Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,231 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr (1266 Views)

Gold Ring Worn By 2pac 3 Days Before His Shooting Goes On Sale For ₦‎257M / "I Just Had Sex With Wizkid" – Flow, London Based Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter / "I Like Moving Around With No Bra" - Unique Tey Mhee, Lady Says On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by odidi24news(m): 10:54pm On Sep 27, 2018
”I am worn out on these church brothers” Nigerian lady says after one of them grumbled about her ”sensual whatsapp profile photograph”.

Nigerian lady who goes by the name @Tuminke on twitter, went on her page to grumble about the conduct of some congregation siblings after one of them alluded her Whatsapp profile photograph as Erotic.

She shared a screen capture from her discussion with the sibling. See underneath.

Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by youngest85(m): 10:56pm On Sep 27, 2018
Just tell us you want us to see your sleepers cleavage
Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by ayourbamie: 10:58pm On Sep 27, 2018
Hoelosho, but the brother should have minded his bzness
Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by BonkoINC: 10:59pm On Sep 27, 2018
So someone cannot air his view again. It will appear on social media.

The world don kpafuka finish

1 Like

Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by Immaculatesnow(m): 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2018
Nigerians and judgement are like 5 and 6

Abegee come and sell your verified Nigerian AdSense to me
Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by kachi19: 11:15pm On Sep 27, 2018
That's why people die young, this disease called "Not minding your business" is low-key dangerous. So someone cannot advertise on whatsapp in peace again bikonu
Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by Alaadin(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2018
All these brother and sister undecided
Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by LeHMaR(m): 12:28am On Sep 28, 2018
I don't like the picture... Is she feeling fine??
Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by itspzpics(m): 4:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Lol
Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by otunde527: 5:22am On Sep 28, 2018
Lol.okay oo
Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by okwabayi(m): 5:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Well she did it for attention. It worked.

1 Like

Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by Abee79(m): 9:15am On Sep 28, 2018
They call the good boys that really care 'Church brothers'. They follow the Street brothers for fun and etc. Twenty years down the line, they wish they had married the 'Church brothers'. I have seen this trend before . . . lipsrsealed undecided undecided undecided
Re: ”I Am Worn Out On These Church Brothers” Nigerian Lady Says After One Of Them Gr by Partnerbiz(f): 10:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Every woman no matter the level of spirituality wants to slay. No need arguing.

On the flipside, i don't take women seriously on church issues. shocked
Make cash by selling airtime to us at juicy rates.

Also come for cheap data.

Na dem dey rush us now oo.. shocked

See over 723 testimonies from members here below.

Nkea bu nke anyi.
042 Amaka.
Otu Onicha amakazi.

Na

(1) (Reply)

Check List Of The 2018 Most Streamed Artist By Spotify / Wizkid and Burna Boy dancing zanku in Ghana. / Melanin Popping!! Ini Edo Shares Stunning New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.