Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,460 members, 7,830,285 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) (77863 Views)

Throwback Photo Of MKO Abiola And Obasanjo In Secondary School / Muritala Abiola: Obasanjo Collected N3m From Abiola To Work Against Abacha / BREAKING!! 2019 : President Buhari Receives Obasanjo In Asorock(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by gaby(m): 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
SternProphet:

Chai . You are the wickedest Nigerian I have seen in ages. Wet in did man do you?

Hahahha..

Bros, no be lie ooo...for our time in those days ehn...every village or community had that one terror or bully who was the entire village's headache and we would all come together to pull funds and send him to school. If his head is blocked for the conventional school na to pet and beg am make e go learn work oo or else na the village go suffer everything.
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by Ayoagbajesamuel(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
So, they grew up together, and still were not friendly till death separated them.
Na wah o..
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by Kaybaba5(m): 6:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mztarstrechy:
MKO Abiola and Obasanjo pictured in their secondary school days.

One word for them

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/09/check-out-this-throwback-photo-of-mko.html

From egunya hills to oke saje
Baptist boys high school we are proud of thee...

Can never forget you.
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by 2nattie(m): 7:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
gaby:
Hmmm...

MKO seemed like the bigger boy then...he always had it in him...

Obj be like who community gather money pursue go school make goats and people wives no go dey miss for village...

Na joke I dey oo...

Enjoy my siggy

After all the inconclusive re-runs make we take out time take laff jare...happy weekend guys...who go buy me origin>

grin grin grin grin grin haba bro you wicked.LMAO
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by gaby(m): 7:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
2nattie:

grin grin grin grin grin haba bro you wicked.LMAO

grin
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 10:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
cooldipo:
This is almost unbelievable..... shocked

They were this close yet hated each other that much?

I love my Sec School mates to pieces even after decades
they don't Ooooh! They re just fooling the masses.
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by GermanPoison(m): 11:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
Racoon:
shocked They have played their part in histroy.Just like TY Danjuma/Alabi Isiama, IBB/Vasta etc.
alabi isama my bro
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by Awesome01(m): 11:27pm On Sep 28, 2018
SternProphet:

That's Buhari. Sadauna tried in education and he moved his boys quick into the army. In 2018, you are talking about no WAEC, you are actually the idiot.

My guy, you don't have to blame or insult him, no need at all. He's already shown his idiocy through his words. You see, most times I just cover my face in shame, when I see the way our leaders of tomorrow reason even from their youthful age.
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by Victor171: 11:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
Them loo like men in uniform..that's why they do know anythin..m agbaya.
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by Gazzy88(m): 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Abeokuta has been known to be a great city that has produced so many greats and is still producing. Give it up for Abeokuta. God bless my city. The only Yoruba city to have produced two president/head of state in the person of OBJ and shonekan. MKO abiola that was given back his mandate posthumously is also part of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by Racoon(m): 8:16am On Sep 29, 2018
GermanPoison:
alabi isama my bro
Thanks for that observation sir.It's well noted.
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by Zaikon(m): 11:15am On Sep 29, 2018
gidgiddy:

Just wait until you aspire to become head of state and watch how that love evaporates on both sides
U r very correct my bro. When u aspire for a position amongst your mate, that's when u realized they never liked u.
Re: MKO Abiola & Obasanjo In Secondary School (Throwback Photo) by duwdu: 6:55pm On Sep 29, 2018
cooldipo:
This is almost unbelievable..... shocked

They were this close yet hated each other that much?

I love my Sec School mates to pieces even after decades

I believe none of you is in power, or in the corridors of it? If so, that's the probable answer to your question. grin

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ISIS Releases Video Of 12-year-old Terrorist Executing Two Nigerian Soldiers / President Buhari Leaves Mosque Without Convoy Or Sirens / Bandits Attack President Buhari's Convoy In Katsina, Two Injured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.