Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe (56161 Views)

Stop Posting Tiwa Savage & Calling Her Queen - Tochi Okechukwu / Cubana Chief Priest And Wife, Angel Gold Okechukwu's Vacation Pictures / Osita Iheme Rests His Head On Bidemi Kosoko's Chest. Caption Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
bonetalk:

Don't mind him, he was trying make you feel less intelligent.

A flood killed an Okada rider in ado last year, if someone ask me how the flood killed him, I wouldn't say what kind of question is that but I will probably [color=#990000][/color]GIVE DETAILS about what led to the INCIDENCE...
That Okada rider underrated the flood though he was warned not to go but he ignored the warning and while trying to cross the flood path, he got swept off....

Back to the story, sad story indeed.... Rip to the dead
thanks dear. All I wanted was a detailed explanations on how the flood killed the young man
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:32pm On Sep 28, 2018
Originalsly:

diabetes....that's how people die in floods.
thanks. Your sense of maturity is alarming
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
jieta:
i will feel bad if i don't reply this post, your answer is top notch.I'm even wondering how he got killed even though have seen picture of flooded area.
thanks for your understanding
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

If you checkout CNN website you will see what wreckage typhoons, Hurricanes etc cause including the high death tolls.
And btw, these are countries with better pre warning disaster management o.
Let's take Hurricane Manghut or what is it called that wrecked havoc in China and other low lying countries around the Pacific just few weeks ago.
If you see vids of surge waters pulling houses, flooding streets, airports, ships.....
It comes as a surge.
You will be in your house, block all access to water and be prepared to wait it out.
The sheer force of the surge will tear down a part of your house and just sweep you away.
I remember a family that was interviewed in China, the crying woman's 2 month old was literally pulled off from her arms by flood waters - they haven't found the body till date.
Its unfortunate o. Just one of those things.
sometimes imagining such scenario can heartbreaking.

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
tunary:
See the kind of question way adult dey ask
see the kind reply pikin dey give
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Bambambiglo:

Kai aunty!

You get wahala no be small.
I have a bank full of wahala.
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Darligold(m): 4:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
people's club at work. hmmm of all people osadebe's son. rip to the dead.
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
LegalOpinion:

You should be embarrassed because you are so unintelligent.

First, your first comment was not a question but a submission. I think you are so dumb to know that questions end with a question mark.

If you truly wanted to know exactly what happened, why not simply as "how did this happen" instead of stupidly insinuating that he saw the flood and went to swim?

Second, you lack empathy for the deceased and you have no understanding of the plight of flood victims.
you are entitled to your own opinion, I don't care what you think about my write up. There are people that understood me and gave me satisfactory answers. Enjoy your beautiful weekend and take life easy. Don't complicate the already complicated world
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
valstan:

so if u knw how it happend, u go and bring him bck to life. Messiah.
wow
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Benekruku:

What was your JAMB score?
264 sir and that was 15yrs ago
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
murphyibiam15:

lol..just like that aunty? I didn't mean physical blindness though
enjoy your day too.. hope u went to work?
I didn't mean physical blindless too. Yes went to work though it has been a rainy day
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by tunary(m): 4:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
see the kind reply pikin dey give
LOL me pikin I don suffer
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
tunary:
wetin you want make II say na, am sorry if you feel offended
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 4:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
tunary:
wetin you want make II say na, am sorry if you feel offended. Thanks
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by tunary(m): 5:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
wetin you want make II say na, am sorry if you feel offended. Thanks
Me o binu o, I am not offended
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Jennydove24: 5:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
please enough of the drama....this is what actually happened, they did their masqurade, after the festival he went to their backyard to wash off, but being that flood has flooded everywhere, he just bathing, when heavy waves of river wash him off into the water. its a pity cos he just got an admission into the university
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by tunary(m): 5:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
264 sir and that was 15yrs ago
almost on same level with me then
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by harrisonford001: 5:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=Katier00 post=71598974]so he saw the flood and went to swim and probably got drown[/quote NECO candidate spotted grin grin
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
tunary:
Me o binu o, I am not offended
ok then, thanks.
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
[quote author=harrisonford001 post=71611372][/quote]what is wrong about Neco
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by Katier00(f): 5:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
tunary:
almost on same level with me then
serious? But you tried to redicule me when you askedfor my jamb score. Its all good sha
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by grandstar(m): 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
gaby:

He died by drowning in the flood obviously aunty....

Funny question.. grin

The question really is, " What is his son doing in a rural area? His son should be well read and prospering in the city

Weird!
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by gaby(m): 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
grandstar:

The question really is, " What is his son doing in a rural area? His son should be well read and prospering in the city

Weird!

Ike guru my brother....
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by shekauvsbuhari: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chikpat:
How can Osadebe's son die in the flood in the village?
so make im no go im village again?

1 Like

Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by murphyibiam15(m): 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Katier00:
I didn't mean physical blindless too. Yes went to work though it has been a rainy day
OK..welcome home...can I get to know you?
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by sirafunwa: 7:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Op your news is as inclusive as Osun election, late chief Stephen osita Osadebe does not have a Son of that age, even his youngest son is in his late thirties!
Re: Flood Kills Okechukwu Osadebe, Son Of Stephen Osita Osadebe by emycul: 9:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Osadebe's son as master? maybe relative, check wella RIP to the dead

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adokiye Kyrian: I May Lose My Virginity Soon / Nkechi Blessing Sunday Lied About Buying Benz Car (Photos) / Kcee's Millionaire Brother E-money, His Wife & Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.