Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola (1101 Views)

Aregbesola Refused To Sit Beside, Shake Hands With Omisore / Osun Election: Our Deal With Omisore, By Oshiomhole / Osun Rerun: Why Adeleke Can’t Win Election Even With Omisore’s Support – APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by Shegman22(m): 9:28am On Sep 28, 2018
I have always told whoever cares to listen that Omisore's style of politics is not progressive. He is more of a business man who sees politics as a jungle to success. In any case, i discouraged people who were celebrating him and i made it clear that with or without Omisore, i would win this election for Gboyega Oyetola. Whatever agreement anybody has with Omisore is without the knowledge of Asiwaju Bola Hammed Tinubu, Gboyega Oyetola nor myself. I am not saying he should not join APC if he cares but not on any agreement whatsoever. Whatever agreement he has remains only with those that bargained with him. I salute the courage of our members who have remained resolute all this while and i assure you that your cake can never be given or sold out as far as i live.
Re: Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by mymadam(m): 9:40am On Sep 28, 2018
undecided Haba! Una don start again, abi?
Re: Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by statusquoante: 9:42am On Sep 28, 2018
Of course
Re: Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by Curlieweed: 9:45am On Sep 28, 2018
Dayum!

That was lightening fast.

1 Like

Re: Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by uwa1(m): 9:49am On Sep 28, 2018
Ok
Re: Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by Shukuakukobambi: 9:49am On Sep 28, 2018
You'll see how our 'righteous Nigerians' come to fight for Omisore over this sourceless report cheesy

You would think they'll be happy that APC will refuse to share state resources with Omisore but na lie. Their sadness isn't about credibility, transparency, Osun well being or otherwise, it's about their darling PDP losing at it's own nefarious game cheesy

1 Like

Re: Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by statusquoante: 9:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Shukuakukobambi:
You'll see how our righteous Nigerians come to fight for Omisore over this sourceless report cheesy

You would think they'll be happy that APC will refuse to share state resources with Omisore but na lie. Their sadness isn't about credibility, transparency or otherwise, it's about their darling PDP losing at it's own nefarious game cheesy

The supreme court will do the needful in no time.
Enjoy your stolen mandate while it lasts.
Re: Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by Shukuakukobambi: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2018
statusquoante:

The supreme court will do the needful in no time.
Enjoy your stolen mandate while it lasts.

No problems. I'm waiting
Re: Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by slivertongue: 10:05am On Sep 28, 2018
Sophisticated hypocrisy.
why didnt he say dat wen his partymen went beggin omisore. well omisore is now politically dead
Re: Neither Me, Oyetola Nor Asiwaju Has Any Agreement With Omisore--rauf Aregbesola by 1stNumeroUno: 10:51am On Sep 28, 2018
Imagine!

S'oro niyen?

Will baba 'half-salary' just keep quiet!

(1) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu To Grant Interview To Israeli National Television. See Link To Watc / What Buhari And Osinbajo Wilk Look Like In 2019 / President Buhari Campaigns In Jos(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.