Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All (5477 Views)

Oshiomhole: I Am Smarter Than Bukola Saraki Politically / Saraki Is No Oba : 55 Senators Can Force The Doors Open, By Ugoji Egbujo / 'Saraki Is Not A Robber': Protest Over Indictment Of Saraki In Offa Bank Robbery (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by LIFEisSIMPLE: 5:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
It took me a while to come to the conclusion, that Bukola saraki is the smartest Nigerian alive. If only he will use this God given wisdom for the good of Nigeria, then we have a gem on our hand. But if he chooses the dark route, then we would still find it hard to stop him, given that he has the ability to outwit us all.

Bukola Saraki is an acedemic case study that show cases political brilliance among the black race

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by 360great(m): 5:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
He is smart , no doubt, but smarter than Nigerians I disagree. On the other hand he has proven he is smarter than tinubu.

21 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by lionness(f): 5:46pm On Aug 09, 2018
As in...besides having Alfas praying for him 24/7, he's a genius who seems to have intelligent surbodinates studying global and Nigerian politics while using applicable wisdom to shock his enemies. If Saraki becomes the president of Nigeria, he might rule till his death. This young man understands politics and he's no match for the rotting brain dying corpse called Buhorror

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 09, 2018
Op not me please....
why u always posting stuffs like this.

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by xtravanganza: 6:01pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki is brilliant no doubt but politics is a marathon and not a sprint... you'll only find the smartest come may 2019

16 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by tfatoy: 6:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
He his not smarter than tinubu, the cabal while trying to fight/suppress tinubu gave saraki the lee way to do wicked exploits, Everyone is now having a bite of the pie.

17 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:03pm On Aug 09, 2018
Juliusmalema:
Op not me please....

why u always posting stuffs like this.

Dear Juliusmalema,

Do something you have never done before.

Please proof your wisdom let us see grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:05pm On Aug 09, 2018
360great:
He is smart , no doubt, but smarter than Nigerians I disagree. On the other hand he has proven he is smarter than tinubu.
If he wasn't as smart as i claim. By now APC would have dealt with him mercilessly. He was leading 6 - 0 before he dumped the party.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Ofodirinwa: 9:20pm On Aug 09, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
It took me a while to come to the conclusion, that Bukola saraki is the smartest Nigerian alive. If only he will use this God given wisdom for the good of Nigeria, then we have a gem on our hand. But if he chooses the dark route, then we would still find it hard to stop him, given that he has the ability to outwit us all.

Bukola Saraki is an acedemic case study that show cases political brilliance among the black race

calm down

1 Like

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:25pm On Aug 09, 2018
xtravanganza:
Saraki is brilliant no doubt but politics is a marathon and not a sprint...
you'll only find the smartest come may 2019

Give him credit for surviving this long atleast. The man don try

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Splashme: 9:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
Buhari is very useless
to Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Afamed: 9:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
It depends on your definition of his smartness. In Yoruba land especially the zone, Saraki comes from they tagged people in his character as " Mesujamba"

4 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by LIFEisSIMPLE: 9:53pm On Aug 09, 2018
Afamed:
It depends on your definition of his smartness. In Yoruba land especially the zone, Saraki comes from they tagged people in his character as " Mesujamba"

Can u interpret in English?
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by JusticeSeeker: 10:02pm On Aug 09, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:

it is pathetic that we Nigerians celebrate criminals on and offline. Saraki has been bribing judges, and every public officer that has one thing or the other to reveal who he is. You think the sudden twist of his case at the cct was for naught? Saraki bought the dismissed DSS boss with his ill gotten wealth that sank deep into his head to the point he wasn't taking instructions from his principal (the president). Buhari is the only one Saraki is smarter than. Not me and many other Nigerians.

19 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by 360great(m): 10:12pm On Aug 09, 2018
Lols
LIFEisSIMPLE:

If he wasn't as smart as i claim. By now APC would have dealt with him mercilessly. He was leading 6 - 0 before he dumped the party.
Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by abokibuhari: 10:22pm On Aug 09, 2018
JusticeSeeker:
it is pathetic that we Nigerians celebrate criminals on and offline. Saraki has been bribing judges, and every public officer that has one thing or the other to reveal who he is. You think the sudden twist of his case at the cct was for naught? Saraki bought the dismissed DSS boss with his ill gotten wealth that sank deep into his head to the point he wasn't taking instructions from his principal (the president). Buhari is the only one Saraki is smarter than. Not me and many other Nigerians.
If you can celebrate Tinubu why can't I celebrate Saraki??

Grow up son

16 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by StillX10(m): 10:29pm On Aug 09, 2018
He is only smarter than many politicians

5 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Nobody: 11:16pm On Aug 09, 2018
He is smart but not as smart as Tinubu, Not even close. Throughout the whole political drama lately, Did you notice Tinubu hasn't said nothing yet? That's because he is plotting strategy.

Saraki is smart but doesn't have no trusted allies to work with.

9 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Akanapiaigwe: 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
lionness:
As in...besides having Alfas praying for him 24/7, he's a genius who seems to have intelligent surbodinates studying global and Nigerian politics while using applicable wisdom to shock his enemies. If Saraki becomes the president of Nigeria, he might rule till his death. This young man understands politics and he's no match for the rotting brain dying corpse called Buhorror
and the black scallywag Oshiomole grin

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by BlackPantherxXx: 11:24pm On Aug 09, 2018
JusticeSeeker:

Plain truth quite a lot of gullible youth don't get.

He bribes heavily but he's also intelligent and it was super obvious he had bought Daura from the onset, Buhari was just not smart enough to see it till recently.

