Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:18 AM

*** Did Someone Just Say Beast? ** - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / *** Did Someone Just Say Beast? ** (423 Views)

Supernatural Story My Beast / The Choosen One {the Beast Of Gevaudan} Written By Horluwap1 / Ikomoja The Beast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

*** Did Someone Just Say Beast? ** by nastyogx(m): 11:41am On Sep 28, 2018
I was totally in oblivion... everything was not making sense cus I was in a trance.... echoes of voices nd sounds surround me nd I couldn't make anything out of it... but I could recall a familiar voice saying stay with me Trevor. ....

U might be wondering what happened to me .... but wait... DID SOMEONE JUST SAY BEAST?. . That's how it all started..!
Re: *** Did Someone Just Say Beast? ** by nastyogx(m): 11:43am On Sep 28, 2018
critics u r welcomed. .. lovers of the story u r also welcomed 😊
Re: *** Did Someone Just Say Beast? ** by nastyogx(m): 1:05pm On Sep 28, 2018
☆☆☆ DID U JUST SAY BEAST?☆☆
☆☆episode 1☆.

It all happen on a Friday.. it was time for school nd I sluggishly got up from my soft cosy bed.... we were damn rich.... I had every thing I asked for nd wanted except confidence. .

This made me kind off a loner bt I had a friend 'Lyons'.. He was poor compared to me... at first I thought he wanted us to be friends because of my money... I didn't care cus I was a loner nd alway got bullied in school...

Lyons proved he was not after my money bt there to stay... we moved like brothers , we did things together. .. sleepovers , nightouts .... name it.... he was more than a friend..!

We planned on how our Friday was gonna be so I hurriedly dashed to the bathroom nd had a quick bath...
I had no mum... just a dad... ur thoughts might be he was strict on me but the reverse was the case... he loved me immensely. .

Whenever I asked of mom he always got sober.... so I stopped asking... his love was enough.

I dressed up.... dashed out almost out of the house when a big hand gripped me.... DAD: hey tiger... no good bye hug for daddy? ME: ok dad u r actually getting it now( I was squished in his grip... he let go few secs later) ME: bye dad.... DAD: have a good day tiger..

I met Lyons at the first seats behind the driver... he saved a sit for me... (well not really.. other kids didn't want to seat with him nor with me)

Hey bro.... I said.. LYONS : dude let's jux get this day over with.. I saw the frustrating look on his face nd at the same time the enthusiasm of ending the day as planned. ... chill out bro we will get through today..

We got to school quite early than usual... 7.00am.. we seldom arrived by 8am bt we decided to take the early Bird bus.....

We passed the hallway to our lockers... after collecting some books we were set for class bt due to our early arrival we had to chit chat.....

After school I was exhausted. .... maths always stressed me out.. Lyons nd I had our plans in motion. .

We got to a deserted area wic used to be a hangout place for skateboarders nd love birds... it was in ruins. ... what the hell r we doing here I asked myself.... there Lyons nd i saw a big wolf like BEAST in front of us.... mouth ajar we could only muster little courage to run bt it was of no use........

1 Like

Re: *** Did Someone Just Say Beast? ** by nastyogx(m): 8:04am On Sep 29, 2018
☆☆☆ DID U JUST SAY BEAST?☆☆
☆☆episode 2☆☆

We ran with all our might nd human speed nd as fast as we can to our greatest surprise it was only walking towards us ..

Funny enough but it was catching up nd matching our speed. ....

We got to the road on seeing a farmer loading his truck we ran to him.... gasping for breath... Lyons could only muster a faint " beast "

Did u just say beast said the farmer nd we nodded in affirmation. ... we have to leave here fast he said... we got into the truck nd he drove with full speed....

Did we lose it.... I don't know is a good answer. ..! Farmer: what on earth were u boys doing in there...
Lyons answered : we wanted to skateboard a little... Farmer: kid it's off limits. .. ever heard what happen there? ME: yes sir ( I explained a story but he bursts out into a hilarious laughter )..Farmer : wrong kids! It was no animal attack. ... it was a beast attack. ... we were chatting about it when something strong lifted the truck with super human strength. ... cold running down my spine I was deep in fear....

To make my fear worse... the beast spoke... BEAST saddistorted but feminine) I am hear for u boy..! I gulped hard as her razor Sharp claws scrapped my skin.... I shouted in agony bt she kept laughing at me....

Suddenly I went numb..... I woke up in a hospital the voice I heard saying stay with me Trevor was dad's. ... he was worried sick.... Lyons nd the farmer were ok..

I fell back to sleep... hours later I was all alone in my ward room.. I had to clear my mind. .. went into the bathroom to freshen up but I noticed the scratch mark was gone.

Something I guess u should know... am 17... cute muscular nd a loner...

I couldn't believe my eyes in front of the mirror. .. how on earth did it go away...

It was after past 9 that some reactions kicked start on my body..
Dad had gone home to do some 1 or 2 things..

I was alone... my bones began to crack nd shift... I was not me anymore.. managed to enter the bathroom again...

I was in shock but the shifting was in progress... my eyes were glowing green.... my canine elongated. .. I never kept nail bt this night it was like I had em for months. ...

My skin covered with fur a tail popped out of my butt... what is happening I asked myself. ...

Transformation over I was lying on the floor. .. when i got up I couldn't utter a word... ( bt in my mind I was like poo... what is this)..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Widow Of Umuocha Part III / How Do I Get Original Final Draft? / The Most Selfish Are Those Who Live For Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.