Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,435 members, 7,954,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:06 AM

Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) (31448 Views)

Nasarawa Footballer, Jonah Slumps And Dies During Match (Photos) / Yusuf Usman Usein Slumps And Dies While Training / Footballer Damilola Slumps And Dies During Match In Osun (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Nigeriapen(m): 6:36pm On Sep 27, 2018

A former Super Eagles player,Ebitimi Collins aka Barbwire, slumped and died in the weehours of Wednesday close to his house in Ikorodu, Lagos. .

Friends of the former defender revealed on Facebook that ,the 54-year-old ex defender was heading for an appointment he had with the doctor, when the incident occurred.

See More Heartfelt Pictures Below...

SOURCE: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/ex-super-eagles-player-ebitimi-collins-slumps-and-dies/
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Massdamm(m): 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
so sad
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Samboizz: 6:37pm On Sep 27, 2018
May his gentle soul rest in perfect peace

1 Like

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by marshalldgreat(m): 6:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rip
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by AK6464(m): 7:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
RIP
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sad news...

Rest in Peace man!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by emmabest2000(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeriapen:

SOURCE: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/ex-super-eagles-player-ebitimi-collins-slumps-and-dies/

Too many deaths in this bubu regime
May God protect his people

RIP

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Shevmaen(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
RIP

2 Likes

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by wonuks(m): 11:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
sad
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
RIP to him, but seriously we don't treat our hero right in this country

3 Likes

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Chatbrainz(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
rip
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Imustreturn(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
We are just alive by grace

4 Likes

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Philinho(m): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
What is happening ooo. R.I.P to Him

1 Like

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Paollo: 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rest on
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Queenserah26(f): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oh my shocked
RIP
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Akosbaba(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Rest in Peace sire
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by point5: 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
RIP d Nigeria hero
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by fredoooooo: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
R.I.P Babwire, Babuwire, babulakaye cry

2 Likes

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by pacificom: 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeriapen:

What a sad news. May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen!!
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Baileyz101(m): 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2018
Baaba Coach... Rip... This one happen for my area live...
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Baileyz101(m): 11:46pm On Sep 27, 2018
hezy4real01:
RIP to him, but seriously we don't treat our hero right in this country

i swear... na everyday u go see the man with him old folks under one pavilion for area... God pass naija
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 11:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
Stationery stores FC legend. A no nonsense defender and they called him barbwire because he always leaves a mark on opponent players, even his team mates in training are not spared. RIP Collin Ebitimi

I know most persons in this platform will not have seen this guy in action at the onikan water front.

The quality of live in Nigeria is really getting worst each year, can anybody point out what is good in Nigeria now? Life is full of struggle, no light, no water, no affordable quality education or health care system, no good housing system.
In the neatest future 54yrs will be see as " he don try".
My aged uncle and his wife who are in US are looking younger compared to their surviving age mate in Nigeria. Those folks would have died long ago were they in Nigeria. God bless my hustle make I for fit leave this country for holiday for as much period as I want.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by docadams: 11:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hmmmm. Sudden death among athletes otherwise known as sudden cardiac death is commonly due to an inherited condition called obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It may not be diagnosed until at post mortem exam. It can be detected through a thorough physical and an ECHO scan. Usually an AICD is prescribed for detected cases. Some known athletes who became victims include
Pheidippides a Roman soldier that was instructed to run the ~26 miles from Marathon to Athens. He died soon after he completed the race

Samuel Okwaraji
Mac-Vivian Foe
Mohamed Abdelwahab,
Endurance Idahor

RIP

5 Likes

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by hezy4real01(m): 11:52pm On Sep 27, 2018
Baileyz101:

i swear... na everyday u go see the man with him old folks under one pavilion for area... God pass naija
sooooo sad
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by BENEAMATA: 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
Sad loss ! Barb wire ! Stationery stores defence stalwart , RIP

1 Like

Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by 3Ceagle(m): 12:20am On Sep 28, 2018
docadams:
Hmmmm. Sudden death among athletes otherwise known as sudden cardiac death is commonly due to an inherited condition called obstructive hypertrophic cardiomyopathy. It may not be diagnosed until at post mortem exam. It can be detected through a thorough physical and an ECHO scan. Usually an AICD is prescribed for detected cases. Some known athletes who became victims include
Pheidippides a Roman soldier that was instructed to run the ~26 miles from Marathon to Athens. He died soon after he completed the race

Samuel Okwaraji
Mac-Vivian Foe
Mohamed Abdelwahab,
Endurance Idahor

RIP
This phenomena exist, but the rate in Nigeria is worrisome. No quality medical system in Nigeria. No facilities, best doctors are leaving the country on daily basis. The teaching hospitals are over stretched.

The president and family members get treated abroad. Yet some thoughtless individuals are out insulting others and ready to kill for those who have subjected them and the society to most callously condition.
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by docadams: 12:22am On Sep 28, 2018
3Ceagle:

This phenomena exist, but the rate in Nigeria is worrisome. No quality medical system in Nigeria. No facilities, best doctors are leaving the country on daily basis. The teaching hospitals are over stretched.

The president and family members get treated abroad. Yet some thoughtless individuals are out insulting others and ready to kill for those who have subjected them and the society to most callously condition.

Everybody is OYO
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:02am On Sep 28, 2018
3Ceagle:
Stationery stores FC legend. A no nonsense defender and they called him barbwire because he always leaves a mark on opponent players, even his team mates in training are not spared. RIP Collin Ebitimi

I know most persons in this platform will not have seen this guy in action at the onikan water front.

The quality of live in Nigeria is really getting worst each year, can anybody point out what is good in Nigeria now? Life is full of struggle, no light, no water, no affordable quality education or health care system, no good housing system.
In the neatest future 54yrs will be see as " he don try".
My aged uncle and his wife who are in US are looking younger compared to their surviving age mate in Nigeria. Those folks would have died long ago were they in Nigeria. God bless my hustle make I for fit leave this country for holiday for as much period as I want.
One of d legend of Navy barracks AJ city...
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by GavelSlam: 1:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Please rest in peace barbwire.
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 1:21am On Sep 28, 2018
R.I.P
Re: Ebitimi Collins Slumps And Dies (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 2:59am On Sep 28, 2018
RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

​Oshoala Wins First League Title In Europe As Barcelona Reclaim Primera Iberdro / Victor Moses Is Still Playing For Spartak Moscow In Russia / Kenneth Omeruo And His Wife, Chioma Nnamani Step Out For Church Thanksgiving

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.