Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This (5111 Views)

Only Fools Say There’s No God, Jesus Turned My Shame To Celebration –Ooni Of Ife / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / My Take On The Doctrine Of Trinity And Those Saying Jesus Is God Almighty! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 1:00pm On Aug 18, 2018
Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

Very well highlighted! For it's not subject to the law of God Almighty. It will never obey the standard of the lord God Almighty and neither indeed can be subject to the highest level of life, which is love. The whole of the laws and the commandments are being so loved and also given power through the Spirit of God Almighty to love as much as you are loved.

The mind, the canal mind isn't capable of such spiritual task, you are going to require a spirit to do spiritual work. Love is spiritual because it's blind to the sight, but when you walk through her, you find everything you never knew existed. Pity them more please. The unbelievers!

And sometimes most Christians, the disciples of Christ Jesus, they fight verbally with these folks, Nairaland example and other major social media platforms.

You didn't need to argue or fight with these folks, in fact, you need to pity them, more than that, also pray for them genuinely, because the scriptures are truth.

They can never know God Almighty, because they are carnally minded, the brain by itself can not find the truth. The truth is Spiritual and life ever. The flesh and blood fades, and dies. What do you think?, we are talking.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 1:07pm On Aug 18, 2018
lightblazingnow:
Romans 8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be. 8:8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

And sometimes most Christians, the disciples of Christ Jesus, they fight verbally with these folks, Nairaland example and other major social media platforms.

You didn't need to argue or fight with these folks, in fact, you need to pity them, more than that, also pray for them genuinely, because the scriptures are truth.

They can never know God Almighty, because they are carnally minded, the brain by itself can not find the truth. The truth is Spiritual and life ever. The flesh and blood fades, and dies. What do you think?, we are talking.
Those who say there is no God cannot disprove of His existence . Which is why I see atheist (and others like them ) as people who need intense psychiatric help .

1 Like

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by chiommy123(f): 2:14pm On Aug 18, 2018
if your hope starts and ends in this world you are of all men most pitiable
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by lightblazingnow(m): 5:05pm On Aug 18, 2018
Grace church
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by IamTheAnswers: 9:38am On Aug 19, 2018
Pity them
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 9:39am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Those who say there is no God cannot disprove of His existence . Which is why I see atheist (and others like them ) as people who need intense psychiatric help .

I can disprove Yahweh right here, right now if you're game

2 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 10:17am On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I can disprove Yahweh right here, right now if you're game
We are talking about God , not Yahweh. Prove to me that God does not exist and I will gladly follow your atheist views .
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 10:23am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
We are talking about God , not Yahweh. Prove to me that God does not exist and I will gladly follow your atheist views .

What is God?

1. Provide a coherent definition of what you mean by "god"

2. Provide empirically testable predictions of that god, and show that these predictions are true

3. Show that this god is more parsimonious than all other natural explanations

2 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 10:30am On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

What is God?

1. Provide a coherent definition of what they mean by "god"

2. Provide empirically testable predictions of that god, and show that these predictions are true

3. Show that this god is more parsimonious than all other natural explanations
I asked you question and here you are asking me a question for question? Are you for real ...
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 10:33am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
I asked you question and here you are asking me a question for question? Are you for real ...

You don't know whether to scratch your ass and shave your beard or vice versa

OP created a thread with YAHWEH in mind, you quoted him saying no one can disprove the god he's talking about. I told you straight up that I can disprove that god only for you to switch away from Yahweh to "God". Oga, define god so I can disprove it. Or you want me to disprove a god you can't define?

7 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 10:39am On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

You don't know whether to scratch your ass and shave your beard or vice versa

OP created a thread with YAHWEH in mind, you quoted him saying no one can disprove the god he's talking about. I told you straight up that I can disprove that god only for you to switch away from Yahweh to "God". Oga, define god so I can disprove it. Or you want me to disprove a god you can't define?
You're more stupid that I thought. Who is God and what he is already defined (by me every other person who believes in its existenceof which you already know ). So how the f**k does redefining an already defined meaning to God help your case ....
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 10:42am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
You're more stupid that I thought. Who is God and what he is already defined (by me every other person who believes in its existenceof which you already know ). So how the f**k does redefining an already defined meaning to God help your case ....
I'm telling you to define God so I can disprove it.

what is God?

You're free to call me any name you damn please

10 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 10:46am On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:
I'm telling you to define God so I can disprove it.

what is God?

You're free to call me any name you damn please
I don't have time for stupidity . If you want to know what God means or its definition (as accepted by the world ) , the please Google up the word . Have a nice day .
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 10:48am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
I don't have time for stupidity . If you want to know what God means or its definition (as accepted by the world ) , the please Google up the word . Have a nice day .

