Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,045 members, 7,814,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (84150 Views)

Kano Governorship Election Rerun: Results From Wards (Live Updates) / Osun Governorship Election Rerun Holds In These Polling Units / APC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Primary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Olohunjedalo(m): 7:46am On Sep 28, 2018
themanderon:

Woe unto you that see good and call it evil and may your life be run the way your evil party is running this country say amen if your believe APC is running this country the right way.
Cry me a river .
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by themanderon: 8:07am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Cry me a river .

You APC lots reason in the same way. May God have mercy on you all. I am not a PDP supporter rather a concerned Nigerian seeking for the good of the country. If APC wants to win, be fair in winning. Where is the change your party promised

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:13am On Sep 28, 2018
themanderon:

You APC lots reason in the same way. May God have mercy on you all. I am not a PDP supporter rather a concerned Nigerian seeking for the good of the country. If APC wants to win, be fair in winning. Where is the change your party promised
Cry me a river. I’m not a card carrying member of any political party. So go to hell with your bullshit

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by themanderon: 8:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Cry me a river. I’m not a card carrying member of any political party. So go to hell with your bullshit

But you support evil right. write it down this day that I said the evil you support today will consume you tomorrow. Amen to that.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:23am On Sep 28, 2018
themanderon:

But you support evil right. write it down this day that I said the evil you support today will consume you tomorrow. Amen to that.
Lmao . What’s your definition of evil ?
APC . Right?
Clown!

3 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by themanderon: 8:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Lmao . What’s your definition of evil ?
APC . Right?
Clown!

When the righteous are on the throne the people rejoice but when the wicked are there the people groan in pains. That's what the Bible says.
APC came with a promise of change we all rejoiced I myself inclusive. But what do we see today? A worse version of PDP with a ruthless dictatorship being unleashed. so why will I not say APC is evil
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2018
themanderon:

When the righteous are on the throne the people rejoin but when the wicked are there the people groan in pains. That's what the Bible says.
APC cs
Cry me a river
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by themanderon: 8:31am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Olohunjedalo post=71596308]
Cry me a river [/quote/]

Typical of you guys. When faced with facts you duck.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Olohunjedalo(m): 8:46am On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=themanderon post=71596405][/quote]bla bla bla .
The only fact here is that APC won and pdp lost .
Kiss the truth
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Deputy1111(m): 8:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Like play like joke, Ilerioluwa ti se in the State of Osun ooo
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by themanderon: 9:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:
bla bla bla .
The only fact here is that APC won and pdp lost .
Kiss the truth

Question is was it free and fair? if in your heart of hearts you believe the entire process was free then let your conscience judge you.
Its not good to see evil and condone it. There is always tomorrow to think about. This country is in a mess because of the action of past leaders. APC came with a promise of change but has accelerated the nation further into precipice. Think man....Think.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by unohbethel(m): 9:32am On Sep 28, 2018
themanderon:

Question is was it free and fair? if in your heart of hearts you believe the entire process was free then let your conscience judge you.
Its not good to see evil and condone it. There is always tomorrow to think about. This country is in a mess because of the action of past leaders. APC came with a promise of change but has accelerated the nation further into precipice. Think man....Think.
@ ur last sentence,,,, ever wonder they are called zombies??
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by themanderon: 9:41am On Sep 28, 2018
unohbethel:
@ ur last sentence,,,, ever wonder they are called zombies??

In fact it baffles me the way some people reason in this country. We are in a mess today because people do not think critically about the wider implications of today's actions.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by YhungPablo(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2018
ifyalways:

Kill yaself darling cheesy
you're senseless plus the person that liked your comment
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by YhungPablo(m): 9:52am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Fuck_ off!
afonja thug
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Buterflyle0: 10:03am On Sep 28, 2018
themanderon:

When the righteous are on the throne the people rejoice but when the wicked are there the people groan in pains. That's what the Bible says.
APC came with a promise of change we all rejoiced I myself inclusive. But what do we see today? A worse version of PDP with a ruthless dictatorship being unleashed. so why will I not say APC is evil

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by buhariguy(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You are talking about rigging, not the economy or state of security. I do hope your lives are ruled the wag apc is ruling this country
how is the economy .
I say a big amen to your prayer.
With the prayer, Nobody will steal our money again or use the money to create jobs for other countries while we suffer of unemployment here.
Economy where they will be sharing money met for capital expenditure at the end of the year without doing the project.

