Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,323 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety (42454 Views)

Davido fulfills his promise to Shoki Shitta, Gives him ₦1M in cash / Wizkid begs for peace after mocking Shoki Shitta who was beaten 'for him' / Davido Offers N1m To Shoki Shitta Who Was Beaten For Disrespecting Wizkid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by okwabayi(m): 7:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Elxandre:

Hitler was weak minded abi undecided
Hitler didn't catch depression, dumb ass. Hitler was defeated so he committed suicide to save face.
I'm referring to people born without wants yet choose to kill themselves either way.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Arkmanbuddy(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2018
Elxandre:

Hitler was weak minded abi undecided

Was Hitler depressed? He wasn't! He decided it would be demeaning to surrender to his enemies and be killed by them, so he took his own life.

BTW, no one can say for sure how he died.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Elxandre(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2018
okwabayi:

Hitler didn't catch depression, dumb ass. Hitler was defeated so he committed suicide to save face.
I'm referring to people born without wants yet choose to kill themselves either way.
You're sick.
I was only pointing out an instance to you, in reply to a particular point you made about only weak minded people committing suicide, but you had to insult me.

1 Like

Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by okwabayi(m): 8:01am On Sep 28, 2018
Elxandre:

You're sick.
I was only pointing out an instance to you, in reply to a particular point you made about only weak minded people committing suicide, but you had to insult me.
It's a nairaland thing. I'm slowly falling into the habit.
Hitler wasn't weak though. His case was one of the few where suicide is a bold move.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by EnglishUsa: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Arkmanbuddy:

I can start selling it only if you want to be my first Customer.
hahaha
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 28, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
Correction - she wasn't a brave woman. Only cowards commit suicide.

//

3 Likes

Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by kayo80(m): 8:19am On Sep 28, 2018
amethystnnty1:
It always baffle me the way people look and try to immediately pass judgment on people that choose to off themselves.

As hard as anyone can try nobody else can live in somebody else's reality, you can't possibly understand or experience the depth of pain of a person who is so sure that ending it is better than continuing.

The truth is the only reason the rest of us continue to convince ourselves to get to the next day and the next and the next after is HOPE of a better day but the fact is for most people it's gonna get a lot more worse, some are gonna get way more worse before it gets better, some I guess are gonna have it good but just because most people believe enduring pain and struggle a long time just so they can enjoy a brief pleasure which could as easily fade doesn't mean they are better or have more courage than the one who decides to end it.

FOR ALL OF US READY TO GET TO TOMORROW BECAUSE OF A HOPE OF SOME BETTER DAYS WHICH MAY OR MAY NOT COME (even if it does come) I ASK YOU THIS QUESTION;

TO WHAT END?

Best comment on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2018
kneehighbootz:

Correction- You're very stewpeed.

You're a coward and an I.mbec.ile

grin You are a big fool. Idiot. Oya kill yourself grin
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Midehunlimited: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

grin You are a big fool. Idiot. Oya kill yourself grin
aba take am easy nah
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Olubi15: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2018
okwabayi:
I still don’t understand why someone not terminally ill, languishing in poverty or living in a war zone will commit suicide. It doesn’t make sense whatsoever.
Depression is a mindset. If she was an actress she was doing okay at least.
you don't understand what depression actually means
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by okwabayi(m): 9:47am On Sep 28, 2018
Olubi15:
you don't understand what depression actually means
Ehn?
Keep reading.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by vivaciousvivi(f): 10:01am On Sep 28, 2018
donstan18:
Someone threatened to leak her nude pictures.
Try and have even if it's just a small measure of remorse for a soul that while alive; must have gone through emotional trauma that you and no one else should pass through. Pain so deep she sought refuge in ending her life. Depression is a mental illness. its not a joke. Learn to be human once in a while. Its unfair.

@Topic, may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by donstan18: 10:07am On Sep 28, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

Try and have even if it's just a small measure of remorse for a soul that while alive; must have gone through emotional trauma that you and no one else should pass through. Pain so deep she sought refuge in ending her life. Depression is a mental illness. its not a joke. Learn to be human once in a while. Its unfair.

