Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) (37592 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Releases Second Trailer For Her "King Tonto" Reality Show (VIDEO) / Tonto Dikeh Continues With Her "King Tonto" Reality TV Show Despite Court Orders / Demola Adedoyin: Chidinma Ekile Shows Off Her King (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
delugajackson:
Some "kings" are generous o. New whip alert for this Buhari economy? It's either her head game is strong or she's been using her menstrual blood to make dishes for him.
That's evil grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 27, 2018
Some will break up with their humble boyfriends after seeing this.

Her oba tried. People don't know when you give, u open doors to favours. Prefer to be a giver than a receiver.... #MindOfAPhilanthropist.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by PigBenis(m): 11:03pm On Sep 27, 2018
delugajackson:
Some "kings" are generous o. New whip alert for this Buhari economy? It's either her head game is strong or she's been using her menstrual blood to make dishes for him.
walahi you no well
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
Skepticus:
When HOEING finally pays off

#TeamSmallGirlBigPussy

Freak grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2018
All this guys buying expensive things for women that they are not married to,are the worse set of humans.i rather lend my homie money to invest in business because when he shines,I shine.and vice versa.tell me what a girlfriend will contribute to your life?, I'll wait.

The sad thing,the "king" didn't even get a mention grin .Maga 100 yards
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by ImaIma1(f): 11:18pm On Sep 27, 2018
delugajackson:

Nothing unusual or abnormal. Some people can only afford to buy a perfume for their queen while some can buy a car without blinking. It's all about the money.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by dROC1: 11:25pm On Sep 27, 2018
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Some will break up with their humble boyfriends after seeing this.

Her oba tried. People don't know when you give, u open doors to favours. Prefer to be a giver than a receiver.... #MindOfAPhilanthropist.

See your mouth like philanthropist. I pity the weak men that do stupid things like this because the girl has nothing to lose.
Same dude probably has not given his biological mum (or real wife) a bicycle, talkless of his village people who must be wallowing in penury but would go out of his way to please a girl with absolutely nothing to offer. This is the reason these "big god's" identities are never revealed.

These girls be scamming weak boys to buy them cars yet can't put up their pics so as not to spoil market in case of other big gods.
If you wanna be generous, empower your I,mediate family and motherless babies rather than wasting your substance on hoes who will eventually go with the highest bidder.

My 2 cents.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 27, 2018
dROC1:

See your mouth like philanthropist. I pity the weak men that do stupid things like this because the girl has nothing to lose.
Same dude probably has not given his biological mum (or real wife) a bicycle, talkless of his village people who must be wallowing in penury but would go out of his way to please a girl with absolutely nothing to offer. This is the reason these "big god's" identities are never revealed.

These girls be scamming weak boys to buy them cars yet can't put up their pics so as not to spoil market in case of other big gods.
If you wanna be generous, empower your I,mediate family and motherless babies rather than wasting your substance on hoes who will eventually go with the highest bidder.

My 2 cents.
Tell that to your fellow men dear.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by dROC1: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2018
justscorchone:
All this guys buying expensive things for women that they are not married to,are the worse set of humans.i rather lend my homie money to invest in business because when he shines,I shine.and vice versa.tell me what a girlfriend will contribute to your life?, I'll wait.

All these cars I changed for my ex didn't stop her from leaving for a better opportunity when I went broke the next year.
Just now rising again after almost being car-less and girl-friendless for 2 years now.
Lesson learned but imma let these lil boys learn too.

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by dROC1: 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2018
If you buy cars for a lady you're not married to then expect the treatment in the thread below once a newer model comes out and the lil Jezebel starts asking for more. Don't be a maga.

https://www.nairaland.com/4756321/lady-destroys-iphone-7-because
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by DaddyNimo(m): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2018
mirexxx:
if a man is successful, its a good woman that's behind it but if a woman is successful, its about how many men she's slept with abi mtcheww
of course not, the King just bout her the car as a good girl dat she is.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Mueaz(m): 12:41am On Sep 28, 2018
Ur pussy go Don wet die...Ashewo oshi
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Nobody: 12:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Prolly from;

Oni of Ife,
Oba of Lagos,
Oluwo of Iwo,
Alafin of Oyo,
Or some other oba’s or baales grin
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Ladycloud(f): 2:21am On Sep 28, 2018
King ko! King Kong ni!!!
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Alexis0147(m): 4:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Obviously a married man

1 Like

Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by efonat(m): 5:37am On Sep 28, 2018
6m
anambraamaka:
How much be this car
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Bintuenyo: 5:40am On Sep 28, 2018
This dry fish even get boyfriend! hia
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by donqx: 5:47am On Sep 28, 2018
smiley
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by toprealman: 6:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Remember Tonto Dike...... #Deja vu
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 6:59am On Sep 28, 2018
dROC1:

My 2 cents.

Obafemi Martins got the car for her.
So pls stop saying what u dont know. He sure takes care of his family and still has enough to do good with.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2018
justscorchone:

Obafemi Martins got the car for her. Not everyone gets a gift for someone due to what they can get back.
Some people are already made. Let's pray to be like that.

Davido

Obafemi Martins

Tyler Perry
Etc
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by noah92(m): 7:01am On Sep 28, 2018
The King is our own ObaGoal
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by dROC1: 7:06am On Sep 28, 2018
YouareaBITCH:

Obafemi Martins got the car for her.
So pls stop saying what u dont know. He sure takes care of his family and still has enough to do good with.

So for your mind it's okay to date a married man.
I pity your type. Go and work.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 28, 2018
anambraamaka:
How much be this car

2013 Toyota Camry. Dts my car. Used to be 7million. Now should be about 4million but wt the exchange rate could be more.

PS- looking at the front lights again it actually looks like a newer version Camry. If she showed the back we would know the exact version.
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by Fitbillionairep: 8:20am On Sep 28, 2018
whip alert after enough wipe ING
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by maureendickson(f): 9:55am On Sep 28, 2018
jaxxy:
Must gals always depend on guys to get stuffs. I mean it’s not a crime bt it’s getting ridiculously out of hand. Who the fvck is king now?

How many gals give dope gifts to guys or are they allergic to giving decent gifts Nonsense. Yes I’m upset angry
How many guys have pussy
Re: BBNaija's Khloe Gets A New Car From Her 'King' (Photos) by YouareaBITCH(f): 1:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
dROC1:

So for your mind it's okay to date a married man.
I pity your type. Go and work.

Ah ah.

Are they dating?
I pity ur type too, you are too fast to judge.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rachael Okonkwo's Mother Is Dead / Tekno: "I Didn't Go To School But Have Millions" (Video) / Caroline Danjuma Reacts To Increase In Lekki Toll Gate Tariff: "Are We ATM?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.