer in open breach of the constitution refused to declare me the winner even after fulfilling constitutional stipulations.

“The officer erroneously justified declaration of the election as inconclusive based on violence in seven out of about 3000 voting units across the state. It was a travesty of justice that is under challenge in court of law.

“Not satisfied with that rape of democracy, the ruling, APC immediately launched a coordinated manipulation agenda to rig the Thursday supplementary polls.

“Voters register of affected areas are been doctored; unclaimed voters cards are been shared out; massive vote buying are ongoing;and my supporters are been hounded. Democracy is clearly under threats.

“The agenda of the ruling party is to ensure that votes do not count. The target is to thwart the will of the people. The APC is out to subvert the will of the people ,an action that will have deeply negative impact on the sanctity of the electoral process ahead of 2019 polls,” Adeleke said in the letter.

http://dailyadvent.com/index.php/2018/09/26/senator-adeleke-reports-buhari-apc-to-donald-trump-allege-threat-to-his-life/

Osun people are crying because Apc has emerged victorious...Lmao.
Voting for dictator Buahri was the worst mistake people made in 2015 even though i never participated.
Dont waste your time shouting get your PVC Cos IT WONT COUNT.
Only death will chase PMB out of offfice;ur prayers will NEVER DO anything likewise your PVC.
3 things will get Nigeria better:
its either we Restructure;Divide or Revolute..
Re: Senator Adeleke Reports Buhari, APC To Donald Trump by mujib1(m): 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
OP are u sure he really wrote this or u were the one that help him in writing this epistles coz the last time I checked we still couldn't find his waec certificate so how come he wrote this. if u had said he danced for Trump and EU SUMMIT now I would have believed coz that's his hobby

(1) (2) (Reply)

Crisis Worse Than Boko Haram Awaits Nigeria – Emir Sanusi / Name & Picture Of Eight Nigerians Sentenced To Death In UAE Released / Buhari Is A Cheat For Rigging 2019 Election With Help From INEC’ – Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.