Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,648 members, 7,816,662 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! (487 Views)

Dogara Raises Alarm Over 2019 Election / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by heniford2: 12:48am On Sep 28, 2018
Please i have gotten my PVC card after what i saw#OSUN Election will my vote still count as am totally confuse in #INEC not been able to let the people speak by electing their choice, come 2019 do you still think that PVC Its needed.
# OSUN election
# 2019 election
# INEC failure
# My PVC a waste of time.
what's your say....!
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by heniford2: 2:44am On Sep 28, 2018
Am scared of the outcome of not voting yet i have this feeling my vote its what less come 2019.
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by bosco2017: 3:32am On Sep 28, 2018
heniford2:
Am scared of the outcome of not voting yet i have this feeling my vote its what less come 2019.

demand for restructuring and not voting or sovereign national conference
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by 35824L: 3:35am On Sep 28, 2018
IPOB has already told you guys not to vote. Why not listen to them?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by KanwuliaExtra: 3:35am On Sep 28, 2018
In your dreams! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by heniford2: 9:49am On Oct 07, 2018
Hmm
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by thatigboman: 10:09am On Oct 07, 2018
No it will not. Nothing works in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by Candidlady: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
Please i have gotten my PVC card after what i saw#OSUN Election will my vote still count as am totally confuse in #INEC not been able to let the people speak by electing their choice, come 2019 do you still think that PVC Its needed.
# OSUN election
# 2019 election
# INEC failure
# My PVC a waste of time.
what's your say....!

Ijust remembered ineeded to apologise to you on a thread we had some sorta turbulence lol

Ialways mistake your monicker for henrydion's(he deactivated) idont know why.. and ithink that was the 2nd time!

Yakuri da n'allah
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by heniford2: 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Ijust remembered ineeded to apologise to you on a thread we had some sorta turbulence lol

Ialways mistake your monicker for henrydion's(he deactivated) idont know why.. and ithink that was the 2nd time!

Yakuri da n'allah
don't grab undecided ur digging me out should i be scared should i remove my picture what's? yakuri da n'Allah
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by Candidlady: 3:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
don't grab undecided ur digging me out should i be scared should i remove my picture what's? yakuri da n'Allah

The bolded means IUSE GOD BEG YOU NO VEX smiley
And IAM not digging nada bout you. Just wanna apologise shikena that was why imentioned you on a dead thread of your!
Kigani?
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by heniford2: 3:09pm On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:

The bolded means IUSE GOD BEG YOU NO VEX smiley
And IAM not digging nada bout you. Just wanna apologise shikena that was why imentioned you on a dead thread of your!
Kigani?
am crazly in love with you but u sound fake
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by Candidlady: 3:16pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
am crazly in love with you but u sound fake

Ubanka

Idont sound fake! Iam fake! What happened to your doctor wife... lipsrsealed
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by heniford2: 3:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Ubanka

Idont sound fake! Iam fake! What happened to your doctor wife... lipsrsealed
she's here with me wink that i love you is not lust oh get it straight undecided ur a free soul kinda my type of person but on a way local way, what's Ubanka undecided
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by Candidlady: 3:29pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
she's here with me wink that i love you is not lust oh get it straight undecided ur a free soul kinda my type of person but on a way local way, what's Ubanka undecided

Your second paragraph was kinda hard for me to comprehend.. most times you let your Biafra tongue get the best of you cheesy

Iam so local iwipe my ass with leafs! Ihate to use cutleries... Ieat that meal with my hands unwashed angry

Don't even allow me visit you cuz I'd tie wrapper from your apartment to Chinatown smiley damn ilove to chew with my mouth open! The last time idid some clearing down there was this time last year! Ilove my things bushy cheesy

Iam not just local iam unkempt cry

So run mr!!!!!!
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by heniford2: 4:28pm On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:

Your second paragraph was kinda hard for me to comprehend.. most times you let your Biafra tongue get the best of you cheesy

Iam so local iwipe my ass with leafs! Ihate to use cutleries... Ieat that meal with my hands unwashed angry

Don't even allow me visit you cuz I'd tie wrapper from your apartment to Chinatown smiley damn ilove to chew with my mouth open! The last time idid some clearing down there was this time last year! Ilove my things bushy cheesy

So run mr!!!!!!
that's why i love you grin cheesy 4get d local insult, was just to Rob ur tiny ego off, i don't no more abt u, bt i feel yo silly nd smart days it maybe we can meet up b4 i move bk,yes! Abt my biafra talk if u have been outside da con3 nd if u have been to da eastern side u will see reasons why i support biafra am Igbo i and root is my heritage... DAT been said we move, ur a Muslim right?? Sorry i used DAT word local i take it back we where just having a gentleman gentlelady talk though i have d feeling ur a naughty smart girl
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by Akponmfet: 5:04pm On Apr 06, 2022
Every vote will count except Biafran votes.
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by Shalommy(f): 8:18pm On Apr 06, 2022
Candidlady:

So run mr!!!!!!
Pls, don't clear down there again. A forest is better there. Chaii... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by Sergio104(m): 8:48pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
that's why i love you grin cheesy 4get d local insult, was just to Rob ur tiny ego off, i don't no more abt u, bt i feel yo silly nd smart days it maybe we can meet up b4 i move bk,yes! Abt my biafra talk if u have been outside da con3 nd if u have been to da eastern side u will see reasons why i support biafra am Igbo i and root is my heritage... DAT been said we move, ur a Muslim right?? Sorry i used DAT word local i take it back we where just having a gentleman gentlelady talk though i have d feeling ur a naughty smart girl

Werey in war front grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by heniford2: 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2022
Sergio104:

Werey in war front grin grin grin grin grin
lol cheesy this feminine group will always like to drag u up and down grin but i pass her
Re: Will My Vote Still Count Come 2019 Election!!! by Sergio104(m): 11:21pm On Apr 06, 2022
heniford2:
lol cheesy this feminine group will always like to drag u up and down grin but i pass her

Agba!!!.
Power!!!

Na real man you be.

Let not disturb una "love nwantinti" grin

Goodluck smiley

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018: APC Chairman Mistakenly Confess To Rigging Osun Election / Ambode’s Hopes Fade As Tension Marks APC Gov Primaries Today / Is This How Atiku Wants To Run The Economy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.