Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,166 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:19 PM

FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products (1815 Views)

Free Opportunity. Get Your Mini Importation Package Now +hot Selling Products / Hot Mini Importation Guide + List Of Hot Selling Products . Grab Yours Now / Hot Selling Shoe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
There's a lot of talk about mini-importation and drop shipping business and how one can make lots of money from it. The truth is people are making tons of money from mini-importation and drop-shipping.

The greatest challenge in making profit from mini-importation and drop-shipping is the LACK of INFORMATION. You need the Right Information to GUIDE you on the following:

1. How to source for products to sell and which websites to source from
- Here you need to know How and ways of sourcing HOT SELLING products, How to buy these products from the BEST websites, and how to
get the products shipped to you or your end buyer as it applies to either mini-importation or drop-shipping.

2. How to Market to the people who will buy your product
- Here you need to know how to use Digital Marketing tools to market your product. Tools such as Facebook, Instagram, Email Marketing,
Bulk SMS Marketing, etc.
Note: You can also pay Advert agents to do this for you at the initial stage. It saves you from wasting a Lot of money on Ads that won't
generate sales

3. How to ship your products to your end buyers and how to get paid.

People who've made it in this business INVESTED a lot in acquiring these informations. Application of the knowledge gained from the information is what turns profit for the successful ones.

Knowing fully well that not everyone has the financial strength to source this information, I've made this short VIDEO that shows you one of the ways you can source for HOT Selling product.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5rjoUCSrPY

PS: There is a Power point GUIDE used in the Video. If you need it, its FREE drop your email so I can send to you. Pls do make your comments after watching the video both on Youtube and on Nairaland

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by dreamchazer: 12:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
Informative. Thanks, @OP. Kindly send to inse@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by zyzxx(m): 12:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
thanks op, lanrevista@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
dreamchazer:
Informative. Thanks, @OP. Kindly send to iscense@gmail.com
Sent
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 1:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
zyzxx:
thanks op, lanrevista@gmail.com
Sent
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by maximus2: 2:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
mindshiftnoexcuses@gmail.com

thanks alot
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by j718: 5:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
following
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 6:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sent
maximus2:
mindshiftnoexcuses@gmail.com

thanks alot
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Aji2012: 1:38am On Sep 29, 2018
EISDigital:
There's a lot of talk about mini-importation and drop shipping business and how one can make lots of money from it. The truth is people are making tons of money from mini-importation and drop-shipping.

The greatest challenge in making profit from mini-importation and drop-shipping is the LACK of INFORMATION. You need the Right Information to GUIDE you on the following:

- Here you need to know How and ways of sourcing HOT SELLING products, How to buy these products from the BEST websites, and how to
get the products shipped to you or your end buyer as it applies to either mini-importation or drop-shipping.

- Here you need to know how to use Digital Marketing tools to market your product. Tools such as Facebook, Instagram, Email Marketing,
Bulk SMS Marketing, etc.
Note: You can also pay Advert agents to do this for you at the initial stage. It saves you from wasting a Lot of money on Ads that won't
generate sales

People who've made it in this business INVESTED a lot in acquiring these informations. Application of the knowledge gained from the information is what turns profit for the successful ones.

Knowing fully well that not everyone has the financial strength to source this information, I've made this short VIDEO that shows you one of the ways you can source for HOT Selling product.

PS: There is a Power point GUIDE used in the Video. If you need it, its FREE drop your email so I can send to you. Pls do make your comments after watching the video both on Youtube and on Nairaland

Thanks

my email is davcassam@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Aji2012: 1:59am On Sep 29, 2018
Thanks for the info.

davcassam@gmail.com
aajimoko@gmail.com.
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 9:13am On Sep 30, 2018
Sent
Aji2012:
Thanks for the info.

davcassam@gmail.com
aajimoko@gmail.com.
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Adeola97(f): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2018
Hadeyvikkola@gmail.com plz kindly send it to me thanks
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 9:43am On Oct 03, 2018
Adeola97:
Hadeyvikkola@gmail.com plz kindly send it to me thanks
Sent

1 Like

Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by Adeola97(f): 1:29pm On Oct 03, 2018
EISDigital:

Sent
Thanks
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by JemTee(f): 1:49pm On Oct 03, 2018
Thanks pls my email is Jemscreationbridals@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by TripleAAAA: 11:53pm On Oct 03, 2018
[quote author=EISDigital post=71603183]There's a lot of talk about mini-importation and drop shipping business and how one can make lots of money from it. The truth is people are making tons of money from mini-importation and drop-shipping.

Bulk SMS Marketing, etc.
generate sales

Informative and educative post. Kindly send to me. Thanks. ayomiayo22@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by TripleAAAA: 11:54pm On Oct 03, 2018
Kindly send to me ayomiayo22@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:38am On Oct 04, 2018
JemTee:
Thanks pls my email is Jemscreationbridals@gmail.com
Sent
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 10:41am On Oct 04, 2018
TripleAAAA:
Kindly send to me ayomiayo22@gmail.com. Thanks
Sent
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by hepzibahpraise(f): 12:53pm On Oct 05, 2018
Thanks very much sir
ojooluwayomipraise@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 4:58pm On Oct 09, 2018
Sent
hepzibahpraise:
Thanks very much sir
ojooluwayomipraise@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by kelz2205: 6:06am On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=TripleAAAA post=71763908][/quote]

Pls send video: kindahouze@gmail.com, thanks
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by 2turton: 8:54am On Oct 15, 2018
EISDigital:

Bulk SMS Marketing, etc.
generate sales

Thanks

please i need the free video adeturtonj@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by ayapatton: 12:08pm On Oct 15, 2018
[quote author=TripleAAAA post=71763908][/quote]
speak2sarah2010@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance.
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by chiomaP(f): 8:50am On Oct 16, 2018
my email....progressemeziem6@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 12:55pm On Oct 17, 2018
kelz2205:

Pls send video: kindahouze@gmail.com, thanks
Sent
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 1:01pm On Oct 17, 2018
2turton:
please i need the free video adeturtonj@gmail.com
Sent
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 1:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
ayapatton:

speak2sarah2010@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance.
Sent
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by EISDigital: 1:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Sent
chiomaP:
my email....progressemeziem6@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by lawrenzy247: 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
pls send to Oglaw24@gmail.com
Re: FREE VIDEO TUTORIAL Showing You How To Find Hot Selling Products by emilex1000: 5:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
sa

(1) (2) (Reply)

Classic & Budget Friendly Okirika Wears / What The Best Body Cream For A Man Who Wants To Be Chocolate / Gele Styles For Traditional Marriage | Latest Gele Headtie Styles For Weddings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.