Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,229 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again (20991 Views)

Do you think Liverpool will win the championship league again / Ronaldo Now Eligible To Face Manchester United In The UCL At Old Trafford / Liverpool Players Celebrating After Qualifying For Final Of Champions League (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by obembet(f): 11:39pm On Mar 15, 2022
Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo will both be missing from the Champions League quarter-finals for the second time in 16 years.

Ronaldo’s Manchester United crashed out of the tournament on Tuesday as ATM stunned the England giants in 41 minutes to seal their place in the quarter-finals.

Messi, meanwhile, humiliated by Benzema has Real Madrid book thier place to quarter final has they defeated France giant (PSG) with 3-2 aggregate.

It means the two footballing phenomenons will play no part in the quarter-final stage of the competition for the second time after losing out quarter final in 2021.

Source: https://twitter.com/goal/status/1503857075759296518?t=OIfeUf_MMS0KqdAZcgD5kA&s=19

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
grin grin grin grin
No SUII in front of the home fans
He's nothing without Modric, Marcelo etc

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 11:43pm On Mar 15, 2022
Your level of bias knows no bound.

Which kind stupid headline be this for crying out loud?

They knock PSG out, una create thread to shame Messi.

Ronaldo is out...... Simply create a thread without dragging Messi in.

But you no fit to shame your ekuke alone, Messi had to come in

Bloody Hypocrite!!!

I thought his worthless hattrick on Saturday qualified you guys already.

Since Ronaldo left Madrid, na once e don play quarter final and all his sick fans go come here dey drop trash on how he won back to back ucl.......

As no Bale, Modric, Kroos, Benzema and Marcelo to steal their glory again, baba no fit finish top scorer or even reach one semis in 4years

No knock out goal for 2 Consecutive seasons

If na Messi, all his lapdogs go begin bark

Ronaldo is the most overrated player in history

If not for social media, nobody will mention his name close to Messi.

280 Likes 35 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by obembet(f): 11:45pm On Mar 15, 2022
It sucks to see them both be in teams with such poor defense. They deserve better for their final years.

Lalasticlala
Whazar
Starzo
Iliveforever
Legallyminded
Bobloco
Htdot
PrinceMajestic
ThierryJay
Tiswell

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OhBritannia(m): 11:59pm On Mar 15, 2022
This is the conversation between Diego simeone and his players before the fixture.

Athletico Madrid players:: Ronaldo has always eliminated us from the champions league, how can we stop him this time?

Someone:: this is where Manchester united comes in.

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by paulolee(m): 12:00am On Mar 16, 2022
lolz...this head of cr7 fanboys group no go kill me with laugh..
PSG got dumped out and you blamed messi n called him a waste of resources forgetting dt the main cause was PSG defense..
now ur man don go ous n u still get mind de drag messi into ur man failures, are u being serious or just being a dumb joker?
ur man scored an hat trick last week n u guys were shouting dt he is d GOAT like tom brady n I heard nothing about how bad was united squad after spurs game..
last nite, he ghosted against athletico without a shot on target n u are now saying its bcoz united squad is too bad abi??
Mr op, did u blame PSG squad or defense last week or u were creating numerous threads to blast messi after PSG lost ?......bloody hypocrites

151 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by paulolee(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2022
obembet:
It sucks to see them both be in teams with such poor defense. They deserve better for their final years.

Lalasticlala
Whazar
Starzo
Iliveforever
Legallyminded
Bobloco
Htdot
PrinceMajestic
ThierryJay
Tiswell
lolz....i swear u are too funny n jonzing at the same time, like are u serious with dis thread? wetin concern messi with cr7 ghosting all tru this nite game??
always trying to use messi negatives to console himself wenever cr7 goes wrong instead of facing d fact n criticizing cr7 flaws.
pls dnt bring messi into cr7 problems again, ur man should focus on making top4 with united n helping his Portugal to pass tru d world cup play off letter dis month..
It would be very shameful for ur goat to miss next season UCL n also the world cup dis year....I know you would find a way to drag messi again if any happens..

