Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,769 members, 7,824,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General (72957 Views)

United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General / Peter Obi Meets US Consul-General, Discusses New Nigeria (Pictures) / PDP Reports APC Government To US Consul General, Recounts Achievements 16 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Corrinthians(m): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Lobatan

Who will Reno and FFK cry to again? Their almighty US consul general was there in person and he witnessed a credible process. Oshiomhole needs to sue PDP for character assassination
They will cry to your moniker. From what I gather, you're a god of some people. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by franchasng: 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
What's so disturbing is not the open rigging of the election from day 1, but that Nigerian youths, especially the so called learned and enlightened youths who are adjudged to be the future/hope of better future for Nigeria are applauding this open coup plot called election!

Seriously it is finished!

I told you people that Buhari has already rigged himself in as Nigeria's president come 2019, who said PVC counts

And mumu Davido like majority of other mumu Yoruba people who still believe Thief Buhari is a man of integrity were busy shouting: President Buhari I trust u, u are a man of integrity, please talk to INEC as if Buhari knows what integrity means and not the one manupulating all these things to clear way for his easy rigging come 2019 angry angry

Osun people una well done o
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by seangy4konji: 9:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
All did matter deh tire person
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by kashway20(m): 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oga consular, I guess you were not at other places where the election rigging actually took place. I'm not a fan of PDP but someone has to respect the rule of law, for the fact that PDP once did that shit doesn't portray APC should do so too. They could have just respected democracy and make amended where is needful next time, If they (apc) had done better I'm sure the people of Osun wouldn't have want them out. Even sef na bunch of thieves full there all for their selfish interest. Sowore would have been a lesser evil if no be say he go get financier and he needs to be "connected " too.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Survjosh: 9:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Shukuakukobambi: 9:24pm On Sep 27, 2018
Corrinthians:
They will cry to your moniker. From what I gather, you're a god of some people. grin grin

I am indeed a god to them because even okuko bambiala is tired of their continuous wailing and ultimatums cheesy

3 Likes

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by deebsman1(m): 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

Shut up.

APC only put foreign observers in a polling unit they know that they'll win convincingly.
If that unit was a strong hold of PDP they wouldn't have allowed foreign observers to be there.

sense fall on you.

Because a whole US diplomat is a mumu that they will be dragging around like a puppy

1 Like

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by esivue007(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
As a result of the outcome of osun election,im ready to vote out anthing Apc come 2019. But 4 now i dont even knw whc party/aspirant to vote for.though im having,Moghalu,hasim and duke on my mind sha.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by sureguy078(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
Dis wan na trash talker johr
So u fit see everything for one play abi

Asey mtcheew
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by truthfulparrot(m): 9:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
dany5:
Please have some water before you choke.Stop writing nonsense sir.
It is either you are being mischievous or you are grossly uninformed. If only you have access to the present raging international opinion against what happened in Osun today, you will not be taking trash. Even INEC is ashamed to declare this result. It is not about APC or PDP it is about the integrity of our electoral process.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by jumpandpas(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
deebsman1:

Because a whole US diplomat is a mumu that they will be dragging around like a puppy

Pls look for your mates.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Elliot2(m): 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
apc serving pdp their own poison. at the end of the day,a zoo is a zoo,every wild acts is fair!
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by donchrisk(m): 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
Oh yesterday Chelsea made my day today APC has made my day ,if u like hug transformer pdp did more Dan this
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by TopHand: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:
APC and propaganda. They skipped these polling unit because of the foreign observers and unleashed Miyetti Allah kind of wickedness in other polling units where there are no foreign observers.

Nigerians will see the end of APC just as they did to PDP.
If APC mess up we will kick them in the head and remove them there is substitute for good governance but it is too early for PDP to return to power they must suffer it is the only way they will learn

4 Likes

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by maestroferdi: 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
naijapips04:
How do you form your opinion of the election from just one unit?

Check the number of votes PDP allegedly got in an APC stronghold in Osogbo (above a hundred).

Now check the number of votes the got in a local government the PDP won in the last election. (just 4).

