Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,093 members, 7,953,329 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

My Tempo Sketch Of Louis Daniel Armstrong - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / My Tempo Sketch Of Louis Daniel Armstrong (880 Views)

My Tempo Sketch Of Chief Funmilayo Ransome-kuti... Style: Pointillism / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of BOB MARLEY / My Ballpoint Pen Sketch Of Davido...o.b.o (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Tempo Sketch Of Louis Daniel Armstrong by Riqueleme(m): 5:22am On Sep 28, 2018
My Tempo Sketch of Louis Daniel Armstrong (August 4, 1901 – July 6, 1971), nicknamed Satchmo,Satch, and Pops,was an American trumpeter, composer, singer and occasional actor who was one of the most influential figures in jazz. His career spanned five decades, from the 1920s to the 1960s, and different eras in the history of jazz.In 2017, he was inducted into the Rhythm & Blues Hall of Fame.

(1) (Reply)

Dslrs Shooters This Is For You... Get In!!! / Kabala / Check Out This Professional Artworks Of My Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.