Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,402 members, 7,812,180 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:37 AM

Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets (2040 Views)

Bishop Felix Okpara And The 16-Year-Old Girl He Defiled (Audio Chat) / Jos: Man Stabs Prostitute He Picked Up For The Night (Photos) / Man Lands In Hospital After Receiving A Slap In A Slapping Competition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by Edithfavourite: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2018
A grown man is reported to be living with a 9-year-old girl who is in no way related to him and a neighbour has raised alarm.

According to the neighbour, the girl was chased out of her home by her mother because she tore her school bag. The man then took her into his home and has been living alone with her since Monday.

She wrote:

Hanty Susu this is an emergency... Seriously I don't Dnt like what I hate...
This girl name is pretty.. She is 9years of age..
She from Emohua local government in rivers state.. Dnt really no her village thou.

On Monday evening I came back from my ppa I saw my neighbor with this girl... First I thought they are related... Not after I asked my corper neighbor... She told me this guy just pick the girl on the road that thy are not related in anyway.
For days now... This 9years old girl has been slping in a room with this guy an I wonder what he is doing... Am worried... This morning I still saw the girl... I call her to fine out why she left home.

She said her mother send her out of the house because she tear her school bag... Jesus... I Dnt no how this is possible.. I ask her if she wants to go home she said yes.. But my land lady who is somehow related to this guy asked her to stay till the guy that pick her on the street can back and take her home.

Please advice... Because if this girl stay her till even I will call 911.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-lands-in-serious-trouble-for-habouring-a-girl-he-picked-from-the-streets/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by apexJ(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
jst negodu weytin corp member de type.....
our Educational system is a shithole

6 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by teflonjake(m): 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2018
Contact the police....NAPTIP
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by IamPlato(m): 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2018

Some Times Its Good To Use Your Brain... I Dont Have Time To Be Concerned About People's Children On The Streets.

Some Of You Are Fund Of Separating children Fight On The Way, i Pity You

Like A Friend Of Mine Who Saw A Small Boy Struggling With A Sac Full Of God Knows What, she Decided To Help Him Carry It After Seeing Him fall With It. I later Just Told Her, what If That Boy Is Being Used To Transport Human Parts and The Police Meets You With That Bag, what Can You Say In Defence? Did The Foolish Parent Not Know That Such Bag Is too Much For The Little Lad? She Couldnt Speak...

3 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by ozento: 9:47pm On Sep 27, 2018
call the police immediately
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
apexJ:
jst negodu weytin corp member de type.....

our Educational system is a shithole
Na "I too know" go Kee u there. How much your English don fetch you??
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by dyangprof(m): 10:27pm On Sep 27, 2018
You lack ’Past tens expression’ in ya grammar.

Frankly, it's a big shame fa a graduate not to know d deferences among Past, Present and future's tenses

Just go through ya write up again and see how u bleeped up
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by tunjiajayi: 11:07pm On Sep 27, 2018
Amebo! Help you no fit help, person wey dey help, you wan help devil bring am down.

Witch!

2 Likes

Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by cbnileowo: 11:48pm On Sep 27, 2018
abeg im mama is in d oza room enjoying confirm rod right now..
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by lordlugards: 6:10am On Sep 28, 2018
Edithfavourite:

A grown man is reported to be living with a 9-year-old girl who is in no way related to him and a neighbour has raised alarm.

According to the neighbour, the girl was chased out of her home by her mother because she tore her school bag. The man then took her into his home and has been living alone with her since Monday.

She wrote:

Hanty Susu this is an emergency... Seriously I don't Dnt like what I hate...
This girl name is pretty.. She is 9years of age..
She from Emohua local government in rivers state.. Dnt really no her village thou.

On Monday evening I came back from my ppa I saw my neighbor with this girl... First I thought they are related... Not after I asked my corper neighbor... She told me this guy just pick the girl on the road that thy are not related in anyway.
For days now... This 9years old girl has been slping in a room with this guy an I wonder what he is doing... Am worried... This morning I still saw the girl... I call her to fine out why she left home.

She said her mother send her out of the house because she tear her school bag... Jesus... I Dnt no how this is possible.. I ask her if she wants to go home she said yes.. But my land lady who is somehow related to this guy asked her to stay till the guy that pick her on the street can back and take her home.

Please advice... Because if this girl stay her till even I will call 911.

More below:

https://zenithnaija.com/man-lands-in-serious-trouble-for-habouring-a-girl-he-picked-from-the-streets/

cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44
jealousy no go kill u.
You should be more concerned about ur education, as ur English gets me worried.

Olofofo
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by Auxtin85(m): 6:21am On Sep 28, 2018
The guy who picked the little girl from the street did wrong by not taking her to her parents immediately if he really want to help the girl. But oga if you wan do aproko do with better English so you don't end up straining our eyes and brains
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by columbus007(m): 7:09am On Sep 28, 2018
first the corper girl herself is corrupt to have thought that there could be something going on in between,why would her nutty mind go there,she too must have been molested during that age,now every little girl is been judge,on the part of the guy who knows,know one knows whats done in the dark except God.

1 Like

Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by Partnerbiz(f): 10:17am On Sep 28, 2018
The guy go land for trouble oo

How him go do that kind of thing.

In fact, he can't even adopt such a child legally cos of age esp since he is living alone. shocked.
N
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by Databee(m): 12:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please Work More On Ur Vocabulary,and Stop Pocknosing Into Other People's Life.A Copper Who Can Not Express Herself Through Writing.Wadooo
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Maka why naa!?, how can dey, what if he's a God fearing man nko?
If dat girl was raped,Shea dey will say she was walking to & fro.
People who did what ever dey did to dat man, I must be sincere, dey did not try at all oooh!
They are just like dis video. shocked cool grin undecided[img]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SRjFlPd_jfY[/img]
Re: Man Lands In Serious Trouble For Habouring A Girl He Picked From The Streets by Shobowalebola: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
You need some tutoring also because you can't spell ordinary differences correctly, and you are blasting someone else for grammatical errors
dyangprof:
You lack ’Past tens expression’ in ya grammar.

Frankly, it's a big shame fa a graduate not to know d deferences among Past, Present and future's tenses

Just go through ya write up again and see how u bleeped up

(1) (Reply)

Man, 33, Fondles Breasts, Lures Girl, 15, Into Sex / A Man Identified As Daibo Toju Davies, 22, Jumped Inside The Lagoon / How an Edo Girl, Faith Aigbe Was Murdered By The Enogie, Friday Ogierakhi(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.