7 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by BlackPantherxXx: 11:26pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
and the black scallywag Oshiomole grin

Isaabubakar...bloodykiller...cursedabiola...mission failed. We would continue to report the multiple monikers, so that you would be occupied with creating more.

" More jobs for the uneducated and unemployed " Mr Lai Mohammed said grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Akanapiaigwe: 11:27pm On Aug 09, 2018
aaronson:
He is smart but not as smart as Tinubu, Not even close. Throughout the whole political drama lately, Did you notice Tinubu hasn't said nothing yet? That's because he is plotting strategy.

Saraki is smart but doesn't have no trusted allies to work with.
wetin he wan talk before

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Akanapiaigwe: 11:28pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
BlackPantherxXx:

Plain truth quite a lot of gullible youth don't get.

He bribes heavily but he's also intelligent and it was super obvious he had bought Daura from the onset, Buhari was just not smart enough to see it till recently.
[/s]
Rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by BlackPantherxXx: 11:33pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]
Rubbish

Sheikh Isaabubakar from Kebbi. We know all the signs of psychosis. Just keep following monikers. Followership is your destiny. By the way, Bukola is Yoruba guy, hope you enjoy ass-tonguing him grin
Cursedabiola, bloodykiller, Isaabubakar and 50 other monikers. You are on the watchlist. We need to get rid of the bad elements on nairaland. The rabid ones need to go.

Greet your fellow almajiri in Kebbi grin or Onitsha wink

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Akanapiaigwe: 11:34pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
BlackPantherxXx:

Sheikh Isaabubakar from Kebbi. We know all the signs of psychosis. Just keep following monikers. Followership is your destiny. By the way, Bukola is Yoruba guy, hope you enjoy ass-tonguing him grin
Cursedabiola, bloodykiller, Isaabubakar and 50 other monikers. You are on the watchlist. We need to get rid of the bad elements on nairaland. The rabid ones need to go.

Greet your fellow almajiri in Kebbi grin or Onitsha wink
[/s]

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES .

Lalasticlala mynd44

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by BlackPantherxXx: 11:36pm On Aug 09, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
[s][/s]

2. Don't abuse, bully, deliberately insult/provoke, fight, or wish harm to Nairaland members OR THEIR TRIBES .

Lalasticlala mynd44

What of your 50 monikers ? You say "trash trash"....kiss the truth. You curse Buhari over and over. Thats uncouth and unstable behaviour thats not needed on Nairaland. I dont mind getting banned if they ban you as well. At least there would be sanity without you insulting people up and down. Any new moniker of yours would also be reported because we know you have limited vocabulary.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Ojiofor: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki is gold,saraki is money,and finally Saraki isa gooooaaaaaaaal you can bet on that.
I wish he is my president already.

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by Akanapiaigwe: 11:37pm On Aug 09, 2018
[s]
BlackPantherxXx:

What of your 50 monikers ? You say "trash trash"....kiss the truth. You curse Buhari over and over. Thats uncouth and unstable behaviour thats not needed on Nairaland.
[/s]
Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by SternProphet: 11:43pm On Aug 09, 2018
Saraki is smarter than 90% of youths on Nairaland that is for sure. He is definitely not smarter than 10% of other Nigerians. In fact he is a very ambitious dummy without patience and ability to hide motives.

The smartest person is he who can hide where he is going. Yes most Nairalanders don't understand this I know.

Anyway back to Saraki. Notice that Tambuwal, Kwakwanso, Lamido and Shekarau are not participating in his exploits or cheering him. I know this guys are busy working on delegates for the PDP National convention while Bukola is galivanting.

Why do you think Akpabio left PDP?

I am struggling to find out how all these shallow James Bond moves translate into votes. APC supporters are not budging. PDP supporters who matter are not city dwelling middle class with internet connection.
The Hollywood filn at the NASS was the most alarming for PDP. Nigerians mostly dis not care, no mobs stormed the assembly to defend the reps. The onky people condemning FG were all old PDP supporters.

Now we may discover revelations with PROOF that the entire thing was another charade. This may be attractive to some but it is not presidential in profile and it just does not generate votes.

We shall see anyway but I see this guy more as a shallow, cornered guy than a serious contender for leadership above his current pay grade

11 Likes

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by blujoi(m): 1:32am On Aug 10, 2018
Saraki this.....saraki that......meanwhile who is he actually? A criminal like the rest of the politicians we have been afflicted with in Nigeria. Was it not this same man who was involved in running Societe Generale bank and wrecked the customers? Is it not this same dude and his family that has held Kwara state ransom, is there any reasonable development in that state to warrant all this deification? Or has the quality of life of the average Kwara indigene improved since his family have been in charge of the affairs of that state. When will we the masses in this country have sense......when exactly? So what makes you think that if he gets to be a president, he will do any better than what he's been doing in kwara state. This dude is very ruthless, ambitious and a snake, pure and simple. We truly deserve the kind of leaders we have.....until we grow some sense. Thats how Buhari was touted as the next best thing after God,but what do we have today, economy in shambles, directionless government filled with visionless old men who don't know the meaning of leadership!!

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dear Nigerians, Bukola Saraki Is Smarter Than Us All by DaFlash: 1:36am On Aug 10, 2018
Smarter than all flat-headed ipoops
Because he has suddenly become a god and Messiah to them. grin
Why do you think they are known as flat-heads?

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Satire: Easterners Leaving The North / Senator Slams Ibb Over Attack On Obasanjo / Iroyin Ayo Ni Daora.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.