Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism (14215 Views)

Bird Flu: Bauchi Kills About 27,000 Birds To Curtail Spread / Umahi To Stop Medical Tourism Outside Nigeria With Ebonyi College Of Medicine / Russia Built ₦42Billion Hospital For COVID-19 Patients In One Month(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by Jaqenhghar: 7:55am On Sep 28, 2018
As if it will change anything
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by luckyogor(m): 7:58am On Sep 28, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
BeeBeeOoh:
This is what we call Impossible Happening Tense
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by seanswitch(m): 7:59am On Sep 28, 2018
So NNPC has 52 clinics operating in 36 states exclusively for NNPC staff alone. So much fund wasting in this country.
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:01am On Sep 28, 2018
SamOgasco:
Nice one!
how's it nice?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by CaptainMitch: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2018
I used this clinic when I was younger, now it's open to everyone. I hope the standards won't drop.
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2018
deebsman1:
Good one but we need much more
how's it a good one?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by guwojo: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2018
Operation HTTPS for EVERY WEBSITE! GET SSL CERTICATE FOR YOUR WEBSITE NOW FOR FREE!

Google is on a mission to create a more secure global Internet, and this is one way they are honing in on that goal. You don’t want your business to suffer the consequences because you didn’t take the time to make the shift before it was too late

What is The Noise About This SSL Certificate Sef? SSL Importance!

- SSL certificates add security and trust to your website
- SSL certificates are critical in boosting SEO rankings across Google
- SSL protects information by encrypting the data transfer between a user’s browser and the website. When a user visits an SSL/HTTPs website, their browser first verifies if the website’s SSL certificate is valid.

Get Started HERE

Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:04am On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
I used this clinic when I was younger, now it's open to everyone. I hope the standards won't drop.
are they not just like clinics?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by otunde527: 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Will buhari or his kitchen cabinet use

If not,then it is another way to steal tax payers money

Check my siggy for your rmb

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by castrokins(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
They Are Running To BBC Now. Even The Hospital In Aso Rock Is Hard For Them To Maintain. I Imagine That Those Running NNPC Hospitals Have Two Heads
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by castrokins(m): 8:05am On Sep 28, 2018
They Are Running To BBC Now. Even The Hospital In Aso Rock Is Hard For Them To Maintain. I Imagine That Those Running NNPC Hospitals Have Two Heads.
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by CaptainMitch: 8:06am On Sep 28, 2018
They are very equipped and efficient, plus you get everything for free.
lexy2014:
are they not just like clinics?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by deebsman1(m): 8:06am On Sep 28, 2018
lexy2014:
how's it a good one?

Am not the one to tell you that, you have brains but your irritating hatredness is what is making your brain blocked from seeing what's good
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:08am On Sep 28, 2018
seanswitch:
So NNPC has 52 clinics operating in 36 states exclusively for NNPC staff alone. So much fund wasting in this country.
like u said they are clinics not hospitals with a few medical staff. They are just medical outposts 2 handle small small medical issues. Am certain they always refer cases 2 govt hospitals if they are overwhelmed. This govt just doesn't want 2do anything
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by Awoo88: 8:11am On Sep 28, 2018
The man is just too stupid. He is the chief medical tourist.

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by Smile4daddy(m): 8:12am On Sep 28, 2018
OneSentence:
will this stop Buhari from travelling out? or will it stop his son of going for check up after his accident? abegiii
I'm sure as a president he's been paid medical allowance and he can decide to go anywhere he desires fore his medical check up with his own money not ur money.

You can qoute me dats Nigerians money, but we the real Nigerians are not complaining bcz it is our right to take care of our beloved President.
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:12am On Sep 28, 2018
deebsman1:

Am not the one to tell you that, you have brains but your irritating hatredness is what is making your brain blocked from seeing what's good
first of all, look at ur English "hatredness". As a citizen of Nigeria, I have d right 2 query d activities of govt. D problem with some of u is that u don't no u have that right. So when u c someone exercise that right, u get offended&emotional. If u are seeing d good in this govt policy, with ur brain that isn't blocked, u would have been able 2 make at least one or two statements in that regard. But as usual, buhari supporters would rather insult than engage in intellectual discourse
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
free for nnpc staff and non nnpc staff?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by hush15: 8:14am On Sep 28, 2018
Nigerians should just shut up. you are all commenting this and that but in reality, nigerians are cowards cos they cant put their words to action. If the government say what they want, who are nigerians to complain? Afterall its not that their comments amounts to anything.

Government can do what they like jare. Is it your government? if they like let them use the who of aso rock for clinic, what can you all do but wail? Useless people. You can keep complaining but you still subjects of this regime and if the event in Osun elections didnt spark a revolutionary change, keep you comments to yourself. Buhari this, Buhari that but keep winning you all...

2019, you all will only talk as usual but he aint going nowhere, be ready for he is your president.

nonsense nation
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by CaptainMitch: 8:17am On Sep 28, 2018
Free for NNPC staff, their children and retirees.

lexy2014:
free for nnpc staff and non nnpc staff?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by AmazingELixir: 8:18am On Sep 28, 2018
grin grin grin

Medical tourism has come to stay, there is no stopping it....despite the fact that it a class showoff thing corrupt officials undergoing trial need medical tourism to stall their cases under the guise of going for their mandatory medical checkup.
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:21am On Sep 28, 2018
Smile4daddy:

I'm sure as a president he's been paid medical allowance and he can decide to go anywhere he desires fore his medical check up with his own money not ur money.

