Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,138 members, 7,835,814 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election (39398 Views)

Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Aplaudez(m): 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:
The way APC rigged this election, there's no hope for 2019.

Nigeria is in trouble
You don't have to tell us bro!

we know we're in hot trouble in this country
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by waveman2: 5:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
I said it before PDP had no business going into this rerun election because APC will not allow them to win. They should have bycott this election and face the plea in court.APC will do all it takes for PDP not to be announced winner.
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Emycord: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:

Nigeria is in trouble
what happened to you you were a die hard buhari baby
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by MyMouth(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:

Nigeria is in trouble
Wait! Are u no longer APC?
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by diegwu02: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
After all the thuggery, Cheating, Vote Buying, Propaganda and intimidation PDP still lost?

Congrats to all APCians

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by 93Miles: 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sia baba iza goal

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Kennydoc(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
midolian:
Election has been rigged grin grin grin

When PDP wins an election, that is the beauty of democracy..but when APC wins, Buhari is destroying our democracy

So you're impressed with the conduct of the election today? Be honest to yourself for once.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by frowland(m): 5:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Merimental:
d tin wit dis incumbent party is dat dem no dey look face wen rigging.
if u like snap,video dem n upload to YouTube dem no send anybody..naija na wah!!

i just pity Davido.dis one pass u true true.

2baba sef wil testify.

Funny comment to be honest. Like to have a drink with your type.
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
BestDude:
you have no soul, no conscience, no empathy... Nature will deal with you all at the appointed time.
abeg go and look after your state
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by forayfleo(m): 5:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Why is the APC fans always against the truth? even in the PDP aspirant unit APC didn't poll just 6persons
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
ClassicMG:
Chai and davido senior brother don dey brag on Instagram call B red and shina Rambo governor son, na only davido I pity for this whole thing despite all his effort
Don't pity him, pity your self
The guy is made already
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Beremx(f): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
MyMouth:

Wait! Are u no longer APC?
no I Am not!! Don't ask me why
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Moukandjo: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

Rauf can now owe salaries in peace without nobody questioning him.

Osun people una see una life!!!
cheesy

And tomorrow now they'll come and be telling me how one man tried committing suicide in Osun because of no salary.

How many months is Abia, with a PDP governor that will still win the state in 2019, owing again?
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by shollyDHooD(m): 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
midolian:
Election has been rigged grin grin grin

When PDP wins an election, that is the beauty of democracy..but when APC wins, Buhari is destroying our democracy
Nawa o,but APC did not rig?it is the pples choice
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by diegwu02: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
forayfleo:
If PDP win election it bcame inconclusive but if APC do it is conclusive why its so? To the APC fans pls answer my question.
How can you ascribe an inconclusive Election as a win for PDP
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Jembere: 5:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Pdp is getting paid for what it did for 16 yrs, so no need to cry wolf...what goes up must come down..
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kennydoc:

So you're impressed with the conduct of the election today? Be honest to yourself for once.
what exactly happened compared to what the PDP did in the past
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Mmlanrehh(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Democracy is raped brutally
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by diegwu02: 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kennydoc:

the election was very FREE, FAIR and PEACEFUL
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by chinchum(m): 5:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
PDP has not learnt any lessson in SW. Presenting a mediocre joker like Ademola Adeleke as a gubernatorial Candidate proves that. A governor is like the CEO of the state. It is pardonable for such a man to be a senator in Abuja where he can afford to sleep and dance around.

APC is quite lenient , PDP WONT have allowed a state election be this close to warrant a rerun. Only smallies or newbies to Nigerian politics will think otherwise. and what happened after the Saturday was simple politicking, it won Omisore to its side, and the game became over.

2 Likes

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by babajeje123(m): 5:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
I spit on u PDP criminals forming saint fvck u all,masters of riggers
I don't do politics, I'm just a mere observer. Every evidence available online points to the fact that APC rigged. Shame on you all who will not allow people's will to prevail over your selfishness and callousness. I pee on all who rigged this election in your favour. You're all infamous.

3 Likes

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by lonelydora: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:

Nigeria is in trouble

Whenever i see your moniker, i always read it as Beamex, an instrumentation calibration group.
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by 8stargeneral: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Apc don achieve dia aim...democracy is murdered cry cry
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by KenOne: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
PDP is sore loser go home and lick your wounds. Election can not be going on in Osun and PDP is winning Osun election in South-East.

Igbo people allow Yoruba people decide who rules them they said they're happy with APC and have given a fresh mandate to APC in the next 4yrs.

Please Igbo people respect other tribes choice, you elected Obiano of APGA in Anambra Yoruba people did not make the choice for you, neither did they blackmail you why you elected Obiano or crucified you people.

Earlier this year Igbo people were the arrow head of Atiku presidency come 2019, i remember they coined this word Atikulate.

All of a sudden they've abandoned Atiku for Saraki in just less than a month. Saraki is now their beautiful bride.

They've started supporting wrong party and candidate by the time the chips are down South-South and South-West align with North and re-elect PMB they'll start shouting marginalisation and wants to eat where they never worked.

The next thing they'll start blackmailing the president and slogans like Biafra or no erection, give us lefelendum, Biafra or zoo fall.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by oasis10: 5:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hope when herdsmen take over your land you won't cry foul.
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Biggyjoe554(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shithole country... I pity our future generations.
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by NotBeenPaid: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Moukandjo:

How many months is Abia, with a PDP governor that will still win the state in 2019, owing again?

It's the people's cross to carry

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Akandehmd(m): 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
I love Nigeria
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by smileyoo: 5:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
post=71580734:
THE BEST CANDIDATE WON AFTER ALL!!

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE PEOPLE OF OSOGBO!!

POLITICS IS AN INTERESTING THING!!
you can say that again. lol. a vote for continuty of such wonderful programmes, of starvation and non-payment of salaries. congratulations to apc, and the good people of state of osun. once again, welcome to a new begining of more hardships.
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Ahmmedadeleke(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Jst say APC won everywhere....its a pity APC Mr integrity party..playing with the future of the coming generation
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Smile4daddy(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
APC my sweetheart, I'm so glad to have you in power.

I promise to stay under you with my loyalty unstoppable until our enemies will be no more. cool cool

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by weezweezweez(m): 5:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:

Nigeria is in trouble
there might be no hope for u... u can speak for ursef..... there's hope for me irrespective of whoever wins!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tribunal: Shehu Sani’s Tweet As Atiku, PDP Lose (Screenshot) / Sit-At-Home: Traders Attacked By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra, Goods Destroyed / Ize-Iyamu Collects APC Governorship Nomination Form

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.