Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable (8287 Views)

“we Defeated IBB And Abacha, We Won’t Allow Another Dictator” — Femi Falana / Kwara Freedom Is Unstoppable In 2019, Says Kwara Must Change / UK Targets Nigeria, Others Over ‘dirty Money’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by jojomario(m): 4:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
The party is struggling to be popular
Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by vickylincon(m): 4:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
brickswrites:
i want to understand your question

I dont believe you can write something like that about Fela. Am sure you've not met him before. You are either playing the politics card or just wanna discredit him out of something only u know about
Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by mrrights: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
judecares1:
buhari dont want to have any opposition comes next year general election

Olawepo Hashim will most certainly give them a run for their money

1 Like

Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by Wisesaying: 4:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
from my findings, i have align myself with the people who are saying FELA is an Agent of the APC! it is true.

Before now, there have been outcry that the Party was hijacked by Olawepo Hashim that he brought the New National chairman in the person of Mr. Emmanuel but nobody should forget in a hurry that he is Pastor from the RCCG under which Vice President Yemi Osibanjo is also a Pastor, this is the reason why Mr. Emmanuel was brought in to work for the APC in the party.

the story is glaring now! The APC government through Vice President brought FELA to distort the race since the youth were perceived to probably take over the government especially in the 2019 elections.

with this information at my disposal, i urge my fellow youth to be careful who we support! FELA is far from it and we should not give in to him with his fat account made possible by the Ruling Party, APC
Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by mrrights: 4:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
Omeokachie:
Have they extended the tyranny even to relatively unknown parties? shocked

They have been trying to destabilise the ANN, but God pass them. They don't want any serious opposition
Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by brickswrites: 4:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
well, Fela is appearing with Omojuwa tomorrow for the ANN primaries or arent you aware that OMOJUWA is BUHARI's paid social media agent?

Please lets open our eyes to see whats happening o. Am not being paid to write anything.
vickylincon:
I dont believe you can write something like that about Fela. Am sure you've not met him before. You are either playing the politics card or just wanna discredit him out of something only u know about
Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by brickswrites: 10:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
Listen to a privileged information from the National Chairman everyone! After contacting Gbenga media team, I was told that till the moment they were talking to me, Gbenga had written a letter to him that all the anormalies must be fixed else, he is pulling out of the race yet he released this video.

Take a listen people and believe me:
Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by stillinluv(m): 12:04pm On Oct 03, 2018
totally agree with all this old tactics is outdated.
koolbe:
Hashim just described himself in one writeup. He's d imported money bag from d big political party trying to hijack d ANN with money.

I dey laff
Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by Idtolu111: 3:05pm On Oct 03, 2018
This is a false accusation to the dignity of man, but as the lord lives, it won't hold... Fela Durotoye is a man of dignity, morals and God fearing.
Politics remains a game number, if you are popular and capable, you don't need to taint someone's image to be loved or voted.
Team FD all d way
Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by bigpicture001: 3:09pm On Oct 03, 2018
...but we in sokoto don't know ANN...plz is she a us citizen..?
Re: APC And Abacha Forces Inject Dirty Money To Hijack Ann,but Hashim Is Unstoppable by mrrights: 6:22pm On Nov 21, 2018
tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Raises ₦100 Billion Infrastructure Bond / Atiku Abubakar Picks Emeka Ihedioha As Running Mate / Why Bankole Disembarked from BA Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.