Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,518 members, 7,812,604 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:06 PM

Penis Theft Panic Is A Mental Disorder(koro)-nothing Spiritual About It - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Penis Theft Panic Is A Mental Disorder(koro)-nothing Spiritual About It (318 Views)

Koro Explains Cases Of 'Missing' Private Parts In Lokoja, Ilorin, Abuja, Others / Help!!! My Sister Is Having A Mental Health Challenge / I Have Ocd And Some Other Mental Disorder... I Hate Myself... Please Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Penis Theft Panic Is A Mental Disorder(koro)-nothing Spiritual About It by eventtinz(m): 9:04am On Sep 28, 2018
With the recent euphoria circulating the internet about joystick theft,I must say it has become worrisome that most Nigerians(even the highly educated) believe that ritualism is responsible for this .Most people are not skeptical enough to ask for proof ,which can simply be observed by the eyes and pictured,they are often overwhelmed by mass hysteria.
To shed a few light on the issue,Joystick theft Panic/Penis Shrinkage or Genital Retraction Disorder is a culture bound syndrome(found in some cultures only) which is listed in The Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders. The syndrome occurs worldwide,and genital-shrinkage anxiety has a history in Africa, Asia, and Europe. In the United States and Europe, the syndrome is commonly known as genital retraction syndrome.The condition can be diagnosed through psychological assessment along with physical examination to rule out genuine disorders of the Instruments that could be causing true retraction.
So, if you happen to find yourself at a scene of a supposed penis theft ,please save the accused person's life and save us all from misapprehension and be the single voice in the angry mob to ask for evidence. cheesy

Kindly share and comment .
This message was brought to you by a skeptical inquirer

(1) (Reply)

Banish Diabetes / 3 Fast And Easy Meal And Exercise Plan To Lose Belly Fat / Improve Immune System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.