Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape (42391 Views)

Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Bovi And Timi Dakolo Show Smoking Skills At MBGN Event / Femi Falana: I Am Not Busola And Timi Dakolo’s Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by GistTeller: 11:46am On Jun 28, 2019
Businessman Wale Jana blasts Timi Dakolo and his wife, after claiming COZA pastor raped her.

H also revealed Timi Dakolo and Busola have aot of skeletons and they both live in glass houses and they are busy throwing stones.

Read his post below...

I just watched @busoladakolo video I know the world gets emotional the moment a woman mentions that she was raped but if you will take a minute to think objectively; the oldest way a woman can try to destroy a man is to accuse him of rape. Any man is guilty of this offence in the eyes of the public until otherwise and if she has a little social status like the wife of a struggling musician like @timidakolo it makes it look credible.
Why is she doing this? Timi and wife are a pawn in a conspiracy and also because it will help him sell some records which he desperately needs to sell, they will also trend for a while, she has already opened unbroken.ng an online platform to cash in on the drama just like @esewalter and then its over!
I am a proud COZA member and @biodunfatoyinbo is my father and he has been a blessing to millions of people all over the world. This time there will be no silence and since you want war, you will have it. If @biodunfatoyinbo has been a blessing to you, its time to speak up, don't keep quiet!

@timidakolo and @busoladakolo are not saints, she was a choir member and Timi was a choir leader in church when she got pregnant with her first baby, Timi denied that they weren't having an affair and then she got pregnant the second time and that was when the church forced them to get married. This chorister was sleeping with her choir master and was a baby mama with two kids before they got married. These are morally bankrupt people and all that talk in the video will not hold water under cross examination.
Another thing that bothers me is why all the people troubling the body of christ @daddyfreeze @timidakolo @busoladakolo @chudeity all attend a particular church

Timi and Busola have a LOT of skeletons and they both live in glass houses and they are busy throwing stones. Its time to shatter this house of cards these people have built, its time to deal with cyber bullying and vague social media allegations and this couple will be the scape goats.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/businessman-wale-jana-blasts-timi-dakolo-and-his-wife

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by itspzpics(m): 11:47am On Jun 28, 2019
This is serious

Watch The Rape Allegation Video => HERE

5 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by GOFRONT(m): 11:55am On Jun 28, 2019
Chaiii...

Some rape victims are reading this??

Only heaven knows how many Abuja Soft n pretty ladies Fatoyinbo has converted to a Fairly used/Belgium material via his functional preeq..

I hope those ladies are on Nairaland...

100 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Zikomakanaki(m): 11:57am On Jun 28, 2019
hmmm
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nbote(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
Can U imagine dis to foooool... I'm sure these are some of d damage control tools dey will always use to divert attention of d public.. Was Ese Walters also trying to sell records? So becos he's a man of God he shld not b made to ansa for his crimes? All dis smear campaign by members makes Mrs Dakolo's claim an undeniable truth... Shameless hypocrites

176 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by NOC1(m): 11:58am On Jun 28, 2019
e don shelle, we go hear both lies, truths and secretes this coming days.
many will be paid to speak against Timi and wife, verified account owners are going to cash out big, bloggers are been assembled and empowered some where now, the table is gradually turning, the innocent will become the guilty.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Freestainworld(m): 12:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
God can use even animals to bless a human being, no body is above temptation, that he is your father in the lord or what ever doesn't mean you know what he does in the secret, if the lady is lying, let him defend himself before the public.After all, Suleiman went through it, defended himself and God vindicated him.

40 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by SageMK: 12:08pm On Jun 28, 2019
I was expecting stakeholders in the ministry to react.
But this is something else. shocked

It's even funny he's trying to send Nigerians out on a wild goose chase after a supposed “skeleton in the closet”.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by indiegen: 12:26pm On Jun 28, 2019
What do you expect from someone who was an aide to FFK and a beneficiary of Biodun Fatoyinbo benevolence

11 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by nairalee(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Mr. Walejana or whatever u call yourself all the epistle u typed does not address whether he raped her or not.