If you don't see that these were manipulated, then you are heartless.

Na Nigeria I dey pity sha. After APC, another government go come. APC has set the template for elections in Nigeria and na we all go suffer am.

Expired oyibo.
The fools are jubilating...

It will take God's special intervention to save Nigeria.

The day APC lose power their chief payers might be publicly executed.

Politicians hardly forget/forgive...APC are indirectly calling PDP governments that made it possible for the opposition to win election fools.

Someday power will certainly change hands... I pray some of the nitwits applauding perpetrators of evil will be around to taste a dose of the medicine...

1 Like

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Tetero9(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
You are a carrier of fake news, this is contrary to what I saw on the national TV...keep it up.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by chris31(m): 9:39pm On Sep 27, 2018
This country is cursed
Wetin even concern me
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Chimgoziem217(m): 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2018
naijapips04:

Check the number of votes PDP allegedly got in an APC stronghold in Osogbo (above a hundred).

Now check the number of votes the got in a local government the PDP won in the last election. (just 4).

Na Nigeria I dey pity sha. After APC, another government go come. APC has set the template for elections in Nigeria and na we all go suffer am.

Expired oyibo.

Chai! This one e pain am well well

1 Like

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by cruzie75(m): 9:51pm On Sep 27, 2018
Chai! Chai! Chai! APC have used Osun people for ritual embarassed
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Abbey2411(m): 9:53pm On Sep 27, 2018
agarawu23:
Another victory for APC. Even though they are called destruction, still better than the thieving parties who nearly wanted to steal our futures grin

�! Do you have your future now?

#Ji #Masun!!
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Abbey2411(m): 10:02pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by sniperwolf(m): 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
This is different from what I just saw on Channels TV

1 Like

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by bigpicture001: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2018
rigging in naija is so cool that the whites can NEVER notice it...
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Just2endowed2(m): 10:14pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:
APC and propaganda. They skipped these polling unit because of the foreign observers and unleashed Miyetti Allah kind of wickedness in other polling units where there are no foreign observers.

This report is lies. There is a report by the observer that the election was characterize by huge malpractice.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by kpompey: 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
Useless country govern by miscreant leaders.What will it cost us to provide international observers in all voting centres.PDP won awon oleeeeeeee, oloriburuku. For youth following them, truly you should be a vanguard of change but it is painful to see you compounding the woes of Osun citizen all in the name of loyalty.I don't see any improvement in this country where the wealth of all is in the hands of 2 percent and this set determnes your fate together with that of your kids.God save this nation called Nigeria
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Just2endowed2(m): 10:20pm On Sep 27, 2018
sniperwolf:
This is different from what I just saw on Channels TV

Dominique kindly take down this fake news.... Information shared by channels TV now around 10pm stated by the observe that the election was characterize by violent and intimidation of voters
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by hamer: 10:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
Lobatan

Who will Reno and FFK cry to again? Their almighty US consul general was there in person and he witnessed a credible process. Oshiomhole needs to sue PDP for character assassination
I pity people that still reason like u.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by 400billionman: 10:22pm On Sep 27, 2018
RockHard:
http://thenationonlineng.net/my-osun-rerun-observations-by-us-consul-general/

Iam watching the same Bray giving a joint speech with UK and EU counterparts on TV saying the election was marred with multiple irregularities like intimidation of party agents and suppression of votes but that everyone should remain calm You GUYS lie Blatantly

2 Likes

Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
jumpandpas:

Your wailing looks so hilarious
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by jumpandpas(m): 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
TOPCRUISE:
Your wailing looks so hilarious

Lookatyu.
I don't support any politician or political party.
Re: My Osun Rerun Observations, By US Consul General by Mainmanpadi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
naijapips04:

Expired oyibo.
Point of correction the PDP started it with their infamous DO or DIE politics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Confirms Gunning Down Sunday Igboho’s Allies / Senator Ireti Kingibe Presents Her Certificate Of Return To Peter Obi / Hushpuppi: Arrest Abba Kyari - U.S. Court Orders FBI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.