98 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Zonefree(m): 12:05am On Mar 16, 2022
Manure for a reason.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Totilopussylick(m): 12:07am On Mar 16, 2022
There era is getting boring tongue

Let them give chance to people in the likes of mbabe, Neymar, bukoya Saki etc.

3 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by paulolee(m): 12:09am On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Bloody Hypocrite!!!

Since Ronaldo left Madrid, na once e don play quarter final and all his sick fans go come here dey drop trash on how he won back to back ucl.......

As no Bale, Modric, Kroos, Benzema and Marcelo to steal their glory again, baba no fit finish top scorer or even reach one semis in 4years

swears....d thread funny me, PSG lost n dey called messi lost n he called him a fraud forgetting dt PSG defense was really bad dt day bt e reach cr7 turn n the music don change...
m not surprised bcox dts d same script dt happened in his 3 season with Juve, wen he is performs dey hail him n mk noise bt wen he fails, dey blame his coach, players, fans n even owner n dts why juve got tired n av to discard him..
united is going another trophiless for 5 years now n I am waiting for d end of the top4 race n I hope gunners no fall my hands....
would see wat next for tom brady, if e go enter I.G before end of d season to announce another new challenge than going Europa with united....

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Jayrockk: 12:10am On Mar 16, 2022
End of an era slowly coming to an end cry

Instead of trolling them, let's rather appreciate the opportunity they gave us to witness greatness in our generation.

Long live the two GOATs

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Totilopussylick(m): 12:10am On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Bloody Hypocrite!!!

Ronaldo is the most overrated player in history

If not for social media, nobody will mention his name close to Messi.

Long John... how far
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:11am On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Long John... how far
Ubanka

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by legallyminded: 12:12am On Mar 16, 2022
obembet:

Lalasticlala
Whazar
Starzo
Iliveforever
Legallyminded
Bobloco
Htdot
PrinceMajestic
ThierryJay
Tiswell

embarassed
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Totilopussylick(m): 12:13am On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Ubanka
Shege danboroba tongue

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:17am On Mar 16, 2022
paulolee:

swears....d thread funny me, PSG lost n dey called messi lost n he called him a fraud forgetting dt PSG defense was really bad dt day..
cr7 did 3 goals n called himself a GOAT like tom brandy n d team was perfect, he ghosted against atheletico without a shot on target n his fans are blaming united players n even coach..
united is going another trophiless for 5 years now n I am waiting for d end of the top4 race n I hope gunners no fall my hands....
would see wat next for tom brandy...

Trophiless season don sure for am
Next season ucl still dey under probability
World cup sef never sure

Next thing na new challenge

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by gurunlocker: 12:19am On Mar 16, 2022
You need to create those type of threads that you always create to rubbish Messi... Don't create a thread putting Messi and Ronaldo together.

Let the world knows how Pendulum ghosted with zero shot in 90 minutes and how he will go trophy less this season.

We know those mods you are working with won't push it to the front page.

Something like this

https://www.nairaland.com/7023040/messi-neymar-humiliated-benzema-bag

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by paulolee(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:

Trophiless season don sure for am
Next season ucl still dey under probability
World cup sef never sure

Next thing na new challenge

new challenge to were again na?? abi na mls or china e wan try e luck dis time?
Make him try Germany or Portugal, I wish him well o..

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:19am On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
Shege danboroba tongue
Wawa kawai

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Totilopussylick(m): 12:21am On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
Wawa kawai

zanchuku uwarishi tongue.
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:21am On Mar 16, 2022
paulolee:

new challenge to were again na?? abi na mls or china e wan try e luck dis time? i wish him well o..
You don forget how Mendes hawk am like gala for transfer window??