We're not criticizing him for raping a Saint. Whatever skeleton is in her closet (we all have some) does not make whatever he did less a crime.

You are coming from a sentimental and emotional angle to defend what the accused is not even defending.

Urging people that the pastor has done things for in the past to come and defend him shows how shallow your thinking is.

It's like saying if Evans the kidnapper has ever helped you, you should come and defend him for his kidnapping.

It's Hightime we all woke up and stop calling a spade a farm tool

136 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Iyajelili(f): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
We are in soup now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
Who is this one?
Is this one a celebrity too? Or he's just using this opportunity to trend?

And he just called Timi Dakolo a struggling musician hahahaha.

Well, it just gets more interesting.

Am not moving an inch from nairaland today
I must see the end of this drama.

Yeyebrities

23 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by BUSHHUNTER: 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
tongue

5 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Sirpaul(m): 4:31pm On Jun 28, 2019
At 18, I made my first million. At 20, I made five million per week.

How did I do it?

Very simple! if you can think it, you can achieve it.

Motivational Speakers, Thunder fire you!

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
This one just wants to talk. We don hear.

2 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Xisnin(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
This money launderer has been recalled to do some dirty work.
Waiting for FFK to offer his support.
Shame.

9 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Eddygourdo(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Someone with some senses afterall. Not all them band wagon mofos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by ThothHermes: 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Wooooaaaa...

Fatoyinbo may yet survive this still. Cat with nine lives.

Timi and his wife think accusations and online support are enough to bring a driven man down.
They should think again.
Clarence Thomas, Donald Trump, Brett Kavanaugh.
Them still tanda.

Burden of proof people, burden of proof.

All these celebrities and their fake support make me want to start rooting for the Fatoyinbo guy.
Weyrey people.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Imoh555(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
Instablog is hotter than sun this afternoon.
Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Benekruku(m): 4:32pm On Jun 28, 2019
That one get brain

Biodun na hin pay master

He has to stand with him He has no choice Except he is ready to refund the loan tomorrow

16 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by thesicilian: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
This is why Nollywood sells only among Nigerians. Someone comes up with a story without an iota of proof and the whole country goes into mass hysteria. Nobody stops to think anymore.

That's how a guy was accused by a girl of fumbling her backside the other day at ikorodu. If not for the timely intervention of an elderly trader who saw the whole thing and managed to convince the crowd it was done by another person, the poor guy would have been sent to his Maker!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
He is right though. We all shouldn't rush to conclusion they are two sides to every story. And Tim Dakolo and his wife are morally bankrupt people.
Because I got to know Tim was a choir leader in the church and was fucking the said wife. And got her pregnant then denied it before The COZA pastor forced him to marry her.
I think this war is between Tim and the pastor and he is using the wife as a pawn.
We all should be objective on this case. I rest my case

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Staro: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
The author should please leave HOUSE ON THE ROCK out of this matter.
The church has got nothing to do with Daddy Freezes or Timi Dakolo's criticisms

However, if truly the motive of Timi's wife's allegation is programmed to sell
their records and launch their online platform, then, it will surely backfire.

5 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by DonMarkuzi(m): 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
Serves all of them right.

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by toprealman: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
When someone is buzzing your speakers on top of his bonnet and you a "virgin" tells the whole wide world that it is for EASY ACCESS.....my phone almost dropped.

3 Likes

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Pidginwhisper: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
shocked

1 Like

Re: Wale Jana blasts Busola And Timi Dakolo, Defends Pastor Fatoyinbo Over Rape by Davidasi: 4:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
God bless you jare the timis are broke and are looking for ways to get back to the pastor râle my foot

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shina Peller And Wife, Ayobola Conferred With Chieftaincy Titles In Epe / 'Some Actresses That Came For AMVCA Are Still Stuck At Eko Hotel'-Comedian Arole / #EndSARSBrutality: Wizkid Calls For Youth Empowerment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.