Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,909 members, 7,814,070 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. (1021 Views)

What Portable Did To Obafemi Awolowo's Statue In Osun Today (Photo) / My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip / Bukola Saraki Meets Ademola Adeleke In Osun Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by EzeOnyembo: 5:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
I know that zombies like midolian madridguy sarrki slimdon88 butterfly ngeneukwenu etc will call me a wailer to taunts me but let me make this clear to everyone that the rape on democracy and rule of law commited by Apc party today will be an indelible mark in the history of Nigeria...

2019 is fast approaching and the election is drawing near, let the good people of Nigeria boycott the coming election because what we have seen today will be a child's play when compared with what is going to happen in 2019...

Buhari has proven to the world that he is dictator even when democracy is on board.

Brace yourselves my people and get ready for the darkest moment in Nigeria.
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by sarrki(m): 5:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
EzeOnyembo:
I know that zombies like midolian madridguy sarrki slimdon88 butterfly ngeneukwenu etc will call me a wailer to taunts me but let me make this clear to everyone that the rape on democracy and rule of law commited by Apc party today will be an indelible mark in the history of Nigeria...

2019 is fast approaching and the election is drawing near, let the good people of Nigeria boycott the coming because what we have seen today will be a child's play when compared with what is going to happen in 2019...

Buhari has proven to the world that he is dictator even when democracy is on board.

Brace yourselves my people and get ready for the darkest moment in Nigeria.

Keep quiet
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by kernel001: 5:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

Keep quiet

APC robot can't think, he's been programmed for Lifeless service.
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by sarrki(m): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
kernel001:

APC robot can't think, he's been programmed for Lifeless service.

I promised to not comment on social media if Apc lose osun

I am back to deal with your likes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
EzeOnyembo:
I see revolution brewing!

Zombies has littered Nairaland with PDP did it!

They went as far as justifying the broad day robbery of our mandate with "PDP did it"

People in government who are suppose to uphold the law! What a slap and a big shame!

Then you wonder why other countries mistreat Nigerians

With these kinds of leaders, who will respect a country like ours

They want to enforce a man who is struggling to stand upright on us again for 4years

Something needs to be done fast!!!

3 Likes

Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by anibirelawal(m): 5:34pm On Sep 27, 2018
WARNING!

Lying Wailers are liable to die young.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by kernel001: 5:35pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

Sorry... I forgot that one loves the blood of Benue people.
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by Kyase(m): 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

they are already wailing up and down since cheesy
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by raumdeuter: 5:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Will you just boycott the 2019 election
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by sarrki(m): 5:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kyase:

We have to pardon them today due to the injury they have

By midnight we will have to do the needful
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by Kyase(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

We have to pardon them today due to the injury they have

By midnight we will have to do the needful
No oooo fresh vegetables dey sweat pass.... grin
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by Baawaa(m): 5:41pm On Sep 27, 2018
I know that zombies like midolian madridguy sarrki slimdon88 butterfly ngeneukwenu etc will call me a wailer t
You are nothing but a wailer grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by deomelo: 5:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
Another ipob crying and wailing thread...

Ndo... grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by EzeOnyembo: 5:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
[s]
Baawaa:

You are nothing but a wailer grin grin grin grin grin
Kyase:
deomelo:
Another ipob crying and wailing thread...
Ndo... grin grin grin grin grin
[/s]
Shame on Apc and its zombies.
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by Kyase(m): 5:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
EzeOnyembo:
[s][/s]
are you in pains? grin
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by FarahAideed: 5:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

But APC lost the elections
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by EzeOnyembo: 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Wiseandtrue:

I see revolution brewing!

Zombies has littered Nairaland with PDP did it!

They went as far as justifying the broad day robbery of our mandate with "PDP did it"

People in government who are suppose to uphold the law! What a slap and a big shame!

Then you wonder why other countries mistreat Nigerians

With these kinds of leaders, who will respect a country like ours

They want to enforce a man who is struggling to stand upright on us again for 4years

Something needs to be done fast!!!
Apc will destroy this country aka sh!thole

1 Like

Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by Baawaa(m): 5:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
EzeOnyembo:
[s][/s]
What a disgrace to PDP and his mumu followers
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:55pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

Some people right now.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by Olohunjedalo(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

I would have reacted to this your nonsense my way . But I no wan chop ban .
You’re free to say trash bro .
You’re very free ! cheesy
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by sarrki(m): 6:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
FarahAideed:

It’s seems Age is telling on you
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by FarahAideed: 6:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
sarrki:

It’s seems Age is telling on you

The fact that that a corrupt govt altered electoral result doesn't make it valid.. It's clearly and stolen mandate and will remain exactly that till Adeleke gets justice
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by SLIMDON88: 6:43pm On Sep 27, 2018
We told you guys that you guys will cry after the election but you people didn't believe lol cheesy;
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by dollytino4real(f): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
anybody can be president of 9ja but wike must be governor of rivers come 2019
Re: Apc Rigging In Osun Today A Photocopy Of What Will Happen In 2019. by StillX10(m): 9:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
even APC know that his election was rigged

(1) (Reply)

PDP Will Not Fragment Over Atiku’s Victory – Saraki / Atiku Wins 2019 Election / Atiku’s Corruption- Nuhu Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.