Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,350 members, 7,836,425 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (84212 Views)

Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by hammer6F: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

I know there are many reasonable and good Igbos on this forum . But you guys are mostly in other sections . Family ,Properties and all.
Majority of Igbos on this forum are in this Politics section causing nuisance everywhere and painting the real good Igbo people bad .

I know there are many reasonable and good yoruba people trying to uproot the evil called APC from southwest. These yoruba are peace loving and dont go around shouting IPOB like the afonja.
They are majorly successsful yoruba like Adeleke, FFK, Saraki AND Co, but the poor wife begging ugly dark skin monkey afonja, keep going around disgracing them on social media.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 7years: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
The 1000+ deducted vote don vanish.... Just like that
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by kmaster007: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
360degreess:
.good job APC..this is d beginning of high BP for wailers.we are waiting 4 the final destruction of pdp in 2019...up buhari.
I confirm that.. am expecting does senators that left APC to decamp bck.. watch out....

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Azam101: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
mycar:

What is PDP?
PDP is nothing but a name of a political party and not a human being. You should be more concerned about where your country is heading to and not how long PDP was in power.
Our dear Nation is heading towards development, empowerment, economic growth etc join the winning team bro!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 1realBobby(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
Definitely, the battle is not yet over. Na court go declare Adeleke winner las las.

The people of osun are tired of the present government. You would know this easily if you stay in osun. If this particular clear rigging incidence was to happen in a non yoruba state, the people would definitely protest.

But this is osun, the average yoruba man is a spineless coward, so nothing will happen angry
ifyalways:

I find it strange, yes but I don't have the answers as I'm neither an indigene of Osogbo nor a resident.

Perhaps they should contest the Re-run via the courts?

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
hammer6F:

I know there are many reasonable and good yoruba people trying to uproot the evil called APC from southwest. These yoruba are peace loving and dont go around shouting IPOB like the afonja.
They are majorly successsful yoruba like Adeleke, FFK, Saraki AND Co, but the poor wife begging ugly dark skin monkey afonja, keep going around disgracing them on social media.
Ipob analysis .
Cry me a river cheesy

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 11:16pm On Sep 27, 2018
hammer6F:

Stop acting like Tinubu children, u follow suffer Buhari first term.

Second term means he is not coming to beg vote again.

Na all of us go suffer herdmen killing, boko haram killing, army killing, police killing, no salary and hunger. etc

I'm sorry if life is hard for you at the moment.

But I won't deny that it's never been so good as I'm having it this moment just to make you happy.

I don't work for government. Never had a government contract, not sure I know anyone in government.

Boko Haram preceded this government. Same for Herdsmen and even stunted payment of salaries.

If anything, Buhari's government has assisted in bailing out the states by way of Paris club refunds, NLNG payments.

Stop being a hypocrite and acknowledge this government is far more responsible than those who encouraged "big men" with no industries to take loans with no collateral. They bought private jets and hid funds in soakaways.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by BeansAndBread(m): 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2018
PreciousJuice:

Savagery not cool after d bitter loss at d polls cheesy grin
Leave those people jare, see as how they're foaming on top south west matter

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by hugoboss36(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
With wat happened at Osun state...Naija will never overcome (k)orruption...not in this present generation..APC won that election even on the day the re-run was announced...Naija continue deciving ur self... angry
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by MENTORCH(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
There will be a war next year between APC and PDP. This is rigging of the highest order.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 77up(m): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Go and learn manners, I'm not your type so I'd rather not come down to your level of thuggery, have a pleasant night!
I'm overwhelmed with your level of maturity, kids are many on this faceless forum.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by hammer6F: 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

I'm sorry if life is hard for you at the moment.

But I won't deny that it's never been so good as I'm having it this moment just to make you happy.

I don't work for government. Never had a government contract, not sure I know anyone in government.

Boko Haram preceded this government. Same for Herdsmen and even stunted payment of salaries.

If anything, Buhari's government has assisted in bailing out the states by way of Paris club refunds, NLNG payments.