You can qoute me dats Nigerians money, but we the real Nigerians are not complaining bcz it is our right to take care of our beloved President.
how much is buharis medical allowance? Do u no what it is? Can that amount cover his medical expenses in d UK for 150days? Can his personal money pay for parking a plane at an airport 4 150days? Can his personal money pay 4 fuelling a plane from Nigeria to London?

Its not ur right 2 take of d Presidents health(except what u don't no what "right" means).

Now if d president condemned medical tourism in previous administrations, then y is he doing it? If d president said we should patronise made in Nigeria so as to save forex, then y would he not lead by example?

1 Like

Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by deebsman1(m): 8:22am On Sep 28, 2018
lexy2014:
first of all, look at ur English "hatredness". As a citizen of Nigeria, I have d right 2 query d activities of govt. D problem with some of u is that u don't no u have that right. So when u c someone exercise that right, u get offended&emotional. If u are seeing d good in this govt policy, with ur brain that isn't blocked, u would have been able 2 make at least one or two statements in that regard. But as usual, buhari supporters would rather insult than engage in intellectual discourse

Mind you I deliberately choose the word "hatredness" just as I felt at the time of writing that and I have no apologies for that, am not writing English exams. Right now I have engaged you in intellectual discourse by making my points only for to still be beaten round the bush. Tell me what is wrong in liberalising NNPC clinics for commercial purpose and for general use of the public going by the fact that they have more facilities and resources than most public and many private hospitals. Given the general public who can afford such an opportunity a chance, isn't that an amazing idea?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Free for NNPC staff, their children and retirees.

CaptainMitch:

Then this does not cover d rest of d Nigerian population. If they are being made public, then people are going pay 4 their services.

But that isn't what I asked. I asked, are they not just clinics?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by Nobody: 8:25am On Sep 28, 2018
Smile4daddy:

so what right did he have to say medical tourism will not b allowed when he was inaugurated as president? aren't ministers, governors also paid medical allowances?

and while you are at it can you pls explain how his son has a 55 million naira bike bu he can't afford 50 million for forms?

I don't expect any reply. when you apc and pdp supporters are confronted with facts, all you do is shut up or avoid the thread or ignore the questions posed and throw insults.

that a youth can support any political party is mind blowing. you think these idiots really care about you? you think the crossing from on party to another and then to another and back is because they want the best for you?
the day you realise that your destiny is not in the hand of any party or politician then you'll be wiser. i
I support no party...they are all useless.
if you are paid for your support then by all means enjoy....
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by CaptainMitch: 8:28am On Sep 28, 2018
Yes there are clinics but very equipped, my oldman has been going there as long as I can remember, he has never visited a conventional hospital.
lexy2014:

Then this does not cover d rest of d Nigerian population. If they are being made public, then people are going pay 4 their services.

But that isn't what I asked. I asked, are they not just clinics?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:32am On Sep 28, 2018
deebsman1:

Mind you I deliberately choose the word "hatredness" just as I felt at the time of writing that and I have no apologies for that, am not writing English exams. Right now I have engaged you in intellectual discourse by making my points only for to still be beaten round the bush. Tell me what is wrong in liberalising NNPC clinics for commercial purpose and for general use of the public going by the fact that they have more facilities and resources than most public and many private hospitals. Given the general public who can afford such an opportunity a chance, isn't that an amazing idea?

Where's d engagement u have engaged? Can u pls show me were u said I was beating around d bush? I would really love 4u 2 quote it.

I didn't tell u anything is wrong with liberalising nnpc clinics. If I did, pls show me were I said so.
Have u ever been 2 an nnpc clinic? Based on d fact u are saying they have better resources & equipment, what are those resources and equipment?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:35am On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
Yes there are clinics but very equipped, my oldman has been going there as long as I can remember, he has never visited a conventional hospital.
they are clinics that's d problem. Do they have d capacity 2 accommodate other people other than nnpc staff&children? Remember they weren't built 2do what they are being assigned 2do right now
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by CaptainMitch: 8:37am On Sep 28, 2018
From the write up, there will be expanded to increase their carrying capacity.

lexy2014:
they are clinics that's d problem. Do they have d capacity 2 accommodate other people other than nnpc staff&children? Remember they weren't built 2do what they are being assigned 2do right now
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by deebsman1(m): 8:43am On Sep 28, 2018
lexy2014:

Where's d engagement u have engaged? Can u pls show me were u said I was beating around d bush? I would really love 4u 2 quote it.

I didn't tell u anything is wrong with liberalising nnpc clinics. If I did, pls show me were I said so.
Have u ever been 2 an nnpc clinic? Based on d fact u are saying they have better resources & equipment, what are those resources and equipment?

You see that you are even confused and don't even know what you are talking about. What is the subject of this discussion in the first place??
You are asking me if I have been to any NNPC clinic before, I don't only go but uses one, go to Muri Okunola at Victoria Island
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:47am On Sep 28, 2018
deebsman1:

You see that you are even confused and don't even know what you are talking about. What is the subject of this discussion in the first place??
You are asking me if I have been to any NNPC clinic before, I don't only go but uses one, go to Muri Okunola at Victoria Island
That's a good question: "What is d subject of discussion in d first place"?? Pls tell me. Maybe I don't no. U say I don't no what am talking about. What is d statement I made in that regard? Or are u mistaken a question 4a statement?
Re: FG Puts Up 52 NNPC's Hospital For Commercial Use To Curtail Medical Tourism by lexy2014: 8:49am On Sep 28, 2018
CaptainMitch:
From the write up, there will be expanded to increase their carrying capacity.

I see

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19: Adamawa Quarantines 118 Returnees From Lagos, Other States / Moderna Vaccine More Effective Against Delta Than Pfizer And Johnson & Johnson / Mosquitoes Find Some People More Delicious Than Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.