Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,697 members, 7,831,172 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford (26855 Views)

Does Pep Need To Win UCL At Man City To Save His Legacy?? / Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again / Sir Alex Ferguson Gives Arsene Wenger A Vase On His Last Game At Old Trafford (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by Stoner069(m): 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
goshen26:
Can u imagine a guy that came to sport bet shop today to play about Osun rerun

Giran, you go get brain soon
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by Johnosas91: 9:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Man Utd fans right now .
Jose MO be like........ 0roro again ?

Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by Flashh: 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Na them sabi.
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by RexTramadol1: 10:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
United will top that group
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by 8stargeneral: 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Welcome back to old Trafford my cr7

1 Like

Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by Dizu(m): 10:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
NigerArea:
MAN U IS GONNER

Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by Pascal181: 10:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
Man u don finish
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by kadraxkyle(m): 10:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ororo goat will surely net man u. kissOroro goat will surely net man u.
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by genius4real123: 11:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
As Cr7 go play dat match, Juventus go Massacre ManUtd.
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by immaculate1234(m): 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
daviesblaze:
I BET. he won't be able to net a goal against mancheter united.

baseless and dead on arrival
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by toprealman: 6:13am On Sep 28, 2018
Ojoro.
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by snoopz: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2018
myfootballface:
Juventus forward Cristiano Ronaldo will be available to play former club Manchester United next month after Uefa ruled he must serve only a one-match ban for his Champions League red card.

The Portugal captain, 33, was sent off during Juve's 2-0 win over Valencia last week after appearing to pull defender Jeison Murillo's hair.
It was the first Champions League red card of Ronaldo's career.
Juventus play United in Group H at Old Trafford on 23 October.

A three-match suspension would have seen Ronaldo also miss the return fixture in Turin on 7 November.
He will definitely miss Juve's next Champions League game against Swiss club Young Boys on 2 October.
Five-time Champions League winner Ronaldo - who joined Juve from Real Madrid for £99.2m in the summer - tried to latch onto a cross when he was blocked off by a tumbling Murillo.
He gesticulated to Murillo to get up and appeared to pull the defender's hair before turning away in frustration.
Referee Felix Brych consulted his assistant behind the goal before producing a red card, reducing Ronaldo to tears as he left the pitch.

Unlike the Premier League's automatic three-game ban for violent conduct, Uefa's punishments are on a case-by-case basis.
A one-game ban is automatic - with no right of appeal - but Uefa regulation 50.01 for the competition says that "in case of serious offences, the Uefa control, ethics and disciplinary body is entitled to augment this punishment".

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/45663148

Me I'm just here wondering: would this much attention be shown to a lesser known player's red card?

Why not as far as d player appeals
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by Icebreeze(m): 9:20am On Sep 28, 2018
OVER 1.5 will surely come to past, chi-boy (cr7) will score that's certain.
Manchester united are always full of suprises i bet you guys that it will shock most of the bettor that their tickets will still cut.
Re: Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford by Casemiro(m): 7:11am On Oct 02, 2018
AndriaRich:
I'm coming home... I'm coming home.... Tell the world, I'm coming home... #cr7...

Man U fans rye naw... grin
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vincent Enyeama Named Africa's Best Player So Far / Nigeria Vs Uganda: Africa U-17 Cup Of Nations - 1 - 1 (Full Time) / Professor Dies While Watching Nigeria/ethiopia Qualifying Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.