Even take advantage of Pep desperation for attacker after Kane deal broke down

8 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by paulolee(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2022
gurunlocker:
You need to create those type of threads that rubbish Messi... Don't create this one putting Messi and Ronaldo together.

Let the world knows how Pendulum ghosted with zero shot in 90 minutes and how he will go trophy less this season.
simple, d moniker na funny hypocrite...e make am seems asif messi n cr7 dey d same boat bt na lie bcoz cr7 is worst...
he gat a trophiless season, top4 no sure, next year UCL no sure, worldcup isnt certain but still DM de get joy to rubbish messi..
and also, whenever dier man get bad day for country or club, dey would blame d team, d coach or even d fans bcoz dier man is never wrong n always perfect

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
zanchuku uwarishi tongue.
walai, Zanchu uwarsu mama na

1 Like

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Totilopussylick(m): 12:23am On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
walai, Zanchu uwarsu mama na

babanka tongue
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by KreativSquare: 12:24am On Mar 16, 2022
Give him ten pieces of woods and he will win Champions league for you..

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:25am On Mar 16, 2022
Totilopussylick:
babanka tongue
baba baban ka
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by gurunlocker: 12:26am On Mar 16, 2022
paulolee:

simple, d moniker na funny hypocrite...e make am seems asif messi n cr7 dey d same boat bt na lie bcoz cr7 is worst...
he gat a trophiless season, top4 no sure, next year UCL no sure, worldcup isnt certain but still DM de get joy to rubbish messi..
and also, whenever dier man get mad day for country or club, dey would blame d team, d coach or even d fans bcoz dier man is never wrong n always perfect

Na so bro.... Bloody hypocrites dem be!

I remember last week, match never even finish 5 minutes, thread don enter front page.

We go again next week, Portugal no go enter Qatar grin grin grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by paulolee(m): 12:26am On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
You don forget how Mendes hawk am like gala for transfer window??

Even take advantage of Pep desperation for attacker after Kane deal broke down
u no lie o....na for mendez to start to de call n beg big clubs now wey e early, i no see any for EPL, spain or Italy dt would be stupid to sign him bcoz all of them don know say na scammer...
maybe na to join Germany or Portugal....Dortmund fit sell haaland n use am as replacement bt Dortmund don't do old n self-centered strikers, so sporting would be his best bet
my prayer each day be say, Mk PSG no stupid go sign am bcoz e go pain me eeh....mk united give am new 5 year deal contract abeeeg

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by OJEEMAH(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2022
paulolee:

u no lie o....na foe mendez to start to de call n beg big clubs now wey e early, i no see any for EPL, spain or Italy dt would be stupid to sign him bcoz all of them don know say na scammer...
maybe na to join Germany or Portugal....Dortmund fit sell haaland n use am as replacement bt Dortmund don't do old n self-centered strikers, so sporting would be his best bet
PSG too mumu

No surprise say dey fit sign am when Mbappe bounce

6 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by Totilopussylick(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2022
OJEEMAH:
baba baban ka

terrorist Dan boroba tongue
Re: Lionel Messi And Cristiano Ronaldo Now Out Of Champions League again by paulolee(m): 12:28am On Mar 16, 2022
KreativSquare:
Give him ten pieces of woods and he will win Champions league for you..
yes bcox he is a GOAT like tom Brady....even common fa cup or even carabao cup, dis wan no fit help united win..
to make top 4 self na wahala, carry Portugal go world cup na with begging n hoping.
if na messi dey dis same ship, go trophiless, cnt mk top4 n about to play play off with Argentina wen portugal av already qualified, cr7 fans go drag messi tire say he is dead n buried.
but its cr7 n some shallow fans still de call am GOAT....na wah o

22 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria League Result Now On Livescore / Nigerian Coach Denied Anthony Joshua's Request To Represent Nigeria at Olympics / Nigeria To Face Algeria In The Semi-Final Of AFCON

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.