Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,204 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:06 PM

APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election (39404 Views)

Osun: Gov Adeleke Declares Curfew In Irepodun, Orolu Lgas / The Military Has Sealed Off A Polling Unit In Orolu - Davido Tweet / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by anytaij: 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Anything PDP we'll kick it out of Yoruba land. That shit belong to the Ibo .
Atulu hausa ki bu.
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Beremx(f): 5:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
lonelydora:

Whenever i see your moniker, i always read it as Beamex, an instrumentation calibration group.
but that's not what it is. Thanks anyway grin

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
Anything PDP we'll kick it out of Yoruba land. That shit belong to the Ibo .
there are 255k people to be kick out in osun then.. those 255k who voted for people must be igbos
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by BestDude: 5:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
abeg go and look after your state
lol... Me that even want PMB to win so that hunger will kill many of you. You have no idea what is coming. I am going to get money that will last me the next 4 years and beyond.

Worry about your dying life miser undecided
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by bigfish3k: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
olusegzy01:
OSUN ELECTION:
If PDP wins=Democracy in Action.
If APC wins=Democracy under threats.
That's the next news to trend from now.God bless all wailers

i know u are religious as a nigerian
in ur heart of hearts , can u swear that this rerun was not rigged?

how can a party leading before now will now be having 6 votes and the one loosing before will now be having 126, and this is true with almost all the polling booths.
so what do u think went wrong just within a week

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Telemon(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
midolian:
Election has been rigged grin grin grin

When PDP wins an election, that is the beauty of democracy..but when APC wins, Buhari is destroying our democracy

Modath where you dey?
what then are u saying.?
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
babajeje123:

I don't do politics, I'm just a mere observer. Every evidence available online points to the fact that APC rigged. Shame on you all who will not allow people's will to prevail over your selfishness and callousness. I pee on all who rigged this election in your favour. You're all infamous.
where were you when PDP does it with bloodshed eye to eye,and how can you conclude that the election was riggeg based on what you see online,it may be a fake stories or let me say its fake,just to get the public sympathy, the alliance with omisore worked out,so they better accept defeat,they now know how it feels
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by modath(f): 5:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
midolian:
Election has been rigged grin grin grin

When PDP wins an election, that is the beauty of democracy..but when APC wins, Buhari is destroying our democracy

Mo where you dey?

Ayam his, clapping while tally stunting on dem... grin
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by lielbree: 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
and democracy was what under the PDP,?PDP rigged almost every election over the years
You apc e-rat are unbelievable!

Comparing acc to pdp really??

Where is the change buhari promised??

Oh I forget, he has delivered it. Change for the worse. Shame!
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ClassicMG(m): 5:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kemisolabadmus:

Don't pity him, pity your self
The guy is made already
you think I'm hungry like moth**fuc***
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by olajizz01(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
sanpipita:
Same Orolu PDP won on Saturday, spits on APC again
Na money do am,last week,PDP shared larger amount and they won,today APC offered double of what PDP shared.
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
NotBeenPaid:

It's the people's cross to carry

and so its also osun peoples crosd to carry y'all should mind your godamn business
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by midolian(m): 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
modath:

Ayam his, clapping while tally stunting on dem... grin
Tomorrow will be more interesting..your hands will ache tomorrow
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
lielbree:

You apc e-rat are unbelievable!

Comparing acc to pdp really??

Where is the change buhari promised??

Oh I forget, he has delivered it. Change for the worse. Shame!
lol and what did the PDP also promised?rigging of election with bloodshed right?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by MyMouth(m): 5:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:
no I Am not!! Don't ask me why
OK! Am not gonna ask u why? Me sef, the only reason am still APC is because PDP is a No No for me and the other parties are jus jokers!
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Mhiztamurtala(m): 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Una eyes never see anything yet, when pdp was ruling no party can beat them. It's Apc time now.! Forget about this osun election this one is small compare to our victory in 2019.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by modath(f): 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
Beremx:
no I Am not!! Don't ask me why

Iya baawo ni? E ku tiri days.. kiss bobo for us. kiss

P.S... Aburo tide?
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by alsudaes1(m): 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
midolian:
Only mocking the mor0ns crying foul because results are not in their favor grin

They've been shouting so and claiming victory before the election instead of wooing the electorates in the affected PUs.
A case of counting their chickens before they hatch

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by NotBeenPaid: 5:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
and so its also osun peoples crosd to carry y'all should mind your godamn business

Well, Fortunately, Of course, I'm for good governance.