@Topic, may her gentle soul rest in peace.

Chai! You sound well trained, loyal and caring. I like the way you called it to my notice, I'll look into it. Have a nice day.

You are beautiful too.

1 Like

Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by arhyel020(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
Correction - she wasn't a brave [color=#990000][/color]woman. Only cowards commit suicide.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Mosco100(m): 11:40am On Sep 28, 2018
Jaqenhghar:
They judge in their ignorance. It is well with you bro
Amen, Thank you
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by stilldoingokay(f): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
ikhileomotayo:
Correction - she wasn't a brave woman. Only cowards commit suicide.

shut up, cause you understand nothing.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
stilldoingokay:

shut up, cause you understand nothing.

Shut up kill you dia angry
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Midehunlimited: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
ikhileomotayo:

Shut up kill you dia angry
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by WetinConsignMe: 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
ashjay001:

E suppose consign u undecided

E consign all 9ja
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Midehunlimited: 2:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

E consign all 9ja
you say wat
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by WetinConsignMe: 3:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
Midehunlimited:
you say wat

I say e consign all 9ja
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by ashjay001(m): 4:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

E consign all 9ja

But u; "wetinconsignme"
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by WetinConsignMe: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
ashjay001:

But u; "wetinconsignme"

My monika is to tell u I have very few fúcks to give. E no mean say I no get fucķ at all.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by ashjay001(m): 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
WetinConsignMe:

My monika is to tell u I have very few fúcks to give. E no mean say I no get fucķ at all.

Me, I still get plenty Bleep to gvtongue

Pun intendedgrin

At my discretion sha wink
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by WetinConsignMe: 9:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
ashjay001:

Me, I still get plenty Bleep to gvtongue

Pun intendedgrin

At my discretion sha wink

Example, like with this your statement, I tried hard to give a fucķ but in the end I didn't. Didn't even come close.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by IronGalaxy: 11:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
DaddyNimo:

I hear u, go carry HIV make u see weda depression no go hold u.
didn't expect anything better from an illiterate

1 Like

Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Midehunlimited: 9:50am On Sep 29, 2018
IronGalaxy:
didn't expect anything better from an illiterate
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Jesu !!!!
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Martinez39(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Clinical depression is the real depression and it goes hand in hand with anxiety. I had both around 2014 and on few occasions came close to taking my life, just couldn't do it. Suicide is not for weak people. Clinical depression and anxiety are pure mental hell and I became convinced that the greatest anguish a man can go through is mental anguish and suffering. Fortunately, I have been out of it for good.

Clinical depression is not the same as the depression you get when you are not making it in life. This one is different. Even if you are making it, the clinical depression is still. Money cannot make an imbalance in neurotransmitters and defective receptors correct themselves.

I won't start listing how gloomy and immensely frustrating it is to have clinical depression but all I can say is that this thing is hell in the mind.
Re: Shoki Mokgapa Dies By Committing Suicide Over Clinical Depression And Anxiety by Martinez39(m): 4:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Clinical depression is the real depression and it goes hand in hand with anxiety. I had both around 2014 and on few occasions came close to taking my life, just couldn't do it. Suicide is not for weak people. Clinical depression and anxiety are pure mental hell and I became convinced that the greatest anguish a man can go through is constant mental anguish and suffering. Fortunately, I have been out of it for good.

Clinical depression is not the same as the depression you get when you are not making it in life. This one is different. Even if you are making it, the clinical depression will still be there. Money cannot make an imbalance in neurotransmitters and defective receptors correct themselves.

I won't start listing how gloomy and immensely frustrating it is to have clinical depression but all I can say is that this thing is hell in the mind.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drake Posts Wizkid's Picture On Instagram And See Nigerians Reactions / Regina Daniels Survives Car Accident On Christmas Eve / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her Birthday Today. See How She Was Surprised

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.