Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,639 members, 7,854,675 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:22 AM

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. (3792 Views)

Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, If You Know You Already Have A Job, Resign NOW. / Dear Npower Beneficiaries, We Apologize For The Delay!!! / Dear Existing Beneficiaries, You Have A Message. Please Read Image Below. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by wiston09: 5:48pm On Oct 01, 2018
Dear Npower,
Please I need your help in my Npower profile detail.
Am one of 2017 batch 2 N-AGRO npower volunteer corps members.
Please i having problems with my npower profile with my surname arrange inappropriately, incorrect date of birth and the Big problem is that my bank account detail didn't updated in my profile and that affect my monthly payment.
I've call Npower call center several time and send several email but no response and help.
Please Help me
My npwer login details:
email: isaacmountain09@gmail.com
phone number: 08055175414
Thanks in anticipation
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by Bridget95(f): 6:54pm On Oct 01, 2018
Get latest npower news here and how to resolve problems.

https://jobshub.com.ng/npower-latest-news-today-2018-latest-update/
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by Injera(f): 10:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
npowerng:

It’s a process and it’s ongoing, every beneficiary would be verified and enrolled eventually. Keep calm
.I am expected to resume school tomorrow when I am still stuck in onboarded.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 6:48pm On Oct 02, 2018
Lynette2cute:

I did physical verification in my local government, in fact I'm on boarded. I went to collect deployment letter in my local government, my name was on the list but absent was written against it. The coordinator said there's nothing that can be done as the list has already been forwarded to Abuja. Please kindly assist me. I have been sending my complaints via mail and also across your social media platforms to no avail.

Your complaint via email has been received, You would receive a notification on the next step after proper verification.
Stay tuned.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 02, 2018
npowerng:

Your complaint via email has been received, You would receive a notification on the next step after proper verification.
Stay tuned.

Are you sure you people will attend to me?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by sirmmykay(m): 10:23am On Oct 03, 2018
Name: Adeola Blessing Olayiwola

email: adeolaolayiwola8@gmail.com

Batch: 2

profile: Verified

NPower ID: N-Teach-2017-00000255353

Good morning to the admin and thanks for the good job and updated info. I'm kwara beneficiary and I'm making a complaint in respect to the info above. I've been verified, all needed to be done are done before the deadline, visited my school and resumed but yet to receive stipend for both August and September when others have received for both month.

I'm ready to provide necessary details if needed, kindly be of help. Thanks as I await a positive response from you.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by Abbey2sam(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2018
npowerng:
Dear 2017 Beneficiaries,

There is no redeployment in N-Power. You selected YOUR place of residence and that formed one of the criteria for your selection.

No one can authorize redeployment.

#NPowerNG

Hello! Please I've been trying to upload my acceptance letter on your site for some time now with no success, please i need guid line on how to go about it,

Please i also need to know if its late or not.

Thanks
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by greatfoly(m): 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly send a detailed email to volunteersupport@npvn.ng with the subject Resignation.

Sent
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by Raywonder: 7:10pm On Oct 03, 2018
you people are very funny ooo ,,pay us our money that's the needful.... entering the third month now...what a Bleep
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by iLUMeN8(m): 7:43pm On Oct 03, 2018
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 1:09am On Oct 04, 2018
greatfoly:

Sent
Okay.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 1:14am On Oct 04, 2018
iLUMeN8:
@npowerng...

My profile is saying verified on 3rd January 2018, what does this mean?

PS...
I am a beneficiary resident in kaduna and still onboarded...how long is our wait?

Keep up the good work!

If you’re seeing Onboard on your NPVN profile simply means your deployment letter is pending and yet to be verified after verification it would change immediately to enrolled.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by Zubair123: 7:43am On Oct 05, 2018
npowerng:

Kindly send a detailed email to volunteersupport@npvn.ng with the subject Resignation.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by dominion92: 5:21pm On Oct 05, 2018
Good evening npowerng, I'm a 2017 npower beneficiary (nteach). I noticed my bank name was changed from Union Bank to UBA and I've sent series of mails to the help desk and also complained on your official facebook page but I didn't get any response. I've not received any payment, Please help resolve this issue
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by mgbanic1(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2018
Please sir/ma after being enrolled for close to month now I haven't received any alert, all of my colleagues here in cross river that were enrolled together have gotten their two month stipends. Please do something about it thanks.
npowerng:

If you’re seeing Onboard on your NPVN profile simply means your deployment letter is pending and yet to be verified after verification it would change immediately to enrolled.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by mictima(m): 4:01am On Oct 14, 2018
No redeployment even If It is still within the same local government?
Npower?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by lookingfly: 6:29am On Oct 14, 2018
Hello Npower, when are 2017 beneficiary going to start selecting their devices?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 12:45am On Oct 15, 2018
mgbanic1:
Please sir/ma after being enrolled for close to month now I haven't received any alert, all of my colleagues here in cross river that were enrolled together have gotten their two month stipends. Please do something about it thanks.

Kindly cross check your bank details let’s be sure the fault is not from you
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 12:46am On Oct 15, 2018
lookingfly:
Hello Npower, when are 2017 beneficiary going to start selecting their devices?

Very soon

Selection of device would commence later

1 Like

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 12:47am On Oct 15, 2018
mictima:
No redeployment even If It is still within the same local government?
Npower?

No, sir

Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 12:49am On Oct 15, 2018
dominion92:
Good evening npowerng, I'm a 2017 npower beneficiary (nteach). I noticed my bank name was changed from Union Bank to UBA and I've sent series of mails to the help desk and also complained on your official facebook page but I didn't get any response. I've not received any payment, Please help resolve this issue

If you have sent a detailed complaint to our official mail box, just stay tuned you will receive a notification soon.
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 12:52am On Oct 15, 2018
iLUMeN8:
@npowerng...

My profile is saying verified on 3rd January 2018, what does this mean?

PS...
I am a beneficiary resident in kaduna and still onboarded...how long is our wait?

Keep up the good work!

After proper verification you would be enrolled and ready for payment, Meanwhile I hope you are taking your attendance at your PPA diligently
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 1:26am On Oct 15, 2018
chukwunweikeemi:
Can I change my PPA

No
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by npowerng: 1:28am On Oct 15, 2018
Lynette2cute:

Npower you guys have been ignoring my complaints on all social media. #not fair

How may i help you, sir?
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by Edox4(m): 6:41am On Oct 15, 2018
Please when are we getting deployed? switched from tax to Agro This waiting game is too much o
Re: Dear 2017 Beneficiaries, There Is No Redeployment In N-power. by iLUMeN8(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2018

(1) (2) (Reply)

Voguepay Recruiting Graduates Customer Support Officers (ANY DISCIPLINE) / Hi Fello Nairalanders, The Dpr Invitation To The Assessment Centre Is 4 An Assessment Test N Not An / Sales Attendant Needed In A Supermarket At Okota Isolo Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.