Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,769 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

"1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun (27940 Views)

Maybe The Crisis Will Begin In Lagos, This I Have Seen. / Oshiomole: If Crisis Will Help Us Win Election, Then We Need More Crisis In APC / Atiku Visits Omisore Over Osun Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by EmekaMD(m): 1:36am On Sep 28, 2018
Used to be indifferent about Nigeria as a country but it's sad to say that I'm almost hating Nigeria now.
Never ever felt this way about Nigeria before..

Imagine the desperation of this present government.
They're not desperate to do what is right so people would keep voting them, instead they're desperate to keep themselves imposed on Nigerians.

I hate everything that happens in Nigeria now..
Speaking from my heart of hearts

1 Like

Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Slurity(m): 1:43am On Sep 28, 2018
Rivers State Election: A.K.A Free and Fair. APC:69,238 PDP:1,487,075 Osun State Election A.K.A Rigging. APC 255,505 PDP 255, 025 BE THE JUDGE.
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Pavarottii(m): 1:54am On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Let whatever will happen happen abeg. Maybe it'll hasten the disintegration of the country. Over 50 were killed in Rivers State to install Wike as governor yet nothing happened.

Heaven go fall, heaven go fall....no be for one man compound. Enough of the scare mongering abeg.
Who killed d so called 50, is it not APC that is trying to force demselves in rivers state, wen they know it's a pdp state.
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by BlackMbakara1(m): 2:27am On Sep 28, 2018
This dude that was an aide to Bukola Saraki... grin
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by 35824L: 3:44am On Sep 28, 2018
bonechamberlain:
one thing I see in APC is a party ready to allow the country get destroyed, for their gain. but forget that there can be no political gain in a chaotic and destroyed Nigeria.
They are trying to destroy PDP rather and that is a good thing. There are 80 other better opposition parties for people to choose from.
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by OhiOfIhima: 5:31am On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:

Let whatever will happen happen abeg. Maybe it'll hasten the disintegration of the country. Over 50 were killed in Rivers State to install Wike as governor yet nothing happened.

Heaven go fall, heaven go fall....no be for one man compound. Enough of the scare mongering abeg.

I have been expected to read or hear more of threatened from all sphere of dis federation.. My brother as u said whatever dat will be happen let it happen biko... More dis dishearten stories came out in 2015 but here we are... God prevailed ahead of dis junke revelation..

No shaking Nigeria will be stand again..

1 Like

Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by donqx: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Basher8583: 5:48am On Sep 28, 2018
EweduAfonja:
for the records..

APC thought PDP Crude 9ja Politics in this Osun election...

PDP Next time when you have power, Never lose it.. to the opposition ...

I learnt GEJ disbursed loads of cash for campaign but the greedy PDP thieves hide the money and spent it on houses, vacation and whoring...

Buhari will win 2019 but he will die just like yaradua and Osunbade will take over from him...

Since you have no respect for death, then You'll surely die before him. Mark this post
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Auxtin85(m): 5:51am On Sep 28, 2018
EweduAfonja:
for the records..

I learnt GEJ disbursed loads of cash for campaign but the greedy PDP thieves hide the money and spent it on houses, vacation and whoring...

Buhari will win 2019 but he will die just like yaradua and Osunbade will take over from him...

I have also said the same several times, Buhari will win but will die in office.

1 Like

Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by blimeyVic(m): 6:08am On Sep 28, 2018
Who are those in APC today? A handful of them migrated from PDP.
Who are those in PDP today? A handful of them migrated from APC.
All are playing the game that best serves their personal interests.
Politicians and their senseless thugs can kill themselves for all we care.
Nigeria will not burn, Nigeria will remain.

1 Like

Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Shukuakukobambi: 6:11am On Sep 28, 2018
GrabHisBalls:
You see your life? You carried social media propaganda on your head like you're a resident in Rivers State. Abeg, don't drag my State into your sale of future over stomach infrastructure. tongue

You're not even ashamed to lie blatantly and deny what's so obvious. I guess Chief Adube and his family who were killed in obrikom decided to kill themselves and hang it on Wike? Or the ones that Solomon Ndigbara killed are just taking a nap?
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Shukuakukobambi: 6:12am On Sep 28, 2018
OhiOfIhima:

I have been expected to read or hear more of threatened from all sphere of dis federation.. My brother as u said whatever dat will be happen let it happen biko... More dis dishearten stories came out in 2015 but here we are... God prevailed ahead of dis junke revelation..

