Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe (56162 Views)

Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Benekruku(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
so he saw the flood and went to swim and probably got drown

What was your JAMB score?

3 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by tstx(m): 12:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
chai
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by rovher: 12:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
How many more people have to die for this dumb bleeps to know what have and need to be done... RIP to all that have died ...

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by GavelSlam: 12:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by otunde527: 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rip man
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Britishcoins(m): 12:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
But his father osadebe always said that his music is from marine spirit, maybe they have taken him back
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by valstan: 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
no am not embarrassed. There are many ways flood can kill and I was trying to know what exactly happened. I know that area well so was wondering what led to him drowning. So you can't make me feel bad or less intelligent because I asked a question. If you don't have a first hand information on how he died then hold your peace. Have a blessed day
so if u knw how it happend, u go and bring him bck to life. Messiah.

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by LegalOpinion: 12:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
no am not embarrassed. There are many ways flood can kill and I was trying to know what exactly happened. I know that area well so was wondering what led to him drowning. So you can't make me feel bad or less intelligent because I asked a question. If you don't have a first hand information on how he died then hold your peace. Have a blessed day

You should be embarrassed because you are so unintelligent.

First, your first comment was not a question but a submission. I think you are so dumb to know that questions end with a question mark.

If you truly wanted to know exactly what happened, why not simply as "how did this happen" instead of stupidly insinuating that he saw the flood and went to swim?

Second, you lack empathy for the deceased and you have no understanding of the plight of flood victims.

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Bambambiglo: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
thanks I now got the clearer picture. So sad. Rip

Kai aunty!

You get wahala no be small.

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by 88Gadas(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Too young to be his son.
Probably they are both form the same village.

Anyway RIP to the dead.
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by tunary(m): 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
So sad. How did he died in the flood
See the kind of question way adult dey ask

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Originalsly: 12:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:

diabetes....that's how people die in floods.

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by MrLogic(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
R. I. P
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Ishilove: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Must you show the corpse?? What the fvck?

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Tmaritas76(m): 1:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Ishilove post=71604173]Must you show the corpse?? What the fvck? Yes so that the doubting Thomas like you will believe
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by chibabyboy: 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
You must be an Afonja grin
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Neddyogu(m): 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Fake news! Osadebe doesn't have a son that young.

You know all his children?
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Biggcake: 1:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
HoluwarTohbar:
Fake news! Osadebe doesn't have a son that young.

Were you the custodian of his pennis? To know the various hairy holes it entered at different intervals?.

A man is still a man , no matter the age.

2 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by IbrahimDamola: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Peacemaker5128:
That region with bad news everyday

Don't mind them. We yorubas would have mined his skull and his parts to sell in jankara market before his relatives find out.

2 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Exqueen:
angry
Present queen How're you?
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by jieta: 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
i will feel bad if i don't reply this post, your answer is top notch.I'm even wondering how he got killed even though have seen picture of flooded area.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
If you checkout CNN website you will see what wreckage typhoons, Hurricanes etc cause including the high death tolls.
And btw, these are countries with better pre warning disaster management o.
Let's take Hurricane Manghut or what is it called that wrecked havoc in China and other low lying countries around the Pacific just few weeks ago.
If you see vids of surge waters pulling houses, flooding streets, airports, ships.....
It comes as a surge.
You will be in your house, block all access to water and be prepared to wait it out.
The sheer force of the surge will tear down a part of your house and just sweep you away.
I remember a family that was interviewed in China, the crying woman's 2 month old was literally pulled off from her arms by flood waters - they haven't found the body till date.
Its unfortunate o. Just one of those things.

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by bonetalk(m): 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
Don't mind him, he was trying make you feel less intelligent.

A flood killed an Okada rider in ado last year, if someone ask me how the flood killed him, I wouldn't say what kind of question is that but I will probably [color=#990000][/color]GIVE DETAILS about what led to the INCIDENCE...
That Okada rider underrated the flood though he was warned not to go but he ignored the warning and while trying to cross the flood path, he got swept off....

Back to the story, sad story indeed.... Rip to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by ehissi(m): 2:03pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
do you have the answer?

Yes Ma!! He died on top of the flood. .....
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Zuluhead(m): 3:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sins of the Father, three sons are gone!!!
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by delman88(m): 3:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chikpat:
How can Osadebe's son die in the flood in the village?

Because he stays in the village and flood occurred.

Are you OK now?
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Emycord: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chikpat:
How can Osadebe's son die in the flood in the village?
i don't get you pls explain what you mean
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Emycord: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Britishcoins:
But his father osadebe always said that his music is from marine spirit, maybe they have taken him back
shutup did he say his sons are from marine spirits too ? even oliver said the same thing in his own MUSIC
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
ehissi:

Yes Ma!! He died on top of the flood. .....
ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.