Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,809,990 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:25 PM

I Want To Return My PVC To INEC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Return My PVC To INEC (491 Views)

Kano: Return My Nomination Fee, Ex-Labour Party Rep Aspirant / 2023: Lady Dumps Her Boyfriend For Not Getting His PVC To Support Obi (Pix) / I Just Got Registered My Pvc On-line. Get Yours Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by bbxxxxxx: 5:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Since we are back to the era of Maurice iwu when the vote of the citizens do not count, there is no need for the pvc. Buhari should just continue his second term. No need for election

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by NIGHTMAREOO7: 5:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
So mark now ur eyes clear..
I been saying it that ur vote won't count.
I have my Pvc as a pass, in case.
But for me to go line up say I want vote.
Unless I Don Dey mad and u come tel me say voting means I Don go heaven
Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by nelronaldo(m): 5:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
#returnyourpvc
Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by Josh44s(m): 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
bbxxxxxx:
Since we are back to the era of Maurice iwu when the vote of the citizens do not count, there is no need for the pvc. Buhari should just continue his second term. No need for election

Return it with a Noose around your neck but before you do read this.

I am from the south and I have lived in the southern part of Nigeria all my life, no suicide bombing here, no random killings, just criminals, cultist kidnappers and lots of peaceful flexing and fun if you know how to mind your business. I am married (No kids yet), a graduate who served somewhere in the middlebelthad and I have never cross there to the North. Some days ago I had the most horrible dream anyone would pray not to have and I had this particular dream twice within 4 hours. First some minutes past 12am and secondly around 5:30am. Now, I am not a believer of nightmares but this one got me worried. I live in the south south part of Nigeria as I earlier stated. In this dream there was a massacre on the South by the North, women, children and men were being butchered like chicken, people running towards the shores of the sea, entering boats to heavens knows were. I had the same dream twice and I woke up sweating with freights but I vowed never to be scared. I vowed to fight for what I believe in, Nigeria does not belong to one geopolitical region, Nigeria belongs to us all, the world ain’t asleep and they are watching. If we don’t fight for our land, our rights, no one will fight for us, no one will be motivated by our efforts and struggles to assist us. Don’t return your PVC, guide it. Fight for your rights to live in freedom and not bondage.
Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by Shukuakukobambi: 5:28pm On Sep 28, 2018
Abeg send am to me.....I go give am to my abok! wey no fit go Kano go register cheesy
Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by Pasako(m): 5:30pm On Sep 28, 2018
#returnyourpvc
Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by psucc(m): 5:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
I think this may help save the over N100b INEC budget for 2019 elections. Let Buhari simply carry on.

We are back to the dark ages
Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by cryles(m): 5:43pm On Sep 28, 2018
after Osun election, I naw bliv that PVC is jus identity card not weapon. they should share 2019 inec budget jare.
Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by Okoroawusa: 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2018
Josh44s:

Return it with a Noose around your neck but before you do read this.

I am from the south and I have lived in the southern part of Nigeria all my life, no suicide bombing here, no random killings, just criminals, cultist kidnappers and lots of peaceful flexing and fun if you know how to mind your business. I am married (No kids yet), a graduate who served somewhere in the middlebelthad and I have never cross there to the North. Some days ago I had the most horrible dream anyone would pray not to have and I had this particular dream twice within 4 hours. First some minutes past 12am and secondly around 5:30am. Now, I am not a believer of nightmares but this one got me worried. I live in the south south part of Nigeria as I earlier stated. In this dream there was a massacre on the South by the North, women, children and men were being butchered like chicken, people running towards the shores of the sea, entering boats to heavens knows were. I had the same dream twice and I woke up sweating with freights but I vowed never to be scared. I vowed to fight for what I believe in, Nigeria does not belong to one geopolitical region, Nigeria belongs to us all, the world ain’t asleep and they are watching. If we don’t fight for our land, our rights, no one will fight for us, no one will be motivated by our efforts and struggles to assist us. Don’t return your PVC, guide it. Fight for your rights to live in freedom and not bondage.
Exactly!

The same way I had a dream that my mother became a virgin n married Donald Trump's father.

Nwokem,go n drink medicine bad dream na sign of malaria

1 Like

Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by dollytino4real(f): 6:06pm On Sep 28, 2018
pls burn it, if u return it dey will give it to another user
Re: I Want To Return My PVC To INEC by Arda1000(m): 6:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
WE SOUTH SOUTH U MUST BE FROM EDO BUT INCASE U DONT KNOW UR STUPID PVC DONT COUNT SO KIP DEICIVING URSELF

(1) (Reply)

Google's Doodle In Commemoration Of Nigeria's Independence Celebration / Up Next Halliburton : Atiku Prepare For Apc / Breakin; NWC Declares Obahiagbon Winner As He Floors Opponent For D Second Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.