Stop being a hypocrite and acknowledge this government is far more responsible than those who encouraged "big men" with no industries to take loans with no collateral. They bought private jets and hisd funds in soakaways.

Life is sweet.

U know that very well.

Check my IP if in doubt.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by AlaskaTNT(m): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
this country is finished, make I pack my things. US here I come.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by chymeze: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Iamgrey5:
Why don't you quit posting all this long childish trash void of any logic whatsoever

First of all, most of you have never been to any of these states to understand voters mood to conclude it was rigged. You largely rely on partisan tabloids and sponsored propaganda to feed your obsession.

Secondly, You claim Aregbe is owing years of salary so his party shouldn't have won the election, which is far from the truth. Nonetheless, you felt Fayose also owing worker's salary should have won the election for his party just because he is from your chosen party.

How is that even logical to any sane mind ?

Not to mention that just under few of weeks ago, PDP recorded a crushing victory in an election INEC conducted in Taraba state where the main APC Stewart came under heavy fire from tugs allegedly working with the governor, who happens to be a member of the PDP.

So Save us from all these boring childish rants already
My dear sir, your write up is already close to ten times my own and far more rantish. And i never mentioned Aregbe or salary anywhere in my comment. Pls learn to read properly before you throw needless tantrums. Nevertheless my humble advice is this, pls just save your ink and tears for the shocker at the tribunal. Thank you. And btw i am extremely apolitical.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
GavelSlam:

The great leaders in Venezuela or Brazil?

Or the great leaders in Chevron and Shell and Schlumberger, worldwide giants, that all down-sized at the same time Nigeria hit recession?

Which leaders are you talking about?

Even Saudi Arabia, started talking about selling Shares of Aramco, their top money spinner just to balance their books and you are here talking local issues.

Nigeria has never been a productive nation.

Check it, in the 70's we were dancing Fuji because the price of oil was the highest ever. In the 1983 we had gone into recession.

The cycle repeated itself between 2010 and 2014.

Yet, the deep hare many of you have for Buhari would not even allow you accept the truth.

Search your heart.

Deep hate u say I don't know him from anywhere so y should I hate him? How do u want me to love a man that says he hates corruption yet his cabinets are filled with corrupt people. How?? When GEJ lost, he said his position is not worth the life of any Nigerian because he has a conscience but yet Buhari wants to stay there at every expense and yet he pretends like he is for Nigeria?

Please no politician is a saint, so don't paint one bad and the other good because all of them are corrupt but right now I don't care about that, they should move Nigeria forward and not play blame games. History is one of our problems in this Nigeria. We know too much and that's Wat is affecting us. Nigeria needs Credible leaders and sorry to say with this election, buhari just showed how dirty he is because this was outrightly rigged, the whole world knows!!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by hammer6F: 11:19pm On Sep 27, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Ipob analysis .
Cry me a river cheesy

Just small thing, u have started confirming your afonja status.

Ugly skull mining yoruba muslim slave.

Anyway, I wont waste my time on you.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by itsmeurLady(f): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
77up:
I'm overwhelmed with your level of maturity, kids are many on this faceless forum.

Thanks but They are not kids oo, they are grown ass men... You'd be amazed!
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by femo86(m): 11:21pm On Sep 27, 2018
OBJ finished his term.... We complained
Jonathan also left...... We complained
Buhari will also finish his 1st or/and 2nd term... We'll still complain.

You better wake up and find solution to your personal problem.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 11:23pm On Sep 27, 2018
What's happening? Have d winner been announced? Why is everyone congratulating APC? I thought I'm watching it Live on Channels

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
hammer6F:

Life is sweet.

U know that very well.

Check my IP if in doubt.

Don't give a sht about your IP.

You guys don't know why you hate Buhari and APC other than he is a northern Muslim.

More than that, he doesn't bend to all the unnecessary pressure many of you try to put him under.

He would never yield.

