Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,782 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York (31211 Views)

Saraki Meets Akpabio & Gbajabiamila 2 Weeks After Visiting Wike's Abuja Kitchen / Jubilation As Saraki Meets Other Defectors At PDP Secretariat In Abuja. Photos / Bukola Saraki Meets With Nyesom Wike In Rivers (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by nwolisar: 9:48am On Sep 28, 2018
dayleke:

Ebola Oru.... grin
Walahi u no weh o cheesy cheesy
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by arsenal33: 9:50am On Sep 28, 2018
Donmedrac:
Aisha is following Buhari up and down like a prostitute..

like your mum follows your dad

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by chiefolododo(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2018
boy16:

Please What is Obasanjo doing at UNGA?
one or two things
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by coputa(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Badonasty:

Obj is well respected internationally
For instituting corruption in Nigeria.He is the opposite of why the international community hated late Ghadaffi.

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Eponbubu: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Despite the stolen bar see as Baba dress like mufu my gardener ?

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by ajl: 9:53am On Sep 28, 2018
What business does this maggots have at the UN? Someone educate me. I mean which Nigerian masses do they both represent.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by dayleke: 9:54am On Sep 28, 2018
nwolisar:

Walahi u no weh o cheesy cheesy

My bad,
I meant "Ebora"

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by egbuefi: 10:10am On Sep 28, 2018
The woman is wise. Her quiet and confident disposition is a fine boost to her husband. Saraki remains one of the most intelligent and brightest politicians in modern Nigerian political sphere. His dogged resistance, even at the peril of his life, and insistence on the principle of separation of powers are the only mitigating check on this administration from becoming fully autocratic. Saraki and those who stand with him will soon be remembered as the true savers of our democracy. Hate or love, Saraki is an intelligent Democrat.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by mabaz(m): 10:27am On Sep 28, 2018
gladisa7:
9ja go soon get president wey get 1 wife and few children..unlike obj atiku and mr. lifeless!

How does this even matter?
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Gazzy88(m): 10:31am On Sep 28, 2018
SarakiBukola:
I learnt OBJ didn't relate well with Bukola when Saraki was his Special Adviser.

The fight with Olusola his father over Gbemisola becoming Governor was a stunt, YES... but he disagreed with his Pa when appointing Commissioners.

The guy doesn't take well to taking orders grin

I wonder what their relationship truly is because Bukola's father is rumoured to be from Ogun State
Not a rumor. The sarakis are from Abeokuta. Go make your findings wella. I wonder how they managed to tame kwarans like that.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by frowland(m): 10:49am On Sep 28, 2018
gladisa7:
9ja go soon get president wey get 1 wife and few children..unlike obj atiku and mr. lifeless!

Buhari have one wife. Thank you.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by baysol: 11:44am On Sep 28, 2018
olayinex:
pls wen was this , cos this bitch was in kwara yesterday to talk nonsense say she won do senator too
This yeye woman wan by fire by force be naija first lady. Tufiakwa, it shall never happen. Na she be the evil behind the mumu husband.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Kdon2: 11:51am On Sep 28, 2018
coputa:
What is he contributing?.
Experience
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Kdon2: 11:53am On Sep 28, 2018
Yuletide25:
How
what makes him a permanent member?
Ex head of state,ex president, ex ECOWAS chairman

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by coputa(m): 11:57am On Sep 28, 2018
Kdon2:

Experience
Experience in what,corruption and tribalism.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by MENELIK11: 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
coputa:
What is he contributing?.

Ask your ancestors
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by coputa(m): 12:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
MENELIK11:

Ask your ancestors
About what?
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by coputa(m): 1:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
MENELIK11:

Ask your ancestors
But I am not from your zone that consult their ancestors.Osun defender.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by segeranking(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yuletide25:

How

what makes him a permanent member?

Obasanjo is the present chairman of all ex president in the world thus that makes him a permanent member of the UNGA.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by nickxtra(m): 2:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kdon2:

He is a permanent member.
Pls tell him again
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Kdon2: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
coputa:
Experience in what,corruption and tribalism.

I thought you are a serious fellow. Sorry

1 Like

Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by coputa(m): 4:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Kdon2:

I thought you are a serious fellow. Sorry
Young man,don't be emotional,give us his experiences and how it has helped us and the world at large.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by Kdon2: 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
coputa:
Young man,don't be emotional,give us his experiences and how it has helped us and the world at large.

Must he be there because of Nigeria now aged man!
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by debosalau(m): 6:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
crazygod:
I love OBJ's shoes. Very simple. cool

I zoomed the picture for a better look only to see you had observed it in the comment as well
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by gladisa7: 11:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
frowland:

Buhari have one wife. Thank you.

I wish I can just bring your out from this nairaland beat you up and then put you back inside! Buhari has one wife..AND A child!! Senseleszz GoaTh!
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by frowland(m): 6:50am On Sep 29, 2018
gladisa7:

I wish I can just bring your out from this nairaland beat you up and then put you back inside! Buhari has one wife..AND A child!! Senseleszz GoaTh!
Na so! S how many kids your own papa get? Buhari remarried after his first wife died late 80's (guess you weren't even born then). Are you then expecting the new wife to remain without her own kids because her husband have kids from previous union? Maybe you are the goat afterall. Go to your house, there is an old man there - go beat him up, if you are looking for who to beat.
Re: Toyin Saraki Meets Olusegun Obasanjo At The UNGA In New York by olayinex(m): 1:32pm On Sep 29, 2018
baysol:

This yeye woman wan by fire by force be naija first lady. Tufiakwa, it shall never happen. Na she be the evil behind the mumu husband.
God forbid bad tinz..amen it shall never happen

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos And Videos Of The Lagos Reception For President Tinubu / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court / Thugs Attack & Beat Up Channels TV Cameraman Covering Osun Workers Clash (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.