Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,765 members, 7,851,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:44 AM

Leo Dasilva Accompanies Cee-c To Church, Reportedly To Meet Her Pastor (vid,pix) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Leo Dasilva Accompanies Cee-c To Church, Reportedly To Meet Her Pastor (vid,pix) (619 Views)

Leo Dasilva Throwback Photo From 2012 Leaves The Ladies Drooling / CeeC At Leo Dasilva's 26th Birthday Dinner Party (Photo) / Meet Melissa, BBNaija Leo Dasilva's Rumored Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Leo Dasilva Accompanies Cee-c To Church, Reportedly To Meet Her Pastor (vid,pix) by MsDoris(f): 4:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
I still find it hard to believe that there is nothing intimate going on between Big Brother Naija 2018 stars, Cynthia Nwadiora aka Cee-c and Leo Dasilva as Cee-c made us to believe.

Yesterday 26th September, the tall dark skinned goodlooking model, Leo, accompanied Cee-c to her midweek church service as seen in the video shared by Cee-c on social media.

Rumor has it that he went with her in order to meet her Pastor.

Why would he want to do that if not for the fact that he plans on taking their 'Ceelo' friendship to the next level.

Watch video here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2018/09/bbnaija-leo-dasilva-accompanies-cee-c.html

Re: Leo Dasilva Accompanies Cee-c To Church, Reportedly To Meet Her Pastor (vid,pix) by Danchoco(m): 5:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hope for good....

(1) (Reply)

Adesua Etomi Biography, Movies, Parents, Husband & Age / You Ate My Pu**y After Another N*gga N*tted In Me – Lady Tells Her Man / You Are Uncultured, Arrogant, And Irritating Hippo – Female Fan Blasts Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.