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by hammer6F: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
femo86:
OBJ finished his term.... We complained
Jonathan also left...... We complained
Buhari will also finish his 1st or/and 2nd term... We'll still complain.

You better wake up and find solution to your personal problem.

One thing I am certain is that Nigeria will collapse sometime during Buhari second tenure.

This country barely survived his first term in office.

The chaos that will ensue during his second term will be televised live.

2019 election, the entire SE are not voting.

No point voting.

IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu were right once again.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by modik(m): 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
At the end of the day the best rigger won the election.

What a country.
PDP is reaping the fruits of their labour after 16 years.
What took place in Osun started during the PDP era.

If only this is the change they promised Nigeria

SHAME
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by bluecircle470: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
mycar:

What is PDP?
PDP is nothing but a name of a political party and not a human being. You should be more concerned about where your country is heading to and not how long PDP was in power.

The 1st PDP supporter that said something meaningful. I support you on this
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by oodualover: 11:26pm On Sep 27, 2018
[s]
hammer6F:

Just small thing, u have started confirming your afonja status.

Ugly skull mining yoruba muslim slave.

Anyway, I wont waste my time on you.
[/s]
What is your problem flat.head? You have been wailing over an election that should not be your business. Dem swear for Una? Were you not the same nitwit suppprting fayose that was owing salary for several months? How come aregbe is a different case for you Igbos?
You used to agitate for Biafra. Now i believe all IPOB member were all "GEJ till 2019" Tanoid crew

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by foleskay(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
The election was rigged, even a zombie knows this. Though we have sub zombies who can't see beyond their noses.

The question is, what will be done about it Such glaring case of rigging plus violence for a state that contributes nothing to the nations coffers leaves me scared for next year's election.

And wat has ur state brought to d table??

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Iamgrey5(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
chymeze:

My dear sir, your write up is already close to ten times my own and far more rantish. And i never mentioned Aregbe or salary anywhere in my comment. Pls learn to read properly before you throw needless tantrums. Nevertheless my humble advice is this, pls just save your ink and tears for the shocker at the tribunal. Thank you. And btw i am extremely apolitical.
Like I earlier stated, you continue wallow in an unending bottomless pit of ignorance!

Perhaps you don't even know the name of the outgoing governor of Osun state.

Anyways, apart from your very obvious ignorance, I thought you claimed the elections were rigged in both Ekiti and Osun

What might be the reasons for that? since you are trying to be half smart

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by kollinpowel(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2018
MENTORCH:
There will be a war next year between APC and PDP. This is rigging of the highest order.
Are you the one to fight the war? U better hide ur eleda somewhere safe.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
foleskay:

And wat has ur state brought to d table??
Do u see us borrowing to pay salaries? My state exports plus we gat oil.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by arilewo(m): 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
One of the major problems affecting us most at times is that we are sentimental in our judgment in this country. Our emotions do block our sense of reasoning and sometimes some persons argues on things they have limited information/knowledge about. That is why falsehood is easily spread in our country, we have lost our sense of logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by GavelSlam: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
hammer6F:

One thing I am certain is that Nigeria will collapse sometime during Buhari second tenure.

This country barely survived his first term in office.

The chaos that will ensue during his second term will be televised live.

2019 election, the entire SE are not voting.

No point voting.

IPOB/Nnamdi Kanu were right once again.

The same East where Ugwuanyi is warming up for second term or which East are we referring to?

Elections wan hold die?

4 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by 22digits: 11:31pm On Sep 27, 2018
360degreess:
.good job APC..this is d beginning of high BP for wailers.we are waiting 4 the final destruction of pdp in 2019...up buhari.

The youths has been divided with seed of hatred based on ethnicity and religion, there is no love anymore... but who suffers it? You and I, not there kids, who is been groomed to enslave you further...only love can change Nigeria!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / Buhari Cuts A Cake With Ojukwu During His 70th Birthday (Throwback Photo) / Major K Yakubu Killed By Boko Haram After Faulty Vehicle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.