The economy is now in safe hand,
And Nigeria is now safe from the system collapse of the past.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by flemzyjoe(m): 11:28am On Sep 28, 2018
APC disqualifies another Buhari’s minister, from governorship primaries

read more https://klassic.com.ng/apc-disqualifies-another-buharis-minister-from-governorship-primaries.html
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Olohunjedalo(m): 11:35am On Sep 28, 2018
themanderon:

Bla bla bla .
When APC wins , it’s rigged and compromised.
But when PDP wins, it’s free and fair .
What a logic !
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by themanderon: 11:56am On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Bla bla bla .
When APC wins , it’s rigged and compromised.
But when PDP wins, it’s free and fair .
What a logic !

Let me tell you something. When PDP was carrying out their orgy of election riggings in the past like apc is doing today I seriously condemned it. That's why we all believed that the party APC was coming with new and better ways of doing things. Obviously we have been proved wrong.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by dollytino4real(f): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Oju4190:
It cannot happen in Ekiti state but it has happened. Now it cannot happen in osun state but it has happened.Now small small he dey go oooo
n.a. west not south south, just relax
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Olohunjedalo(m): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
themanderon:

Let me tell you something. When PDP was carrying out their orgy of election riggings in the past like apc is doing today I seriously condemned it. That's why we all believed that the party APC was coming with new and better ways of doing things. Obviously we have been proved wrong.
Like APC is doing today?
Are you stupid or something?
What is APC doing today ? You must be a comedian.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by dollytino4real(f): 12:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Deapexboy:

Wen DAT time reach e go clear u for eye
ok I hear u, but no cry
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by themanderon: 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Olohunjedalo:

Like APC is doing today?
Are you stupid or something?
What is APC doing today ? You must be a comedian.

Hell awaits you for all the evils you support today.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Deapexboy(m): 12:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
dollytino4real:
ok I hear u, but no cry

Hope yuh are in Rivers state not one of this IPOBigs
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Babysho(m): 1:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
360degreess:
.good job APC..this is d beginning of high BP for wailers.we are waiting 4 the final destruction of pdp in 2019...up buhari.

Lol up Buhari. I'm ashamed to say that we have the same citizenry.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by WHOcarex: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Viicfuntop:

You are talking about rigging, not the economy or state of security. I do hope your lives are ruled the wag apc is ruling this country
Bia, thunder fire you. Do I look like someone economy will ever affect? Was there anytime the economy and security was ever good in Nigeria?

Be there waiting for government to make your miserable life better. Idioot
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by Viicfuntop(f): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
WHOcarex:
Bia, thunder fire you. Do I look like someone economy will ever affect? Was there anytime the economy and security was ever good in Nigeria?

Be there waiting for government to make your miserable life better. Idioot

Thunder wil fire too. In your miserable mind, you think you have a life, ode.
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by WHOcarex: 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Viicfuntop:

Thunder wil fire too. In your miserable mind, you think you have a life, ode.
Lol. I can imagine your pain dear, cos I heard things are really difficult for you people around. Just that these politicians don't have y'all in mind be it APC, PDP or the rest, they are all the same. They don't have good intention. Those that have good intention can't make it there. Sadly.

The youth that is suppose to take on a Revolution are even the worse. They are all divided by politics, ethnicity or religion. Therefore, those old demons are using them to achieve their aims.

If I should give it to a regime, I will say this Buhari regime is the best in my life, but that's a lie. Whatever I achieved is not because of the regime, Its God because I can only go higher. The government have never been the determiner of my life. So I will advice you that they shouldn't be the determiner of yours else you are doomed. That's the sad truth darling.

Ciao
Re: INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) by myaceworld(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
APC releases names of cleared governorship aspirants across Nigeria (FULL LIST)

The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has released the full list of candidates screened for governorship elections across Nigeria next year.

The full list does below:

http://www.myaceworld.org/2018/09/apc-releases-names-of-cleared.html

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Muhammadu Buhari Glass Tunnel In Ebonyi Constructed By Umahi (Pictures) / How Ooni Of Ife Was Represented At His Son’s Wedding Today / Zarah Ado Bayero: Things To Know About Yusuf Buhari's Fianceé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.