Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,505 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham (56236 Views)

Bukola Saraki Reacts To Bulkachuwa's Comment About His Wife / Saraki Reacts To Peter Obi's Performance At VP Debate. Ogundamisi Laughs / Osun Governorship Rerun Election 2018: Live Updates, Results Monitoring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by kazmanluv(m): 1:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
This country is a failed Nation
For your mind shocked
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by ManirBK: 2:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:
This country is a failed Nation
They lost Edo!
They lost Anambra!
They lost Ekiti!
And now. . . !
Goodbye 2019 to PDP !
Cry PDP! CRYYYYYYY!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Mankosi: 2:02pm On Sep 28, 2018
I noticed that Dino Melaye have not said anything since the osun election thing. What happened? Did he truly decamp? Or he decamped because his master saraki did

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by ipobarecriminals: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
cool Best Thursday ever.Looking for such Thursday again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Greenback: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:
Me I personally didn't want pdp to win

Bcoz of Davido, u can't use chioma my lover and Twitter to win an election, next time he will shut up

As for ipob, na only online una get power, all your rantings and negative press bubu is still powering forward, instead of you to embrace him, ure fighting him, when he wins 2019, una go dey cry say him neglect una, u can't eat ur apo and have it at the same time

People no get shame Sha, adeleke is educationally equivalent to a motor bike mechanic, that's who una dey support and una they wonder why una dey backwards

Hypocrite,the buhari you want us to embrace,does he have a certificate?

Remove the log off your eyes before telling others about the specks in their eyes.

Again,may the likes of buhari rule over you and your family forever..say amen
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by greatman247(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
Saraki is useless. He is self centered individual. Whatever he says here and now does not truly comes from his heart for out of love for his party or Adeleke. He was supposed be in Osun to show the PDP candidate support on the day of that rerun election in Osun State but rather he went to the North on a visit to another PDP presidential candidate.

Also note. The problems PDP are facing now are set up by PDP government themselves. The BVN was set up by PDP govt in Nigeria. And Buhari govt and APC are using the same BVN to catch PDP members.

Again the law by INEC and Nigeria on rerun that denied PDP and Adeleke the governorship of Osun state was also established during PDP 16 years of government in Nigeria. Again it came back to hurt the PDP. If not for that law in Nigeria, Adeleke would have been declared the winner of Osun State Election.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Princedapace(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

Bcoz of Davido, u can't use chioma my lover and Twitter to win an election, next time he will shut up

As for ipob, na only online una get power, all your rantings and negative press bubu is still powering forward, instead of you to embrace him, ure fighting him, when he wins 2019, una go dey cry say him neglect una, u can't eat ur apo and have it at the same time

People no get shame Sha, adeleke is educationally equivalent to a motor bike mechanic, that's who una dey support and una they wonder why una dey backwards

Like seriously, igbos are backward? Hahahahaha.. I am hearing this for the first time o. Igbos are known to be the only tribe in nigeria that came out stronger after that bloody civil war. The region is not the poorest in the country with no federal govt presence..

Baba, stop supporting nonsense. Americans who didn't vote for Trump are still getting what they are legally entitled to get. It is ur right to support a candidate or not. It is ur right to get dividend of democracy. Becus the money spent does not belong to our leaders. Na all of us get the money. All those tax we dey pay still be part of the money politicians spend..

If adeleke is uneducated, I wonder why u supported Buhari.

Any ways, u will never understand all these. All the same bro, I am not a fan of any politician, they are all criminals.. APC and PDP.

Black race is cursed because we support stupidity and our season of reasoning is clouded by sentiment..

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by teflonjake(m): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

Your baba that has waec, refused to show it. instead he hired 35 SANS to defend him in court.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Louislewis: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
[size=14pt]The president that is governing you is of what qualification? If you are not ashamed of your president, don't expect others to be ashamed of his likes[/size]
iamJ:

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by yankison(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

Davido rants too much as if his uncle is the only one competing for the post ...Ode
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by jap132: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
this is good, but na delta state own i cross my leg dey wait for.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by paparazi1(m): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

Wii you shut up your dirty bucal cavity, Adeleke and the Bubu in Aso Rock who among them has brain? Yeye
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by t1976(f): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
Odmic2839:
am always short of words when people like this talk about something they are best known for. Kwara people can relate to dis.
Thank you,Help me ask him what happen to the last LG Election in Kwara state.Useless fools,Bunch of Hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by 13october: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2018
ABIOLAXYZ:
Pay back time for u Mr saraki.

You didn't complain last November when you rigged the local government election in kwara state in your favour.

