Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos (74429 Views)

Wike, Ortom, G-5 Governors Celebrate Over Outcome Of PDP NEC Meeting / Osun Rerun Election Results: Live Updates As Collation Of Results Begins / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos by whoawa(m): 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
Naijaguy12345:
He who laugh last, laugh best. grin grin grin grin PDP pioneer rigging in 21st century Nigeria, now its a taste of their own medicine.

So gullible how we reason, and is very unfortunate we forgot that PDP or APC is just a nomenclature that doesn't know what is happening around us, doesn't know the prize of commodities nor the prize of fuel.
U have been brainwashed to the extent u couldn't memorize that the same APC members was once PDP members, and by tomorrow they will move to another party that's in power and instead of holding them accountable, u will start to blame APC a nonliving thing as the cause of our problem.
Instead of standing for what is just, u are referring an illusion as a pioneer rigger, shame on u and ur likes that liked ur comment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos by Nelz77: 11:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigeria misses GEJ.

This level of barbarism will never have happened under GEJ.

This can only be compared to the Slavery days.

But for U that because of ur allegiance deems it fit to applaud this show of force called election, just know that nothing lasts for ever, absolutely nothing lasts forever.

A commentator here once said “Time always wins” did APC in their wildest imagination believed that a day like this will come? No!

We will be here.
Re: APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos by delpee(f): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
The celebration appears to be limited to Government House. What happened to the "teeming" supporters?

Osun people are not smiling.
Re: APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos by laytoshtwo: 12:24am On Sep 28, 2018
sarrki:
2019 is the year wailers will cry the more

Some of the idiot posting this nonsense don't have a life. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.Your suffer continue till Nigeria Air start working
Re: APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos by haaryobhami: 12:47am On Sep 28, 2018
goin by what am seeing so far 2019 election is gonna be a do or die election for both party,pdp will wanna match apc with violence so I don't see how there won't be trouble in 2019.
it pains me alot seeing shameless youth celebrating apc nd pdp.well it's very obvious God has abandon Nigeria,well that's if there is really a God.
I can't wait to do nd pass my Gmat exam,come January 2019 ill be out of this bitch.

rest in peace to Nigeria nd shame on d naive youths thats support pdp nd apc
Re: APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos by Bambambiglo: 6:29am On Sep 28, 2018
pelicanbeau:
Let Osun state continues enjoying its poverty...

Damn! You're such a beauty.

Your man must be truly lucky to have you.
Re: APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos by pelicanbeau(f): 6:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Damn! You're such a beauty.

Your man must be truly lucky to have you.

Thanks guy
Re: APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos by Pataricatering(f): 8:16am On Sep 28, 2018
For someone who dances so much I’m surprised he is still so fat ?
Olohunjedalo:
grin
PDP died in 2015 and was buried .
But Saraki and co exhumed the corpse when they defected this year .
Come 2019 . We shall cremate that rotting corpse and throw the ashes in the Pacific Ocean .
Shift small make I dance my brother .
Re: APC Governors Celebrate At Osun Govt House After Rerun Election. Photos by Emperornice: 1:24pm On Oct 15, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I can see your apc funded grammar... u employ the governor! ode

If you check my post you would see I've don't belong to any parties ,what I'm interested in is good governance for all Nigerians. Dummy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerians React As Tinubu Says "Is Evans A Herdsman?" At Fasoranti's Home / Another Senator Caught Sleeping [photo] / The Name Biafra, Its Origin And Meaning:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.