Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,334 members, 7,957,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Innovative Books - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Innovative Books (210 Views)

How Innovative Technology Is Enhancing Learning Experience For Students / Innovative Exhibition: Ede Poly Leads Other Polytechnics In Southern Nigeria / Is He The Most Innovative Teacher In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innovative Books by Hahjascho(m): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2018
pls recommend books for undergraduates students self Development and beingsuccessful generally at large
Re: Innovative Books by Hahjascho(m): 12:34am On Sep 28, 2018
Also on self discovery
Re: Innovative Books by Famzer: 12:55am On Sep 28, 2018
Have you read "1000+ Practical Business Ideas and Directory of Money Sources"?
You can download the free trial version from Google play store.

Re: Innovative Books by okwabayi(m): 5:42am On Sep 28, 2018
My advice is for you to read anything you want. You can learn anything from anywhere, everything recorded is a form of knowledge.
I'll leave you with a quote I got from the movie Ready Player One, the quote is originally from Superman:
"Some men can read The Art Of War and learn nothing, meanwhile some men can learn the secrets of the universe from reading a box of cereal.".

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Donot Just Eat Cassava And Donot What Can Kill As Content. Know How To Process / Parliament Of Australia Summer Research Scholarships, 2019 / Download Project Topics @ Www.getproject.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.