Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,421 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. (1124 Views)

Protest In Mangu, Plateau Over Killing Of ‘100 People Within Two Days' / Plateau: Over 70 Killed In Kanam Communities’ Attack / IGP Idris & Dambazau Arrive Plateau Over Killings (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Plateau state home of peace and tourism is presently in tension over fulani attacks in a locality_rukuba road.

An attack was carried out in the same place last night were 13 people were killed.

Whether a reprisal or a fresh attack,we are yet to find out but we are sure of the tension and the deaths of yesterday.

More info coming soon.
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by zik4ever: 12:39pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yes the info about crisis in that area of Jos has been confirmed by multiple sources, with potential of further escalation. I hear that an entire family was wiped out in Rukuba area by marauding murderers who have not been reined in by the powers of the State. This has triggered violent reactions by aggrieved elements who are even defying the military. What a shame that lives are being wasted with impunity and people have guts and audacity to openly canvas even for a single vote at this time!
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin Them go soon blame PDP cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:53pm On Sep 28, 2018
In reality im jus gettin to find out that gun bullets can be heard as frequent as the second hand.

Hmmmmmmmm
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by Chapelbeatz(m): 12:58pm On Sep 28, 2018
lalasticlala cc
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
Chapelbeatz:
Plateau state home of peace and tourism is presently in tension over fulani attacks in a locality_rukuba road.

An attack was carried out in the same place last night were 13 people were killed.

Whether a reprisal or a fresh attack,we are yet to find out but we are sure of the tension and the deaths of yesterday.

More info coming soon.

CC onyeoga madridguy buhariguy omenka shalomc iceberg3 yarimo odvanguard pointzerom t9ksy imperialyoruba odvanguard yorubaassasin alariiwo lzaa Ikenna0b ngeneukwenu captaing00d roger3d IbrahimDamola jumpandpas greenback amarabae tossie101 goodnessme1

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by kissval1388: 1:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
let me book space here and wait for sarrki and madridguy
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by greatdreamer(m): 1:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
I've lost hope in Nigeria and I've prayed to God to peacefully disintegrate this country in my lifetime.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by Powerexpert: 1:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
When are we going to get it right?
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by Powerexpert: 1:22pm On Sep 28, 2018

When are we going to get it right?

Things have fallen apart (and still falling) and the centre is no longer holding.

The Labour of our heroes past shall never be in vain, when are we going to be healed of this atrocities that has come as a stain tainting my dear country.

Nigeria, a song of many nations now an eyesore of its glory days.

Trust is long gone from the fabric of this nation.

We have come a long way from where we used to be, we have turned to the miry clay of nepotism, corruption, war, deception, hooliganism, stealing, hatred and selfishness.

No more social values.

Few days to your independence and all the scent from you smells of nothing independent.

This calls for sober reflection.

We need to unite to fight this unholy act in our dear country.
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by suxkill: 1:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
It will never be well with Fulani herdsmen and the useless ass licking governor.They cowards attacked and killed their victim when it was raining yesterday around 8pm.
Although a police station was burnt down by aggreved youth.which also led to the death of about 4 of them.right now police are shooting sporadically
to calm things down.

4 Likes

Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by statusquoante: 1:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Following
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by Chapelbeatz(m): 1:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
Im imagining the tension felt by individuals there in jos.
Hearing sound of gun shots,teargas.

Hmmmmmmmmm nigeria nigeria

ah swear we deserve better.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by Omeokachie: 1:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
30,000 policemen deployed for elections.
None to safeguard the people in trouble areas.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by deeobserver209(m): 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Very true. People were killed in Rukuba road by terrorist early in the morning.
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by deeobserver209(m): 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
greatdreamer:
I've lost hope in Nigeria and I've prayed to God to peacefully disintegrate this country in my lifetime.

Honestly disintegration is the answer!!!! Enough of terrorist from sahel region.

1 Like

Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by micchi(m): 2:29pm On Sep 28, 2018
this Fulani's are cowards like the chief terrorist in aso rock by killing unsuspecting harmless peoples even childrens & olds may God punish them & all thier sympathizers

2 Likes

Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by SarcasticGenius(m): 2:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
cool cool
Re: Tension In Plateau Over Fulani,indigenes And Military. by Chapelbeatz(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
So presently theres a curfew

6am to 6pm

dust to dawn.

And some of us would raise a question.is curfew the answer to all what is happening presently??

(1) (Reply)

Beware!!! Mods. Peter Obi's twitter handle is fake. / New Minimum Wage: Mobilize Members, Standby In Case FG Fails –labour Tells Union / Sanwo-olu Warns Agbaje To Not Create Tensions Between Yorubas, Igbos In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.