Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (56249 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by chiefolododo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Q
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Standardcosting(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
K
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
It was a shqm,charade and rigamarole, bunch of robbers parading themselves as leaders.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Olohunjedalo(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
Saraki . You’re a bastard

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by ebony2011(m): 1:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
you're the one that made law,then go ahead and revoke it.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Bobby4090: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Really?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Iphupa: 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
who be this one gan..king of wailing wailers.let's wait for PDP primaries or the presidential election in 2019 if you eventually make it as their flag bearer.then you can weep and wail

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by sojayy(m): 1:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
E pain am, someone said that statement too " sham and biggest electoral fraud in the history of this nation" when all L.G in kwara state was cleared by ur party.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by izibili44: 1:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
Memphitz537:
With the events that happened in the Osun elections,no be PVCs go work oooooooo. Na your passport and Visa out of this country be Nigerians best bet.
.my brother u correct.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Omeokachie: 1:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari the hypocrite REFUSED to congratulate Seriake Dickson on his electoral victory.

Today, the tyrant was quick to throw congratulatory messages to Farm and Oyetola.

Trust that lifeless skeleton at your own peril.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2016/01/18/buhari-will-not-congratulate-dickson-lai-mohammed/

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:40pm On Sep 28, 2018
The APC rigged the election Yes, but in my personal opinion the Better man won.
I define "Better" here as the lesser of the twin demons for now.
Can't be having a governor that failed to provide a mandate, exhibit his understanding of governance or demonstrate his capability - mentally, educationally to handle oversight of an entire State and its people.
Can't be dancing around Government House everyday of the week.

And PS: I do NOT support Buhari's government. I refuse to be Partisan but view things with respect to individual irrespective of the political party he / she is affiliated to.

7 Likes

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by edemsimeon: 1:42pm On Sep 28, 2018
THE BEHAVIOR AND CHARACTER OF SECURITY PERSONNEL IN THIS COUNTRY IS A SHAME TO DEMOCRACY.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by herkanbz(m): 1:44pm On Sep 28, 2018
Good morning fellow nairalands, i am abdulrasheed, from ilorin currently a OND holder of business administration from kwara state polytechnic. the main reason for my post is to solicit for financial assistance from well meaning Nigeria to start my dream business. i know alot will castigate me to go and look for work, which i have tried my best but the pay of less than #10,000 they are offering me is below my expectations because i am staying alone, feeding myself, paying bills before thinking of saving
please i am pleading to those who can help me.
i have the intention of selling female sandals and palms with a startup capital of #20,000.
please donate to assist me, no amount is small.
my account number 2070856547 U. B. A BANK
THANKS
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Lipscomb(m): 1:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
cheesy you got wounded in your brain since yesterday grin
CROWNWEALTH019:
This country is a failed Nation

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by KosyJerry(m): 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Please let’s hear word...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by AngelicBeing: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Memphitz537:
With the events that happened in the Osun elections,no be PVCs go work oooooooo. Na your passport and Visa out of this country be Nigerians best bet.
This is the undiluted truth, you are the wisest man on this thread grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by bencr7: 1:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
U guys are all d same either pdp and apc, but apc owned is worst..... My PVC is just for bank use!

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by WizJesus007(m): 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
See him head lyk water melon...shey yu talk say yu dey drop ur Presd.Ambition if yu no deliver Osun to PDP...We dey wait na!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Tareq1105: 1:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tubexsms:
Osun election was a day robbery.

The same way he Saraki robbed to become Senate president.

Has Saraki not been robbing Ilorin people?

Saraki is not competent to speak on electoral fraud.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by bencr7: 1:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tareq1105:

The same way he Saraki robbed to become Senate president.

Has Saraki not been robbing Ilorin people?
but which party was he when he robbed....
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by GSA01: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
In saner countries, Saraki would have been answering questions about how the senate screened Shittu for ministerial position without NYSC certificate, but this is Nigeria he is even campaigning for President.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by mizzy007(m): 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
Thought Saraki joined Pdp to teach them how to defeat Apc.. Am disappointed in U o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Tareq1105: 1:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
bencr7:
but which party was he when he robbed....

PDP of course

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by chubby98: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Buhari's mission is to destroy our hard earned democracy,the sweat of our forefathers. And I blame president Jonathan for not jailing ds daura-born religious bigot
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
Someone should please remind me of why this man left for the PDP.He said all the juicy appointment were shared out without considering him.And this one want to become the president .Only the people from the land of rising sun will queue behind this MESULUJAMBA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by adiokem(m): 1:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
IT IS APC TIME AS PDP HAS USED ALL THE AVAILABLE RESOURCES IN THEIR POSSESSION TO DO SAME IN THE PAST. TUG OF WAR BEGIN

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by forayfleo(m): 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:
Me I personally didn't want pdp to win

Bcoz of Davido, u can't use chioma my lover and Twitter to win an election, next time he will shut up

As for ipob, na only online una get power, all your rantings and negative press bubu is still powering forward, instead of you to embrace him, ure fighting him, when he wins 2019, una go dey cry say him neglect una, u can't eat ur apo and have it at the same time

People no get shame Sha, adeleke is educationally equivalent to a motor bike mechanic, that's who una dey support and una they wonder why una dey backwards
Buhari was and is a graduade b4 rt?
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by yommygift15: 1:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Saraki of all people! wonder shall never end but it surprised one when u see someone who's more professional dan u at what u're best known for, omo ofo jatijati

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by buzorjp(m): 1:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

Bcoz of Davido, u can't use chioma my lover and Twitter to win an election, next time he will shut up

As for ipob, na only online una get power, all your rantings and negative press bubu is still powering forward, instead of you to embrace him, ure fighting him, when he wins 2019, una go dey cry say him neglect una, u can't eat ur apo and have it at the same time

People no get shame Sha, adeleke is educationally equivalent to a motor bike mechanic, that's who una dey support and una they wonder why una dey backwards
Big fool like u...and bubu is a graduate of wch sch? shocked shocked shocked
Next go an brush ur smelling mouth b4 u talk. Idiot!!!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by iamJ(m): 1:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
buzorjp:

Big fool like u...and bubu is a graduate of wch sch? shocked shocked shocked
Next go an brush ur smelling mouth b4 u talk. Idiot!!!
I'm a graduate, are u? Abeg face your store Mr Man

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Alexiz101(m): 1:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
Our democracy is endangered and all we come here to do is to engage in party verb vandalism. This is arrant nonsense let's face the fact one day what went down in Osun will be exposed trust us
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Zieina(f): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

I share in your point of view. You can't use pettiness in winning an election.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

American Voting Center Vs Nigerian Voting Center - Nigerians Reacts / T-72 Tanks Used By The Military To Destroy Boko Haram (Photos) / Lance Corporal Martins Arrested After Calling Out Buratai, Service Chiefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.