Now stay off my mention if you don't mind!

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
BestDude:
lol... Me that even want PMB to win so that hunger will kill many of you. You have no idea what is coming. I am going to get money that will last me the next 4 years and beyond.

Worry about your dying life miser undecided
lol dey there dey console yourself,your stinky party crippled these nation for good 16 years
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by babajeje123(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
where were you when PDP does it with bloodshed eye to eye,and how can you conclude that the election was riggeg based on what you see online,it may be a fake stories or let me say its fake,just to get the public sympathy, the alliance with omisore worked out,so they better accept defeat,they now know how it feels
Let me ask you these simple questions, can you swear with all you have that this election wasn't massively rigged? If it wasn't, could you tell me the reason for mass deployment of Army to Osun? Could you tell me why some voters were prohibited from voting? Like I told you, I'm not partisan, I'm only bothered about good governance.
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
alsudaes1:

They've been shouting so and claiming victory before the election instead of wooing the electorates in the affected PUs.
I don't know where they got such confidence, have they forgotten they are PDP?
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Adeshola5: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by BestDude: 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
lol dey there dey console yourself,your stinky party crippled these nation for good 16 years
sadly, I have never voted and to even shock you, I supported Buhari in 2015. But I am not as soulless as many of you not to see things are tilting towards anarchy... Even a guy on Quora said Nigeria will experience what they experienced in Rwanda if care is not taken. I will either be in Ghana or Rwanda by then and looking at you fools from web contents and news.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
babajeje123:

Let me ask you these simple questions, can you swear with all you have that this election wasn't massively rigged? If it wasn't, could you tell me the reason for mass deployment of Army to Osun? Could you tell me why some voters were prohibited from voting? Like I told you, I'm not partisan, I'm only bothered about good governance.
abegi swear upon wetin?no be osun state I dey?,votes were carried out in some units I know and it was credible,so about the deployment of reinforcements,Jonathan did the same thing that it even got some people scared to come out and vote
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
alsudaes1:

I don't know where they got such confidence, have they forgotten they are PDP?

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by babajeje123(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
ajericho:
abegi swear upon wetin?no be osun state I dey?,votes were carried out in some units I know and it was credible,so about the deployment of reinforcements,Jonathan did the same thing that it even got some people scared to come out and vote
I'm happy you're in Osun and I hope you're also a civil servant. Enjoy what you rigged for.

1 Like

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by ajericho(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
BestDude:
sadly, I have never voted and to even shock you, I supported Buhari in 2015. But I am not as soulless as many of you not to see things are tilting towards anarchy... Even a guy on Quora said Nigeria will experience what they experienced in Rwanda if care is not taken. I will either be in Ghana or Rwanda by then and looking at you fools from web contents and news.
honestly if there's another party I can vote for 2019 I'll,but PDP is never a choice
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by stawarts(m): 5:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
[color=#000099][/color]j
NotBeenPaid:

Rauf can now owe modulated salaries in peace without nobody questioning him.

Osun people una see una life!!!
cheesy

And tomorrow now they'll come and be telling me how one man tried committing suicide in Osun because of no salary. Pdp state no owing salary?

Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Gregdcutie(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
babajeje123:

I'm happy you're in Osun and I hope you're also a civil servant. Enjoy what you rigged for.
This was the best reply you could have given him
Re: APC Wins Orolu LG Rerun Election by Beedude(m): 6:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Politics isn't for the dull. I remember during the time of PDP with Oyinlola and the late Ooni of Ife. Rigging was done even in Ife palace. Sijuade's car was used to transport ballot papers just to favor PDP. But God no dey sleep. Whatever u do today , always remember there is payback. APC should enjoy theirs cos life will always be turn by turn

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Celebrates Richard Mofe-Damijo's 60th Birthday / Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / A LASTMA Officer Humiliated By A Policeman At Ajah, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.