I want YOUR own definition of God straight up so I can disprove it right here! I don't want to use Google's own t avoid your pulling bait and switch when convenient like you just did with Yahweh. I want to trap you
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by DeSepiero(m): 10:49am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:

In essence, Yahweh isn't God.

3 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 10:51am On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I want YOUR own definition of God straight up so I can disprove it right here! I don't want to use Google's own t avoid your pulling bait and switch when convenient. I want to trap you
You're just f**king dumb . Does the definition of a word vary now...? For example, if say a noun is the name of person, animal , place or thing , does that definition change from the next person's? No ! So why must I give you the definition to an already defined term . Huh?
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 10:52am On Aug 19, 2018
DeSepiero:

grin

2 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by medwhite0: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2018
DeSepiero:

Seconded grin

1 Like

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
You're just f**king dumb . Does the definition of a word vary now...? For example, if say a noun is the name of person, animal , place or thing , does that definition change from the next person's? No ! So why must I give you the definition to an already defined term . Huh?

Give me your definition of god. if you think you agree with google then go get their definition, copy it and paste it as a reply then own that definition.

Then wait for me to disprove it
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 10:53am On Aug 19, 2018
DeSepiero:

Yahweh is a name , while God is a term . Can you see the difference now ? Now , prove to me that God does not exist. Reply
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 10:56am On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Give me your definition of god. if you think you agree with google then go get their definition, copy it and paste it as a reply then own that definition.

Then wait for me to disprove it
Look, if you're not ready to answer then kindly admit it . Because I see no logical reason why an already defined term that is accepted by most still needs to be redefined again.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by DeSepiero(m): 10:57am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Yahweh is a name , while God is a term . Can you see the difference now ? Now , prove to me that God does not exist. Reply

Yahweh is a name for who?
God is a term for what?
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
Look, if you're not ready to answer then kindly admit it . Because I see no logical reason why an already defined term that is accepted by most still needs to be redefined again.

I'm asking you to define it. go get that definition from those "most" or if you're one of the "most" then tell us its definition

The reason I'm asking is that I don't want you to start giving excuses that you didn't fully agree with the general definition when I start disproving it. I want to get you straight and trap you so you don't pull the Yahweh trick you just pulled.

3 Likes

Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 11:01am On Aug 19, 2018
DeSepiero:

Yahweh is a name for who?
God is a term for what?
My business is with the term God , not Yahweh, not Olorun or Buddha or Allah ...have no business with them . So get to the point by proving to me that God does not exist.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 11:03am On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

I'm asking you to define it. go get that definition from those "most" or if you're one of the "most" then tell us its definition

The reason I'm asking is that I don't want you to start giving excuses that you didn't fully agree with the general definition when I start disproving it. I want to get you straight and trap you so you don't pull the Yahweh trick you just pulled.
What Yahweh trick? Please if you know you're not ready for this , then kindly tell me so I can save my rant for someone more worthy .
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by DeSepiero(m): 11:04am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
My business is with the term God , not Yahweh, not Olorun or Buddha or Allah ...have no business with them . So get to the point by proving to me that God does not exist.

Fine!
God is a term for what then?
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
DeSepiero:

Fine!
God is a term for what then?
A supreme being that created everything in existence. Now disprove this
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 11:06am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:
What Yahweh trick? Please if you know you're not ready for this , then kindly tell me so I can save my rant for someone more worthy .

Its you that's not ready. getting a definition became impossible for you because you don't want to be responsible for it

I'm done here, never knew defining god would be so tough for god believers
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by Shelumiel: 11:09am On Aug 19, 2018
hopefulLandlord:

Its you that's not ready. getting a definition became impossible for you because you don't want to be responsible for it

I'm done here, never knew defining god would be so tough for god believers
...and I didn't know that atheist couldn't defined God
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by DeSepiero(m): 11:11am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:

cc hopefullandlord
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by DeSepiero(m): 11:12am On Aug 19, 2018
Shelumiel:

You need to prove first.
Re: If Only You Knew Why Some Folks Say There Is no God Almighty, You Will Do This by hopefulLandlord: 11:13am On Aug 19, 2018
DeSepiero:

cc hopefullandlord
You see? something he should've simply posted once I asked had to be dragged on for almost a whole page and he eventually defined it after trying his hardest not to

These theists always avoid defining God so they can switch and go with whatever definition is convenient as the discussion progresses

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rccg Province Pastors Are Corrupt "ogun Province 3 / The Bible And Archaelogy / The Lessons Of Giving And The Hypocrites!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.