No shaking Nigeria will be stand again..

Don't mind them. As if no be all of us go suffer am. Let it happen jare
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Nogodye:
Nothing will happen in 2019.If their is any party the election doesn't favour, then go to tribunal...This is an era where there are lots of sophisticated weapon in the hands of our military me...Cause any war to your own detriment.
Sophisticated weapons yet dey cannot defeat common boko haram terrorist. Bro nigerian army is crap

Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Nobody: 7:00am On Sep 28, 2018
EweduAfonja:
for the records..

you really sabi nigeria political terrain
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by buJu234: 7:08am On Sep 28, 2018
why are u guys complaining,

this is one of the results of not thinking well during 2015 election .

not seeing into the future, being myopic in 2015.

let me tell u the truth, if u expect this APC guys to give up power easily via that so called PVC in the ballot box,

U lied, u can see now that from Ekiti to Osun election that PVC doesnt work.

APC guys are not like GEJ, they are ready to destroy and waste lives to win even a local govt.

so.. the mistake as being made, it will take alot of struggle to get out of this mistake.

lesson here, Nigeria masses especially the youth need to read past history and learn from it, not being carried away by one promises or the other, because after entering the trap, getting out is not rice & beans....
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Westaslave2(f): 8:10am On Sep 28, 2018
westkid001:

I said i am sorry about that...was just angry the way u talk down my tribe didnt even know u were a lady am really sorry about that
apology accepted
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by excel101(m): 8:26am On Sep 28, 2018
Nogodye:
Nothing will happen in 2019.If their is any party the election doesn't favour, then go to tribunal...This is an era where there are lots of sophisticated weapon in the hands of our military me...Cause any war to your own detriment.
fear fear, with all the "Sophisticated" weapons have they been able to surmount Boko Haram?
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by excel101(m): 8:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Nogodye:
fear fear, with all the "Sophisticated" weapons, have they been able to surmount Boko Haram?
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Legendkid: 8:38am On Sep 28, 2018
Nogodye:

Your stupidity is unlimited.
You know absolutely nothing.

A few number of men can cause havoc in this country and shred it to the group.
Who caused Nigeria civil war?
Just one an, Ojukwu.

Go read child, before preaching jargons of peace you know absolutely nothing about.
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by lukency(m): 8:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Nonsensical ranting.
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by deebsman1(m): 10:19am On Sep 28, 2018
They have been talking about journalists been harrased, but no single journalist has come out to give details of the alleged harassment, PDP can cry wolf sha
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by Hafeexla(m): 10:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Laggatumuch:

Ok no problem
I will give you a call tomorrow when am ready
Boss Plz call me before 15:00,
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by KingRagnar: 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
God forbid! There will be no crisis in 2019. What is wrong with these set. It is obviously now a crime to PDP that APC wins any election. Only when another party different from APC wins an election does PDP stay calm. This is quite unfair coming from people who have ruled and dictated for us for 16 years
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by EweduAfonja(f): 2:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
dearie:

You are too good looking for this kinda post...

But it's what I studied for 4years
Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by myaceworld(m): 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
APC releases names of cleared governorship aspirants across Nigeria (FULL LIST)

The ruling All Progressives Congress (APC) has released the full list of candidates screened for governorship elections across Nigeria next year.

The full list does below:

http://www.myaceworld.org/2018/09/apc-releases-names-of-cleared.html

Re: "1983 Crisis Will Be A Child's Play In 2019" - CUPP Explodes Over Osun Rerun by dearie(m): 6:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
EweduAfonja:

But it's what I studied for 4years

Indeed!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IG Of Police Says ‘thugs’ Tried To Enter NASS, Insists Tambuwal Is Not Speaker / Court Of Appeals Sacks Seven APC Lawmakers In Ogun / These Are All The Weapons In The Nigerian Army Arsenal 2017.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.