Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:33 AM

Did You Say There's No God? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Did You Say There's No God? (423 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Say There's No God? by lordsterlin(m): 4:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
#mytestimony#

Sometime in 2015 my younger sister suddenly felt a lump under her breast and we feared the worst..she was taken to a clinic to ascertain what the lump was but was directed to UPTH where our fear was confirmed "CANCER" of the breast..Being a girl of 15yrs at the time she was visibly shaken to her toes..fortunately it was still at it's early stage so it was just going to be cut out..though we had to schedule for an emergency surgery in December which would be costlier than if we waited for January..for fear of the word 'cancer' we scheduled it for December..lots of rallying around here and there was done..half the RABAS was raised and we were good to go but OLUWA had other plans..
There is a mandate in my spiritual family that whatever material we feel the breath of God should come upon should be brought to service for blessings and my mother used water on that particular Sunday with faith in her heart for my younger sister to drink which she did drink with God knows her level of faith but when God decides on your matter not even your doubt can stop it..and so it happened that she woke the following morning to the disappearance of that lump on her breast because mercy said NO..various scans were undergone yet no trace of it was found till date..
So when next someone says there is no God I simply say NO SHAKING!! Though I know there is a SUPREME being somewhere anywhere that is watching over my affairs and i choose to call him GOD!!!

#OBI.O#

Re: Did You Say There's No God? by Chepos1(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Let's c the lump or ... lipsrsealed
Re: Did You Say There's No God? by Edenoscar2(m): 11:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
lordsterlin:
#mytestimony#

Sometime in 2015 my younger sister suddenly felt a lump under her breast and we feared the worst..she was taken to a clinic to ascertain what the lump was but was directed to UPTH where our fear was confirmed "CANCER" of the breast..Being a girl of 15yrs at the time she was visibly shaken to her toes..fortunately it was still at it's early stage so it was just going to be cut out..though we had to schedule for an emergency surgery in December which would be costlier than if we waited for January..for fear of the word 'cancer' we scheduled it for December..lots of rallying around here and there was done..half the RABAS was raised and we were good to go but OLUWA had other plans..
There is a mandate in my spiritual family that whatever material we feel the breath of God should come upon should be brought to service for blessings and my mother used water on that particular Sunday with faith in her heart for my younger sister to drink which she did drink with God knows her level of faith but when God decides on your matter not even your doubt can stop it..and so it happened that she woke the following morning to the disappearance of that lump on her breast because mercy said NO..various scans were undergone yet no trace of it was found till date..
So when next someone says there is no God I simply say NO SHAKING!! Though I know there is a SUPREME being somewhere anywhere that is watching over my affairs and i choose to call him GOD!!!

#OBI.O#

Haleluyah Somebody,Glory be to God for this wonderful testimony.

Now i have a business proposal for you.How about we start up a company,register it.Then we start to package that spiritual water and start distributing it to all hospitals and clinics nationwide.

Imagine the headlines "TWO ENTREPRENEURS DISCOVERS CURE FOR CANCER" Imagine the kind of money we'll make.

We'll package it into little bottle(like those for eyedrops),register it with nafdac and start selling.

Think about it, W.H.O would be begging us for this drug,The US,UK,China would be fighting for this our cure. Think about about it WE'll BE BILLIONAIRES
Re: Did You Say There's No God? by lightwhite: 1:51am On Sep 29, 2018
The concept of the entity "God" is that, until people learn to just have faith in God, they will never be able to confirm there is God.
Re: Did You Say There's No God? by Uyi168: 7:26am On Sep 29, 2018
I thought it was an amputee regrowing a limb..
Re: Did You Say There's No God? by bloodofthelamb(m): 9:37am On Sep 29, 2018
Edenoscar2, in your carnal way of thought, you think you can merchandise the healing power of God?

May you receive forgiveness.
Re: Did You Say There's No God? by LordReed(m): 9:55am On Sep 29, 2018
Man, I am thankful that your sister's cancer went into spontaneous remission. This is not a strange thing per say in the medical field, they just can't explain it. Just like they are not even certain what causes some types of cancer. So this is not proof of a God. If God can cure cancer no Christian would ever die from it but what do we have every sort of person encounters it, Christian and nonchristian alike. Death comes for us all no amount of prayer staves it off. Kenneth Hagin dropped dead from a heart attack, nothing in this world stops death not even a mountain of faith.
Re: Did You Say There's No God? by chemystery: 10:49am On Sep 29, 2018
A better proof that there is god is total eradication of cancer by prayer alone. But for a single person to be cured of cancer isn't a new feat in the field of medical science. If actually your story is true, then count you sister lucky. I'm happy for her too

(1) (Reply)

MONEY AFFIRMATIONS ( Affirm It Now) / Here Comes Trouble!!! (spiritual Versions) / Common Lies About The Bible Exposed! (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.