Mr chameleon we shall be free in 2019
Freedom for kwara
13october
when he was in apc, pdp defected him in pooling unit, and cleared 12 out of 16 local govt. he ordered arrest of pdp leaders in the state, many of them were arrested detained for days, it took them 3 days before they can announced the results in favour of his candidate.

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Donpeterem: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

......think before u talk....dunt just open dat ur wide mouth and start vomitting rubbish
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by yankison(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2018
Greenback:

Hypocrite,the buhari you want us to embrace,does he have a certificate?

Remove the log off your eyes before telling others about the specks in their eyes.

Again,may the likes of buhari rule over you and your family forever..say amen

We all know buhari came into power through the military ,went to war college and graduated .Ademola is a total failure judging from the age difference btw both ,buhari seem old skool adeleke just sat for waec in 1983 and he failed the only subject he sat for ..
Imagine !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by drskyfly007(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

lol see beef for Davido. grin.bro stop hating, whom GOD has blessed none can cause!
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by yankison(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2018
drskyfly007:
lol see beef for Davido. grin.bro stop hating, whom GOD has blessed none can cause!

N rubbish you de talk no one is beefing here you are the deluded one
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Cindy08: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
People deceive people dey talk
E just be like game weh we dey play wen we were small whot u go dey wait for opponent to say last card once u hear dat and have many cards for ur hand u go vex scatter d game say I no do again let's start afresh

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by baby124: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Eku election sir. After una don chop Davido family mugu abi? They are speaking after someone disgraced them for abandoning the Adelekes. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Ten06(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Just like the fraudulent election that made you a governor and presently senate president

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by biggy26: 2:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

What did pmb achieve as a human being? and which educational qualifications did he present? if he had his waec, why did he hire lots of SAN's? You call that election? no wonder you and the country is backward. We are praying for your type. Go and read the constitution instead of spewing garbage.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
Saraki said he would teach Adeleke how to defeat Tinubu, and win Osun.

Lols.

Did he think we were talking of Ilorin or kwara, where he could easily cajole the mugus there.

The biggest shocker is waiting for you in 2019. Watch out!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by lawrence35(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
APC is bad pass PDP for rigging....

Is like all the machineries that did d rigging for PDP b4 are now in APC but with a different dimension.

Start dropshipping, make $3000 monthly.. see my signature.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by mcquin(m): 2:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
iamJ:

It's embarrassing what you wrote up there. That people want an okada man to lead them is their choice to make. That's why it's a democracy. I'm happy a lot of you are admitting that the process was militarized and rig, even though you want to validate it because PDP rigged in the past.
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by mcquin(m): 2:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
RockHard:
E pain am. You are in no position to accuse anyone of rigging because you have been rigging elections all through your political life.
So you admit APC also rigged. Question is why should APC rig at all? Why then did we vote "change."
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Seetto: 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
tribalistseun:
That fraudulent inec official must be the richest man in Osun state right now, if you know you know.
This is most applicable to pdp grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Eagleword14(f): 2:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
Sentiments aside, am not a partisan though...this election is obviously fraudulent.

If this was how election were to ve been conducted back in 2015, am sure PDP will still be in power. Why so much desperations Allow pple to make their choice not imposing someone on them. What's the essence of election if the choice of d electorate cannot be respected.

At this point, only God can save this nation cry
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by gotnel: 3:00pm On Sep 28, 2018
Let's talk sense into some heads!

PMB and INEC conducted Bayelsa elections, PDP won.

They conducted Anambra elections, APGA won.

They conducted Oyo House of Assembly Ibarapa State Constituency, PDP won.

Some elections were conducted in Taraba, PDP won.

They even conducted a senatorial bye election where Dancing Senator Ademola Adeleke of PDP won.

In all of these, Buhari and INEC didn't rig and APC was a progressive party.

Now, they conducted Osun Elections, APC won you started calling names. Democracy is at risk and all the blablabla ranting and tantrums.
Copied

©BigBozz
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by thunderbabs: 3:04pm On Sep 28, 2018
Did Saraki say biggest electoral fraud? He should wait till the general elections coming up soon na...

Na electoral heist go happen
Re: Saraki Reacts To Osun Rerun Election, Calls It A Sham by Antoeni(m): 3:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Saraki should shut-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Fashola At Work In His Office In Abuja / Osun Yahoo Boys Protest Against EFCC Harassment. Block Osogbo-Ilesha Expressway / Northern Youths Sack Of Igbos: Afenifere, MASSOB, ADC, IYM, Others React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.