Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Saraki Is The Next Target. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Is The Next Target. (981 Views)

Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki Is The Next Target. by Lipscomb(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2018
I'm so happy that people say no to pdp satanic party in southwest.Today mark the beginning of downfall of pdp in Nigeria. I pray what happened today in osun state will happen to kwara state. federal government must do anything within thier care to dislodge saraki dynasty in kwara state. Kwarans must free. We dedicated this laudable achievement to our amiable president buhari for allowed free and fair election. The appreciation also goes to our national leader Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu for the roles he played for the victory of our party. . And to all people of osun state.

3 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Massdamm(m): 8:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
congratulations bro..

we are api
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Pjossot(m): 8:12pm On Sep 27, 2018
Are you guys really okay supporting APC or PDP is a scam.
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Kdon2: 8:13pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lipscomb:
I'm so happy that people say no to pdp satanic party in southwest.Today mark the beginning of downfall of pdp in Nigeria. I pray what happened today in osun state will happen to kwara state. federal government must do anything within thier care to dislodge saraki dynasty in kwara state. Kwarans must free. We dedicated this laudable achievement to our amiable president buhari for allowed free and fair election. The appreciation also goes to our national leader Asiwaju Ahmed Tinubu for the roles he played for the victory of our party. . And to all people of osun state.

Tor... Back to the drawing board be that.
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Lipscomb(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
Saraki must fall.
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Lipscomb(m): 8:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
grin cheesy
Kdon2:

Tor... Back to the drawing board be that.
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Kdon2: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lipscomb:
Saraki must fall.

Let me tell you in clear unambiguous words, Kwara is not osun, no one can win or take kwara from Saraki. Their fate is sealed. Fait acompli
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Kdon2: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lipscomb:
Saraki must fall.

You are all Just day dreamers tongue
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Lipscomb(m): 8:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kdon2:

Let me tell you in clear unambiguous words, Kwara is not osun, no one can win or take kwara from Saraki. Their fate is sealed. Fait acompli
lol end as come to Saraki dynasty in kwara state.
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Lipscomb(m): 8:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kdon2:

You are all Just day dreamers tongue
you shall see it soon.
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Kdon2: 8:40pm On Sep 27, 2018
Lipscomb:
lol end as come to Saraki dynasty in kwara state.

Bunch of jokers! Kwara is not ekiti or osun nether is bukola saraki like fayose or adeleke. Kwara is solid unlike cotton wool osun and ekiti that can be blown away with mouth breeze. And Saraki has undefeatable structure.

2 Likes

Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by BabaO2: 8:45pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kdon2:

Saraki is not Kwara, he is a kwaran like others
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Kdon2: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2018
BabaO2:

Dreamers. Go and check APC don't have governorship candidates in kwara. They couldn't even conduct any screening whatsoever! grin
BabaO2:

Dreamers. Go and check APC don't have governorship candidates in kwara. They couldn't even conduct any screening whatsoever!
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Kingsley1000(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kdon2:

U NO GO SHUT UP NOW,WHEN IT HAPPENS NOW,YOU WILL START CRYING
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by bender79: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kdon2:

OK. You support Saraki's godfertherism but despise Tinubus'. Clap for your double standards

1 Like

Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Kdon2: 9:00pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kingsley1000:
U NO GO SHUT UP NOW,WHEN IT HAPPENS NOW,YOU WILL START CRYING

The e-bullies don come. They dont present comments, they bully orders up and down! Welcome sir. grin
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Kdon2: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
bender79:
OK. You support Saraki's godfertherism but despise Tinubus'. Clap for your double standards

No sir! I don't support either one. Its just the sad reality we have to deal with.
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by tinsel: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Kdon2:

Make una keep quiet. If you talk too much like you did in Osun, you will ginger them to take Kwara and nothing will happen.
Re: Saraki Is The Next Target. by Lipscomb(m): 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
bender79:
don't mind him. He is a kid. Still living under his parents.

(1) (Reply)

Composition Of PDP Delegates May Work For Saraki's Favour / Donald Duke Appoints Dr Junaid Mohammed As Running Mate / BREAKING!! Tension As Army Deploys Troops At National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.