Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,332 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:50 AM

The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC (17959 Views)

FG Says Action Against Twitter Is Temporal / "Buhari Must Go" - Atiku Tells Cheering Adamawa Supporters / 2019: Go And Settle With Your God, Not Me; Atiku Tells Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Hardeysolution(m): 5:46pm On Sep 28, 2018
Ezi1993:

Give this question to ur evil party APC
APC is evil thank you

it ain't paining us anymore

when a father beats a child and the child cries that daddy is wicked. it would be unfair if the father beats him more, why? he lacks understanding

1 Like

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Sirmuel1(m): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Well-done my President! At least you're not lifeless like some people cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Mizwisdom(f): 5:47pm On Sep 28, 2018
Nigeria is gradually becoming destroyed and we are helpless

Need books?
Contact me via orderbooksng@gmail.com
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by anibirelawal(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
Cry cry baby, how are you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by nelcliff(m): 5:48pm On Sep 28, 2018
I just read a nice piece from Atiku.. I have been refreshing front page since morning for something to read that look cool but Atiku made my day. All I read these days on nairaland FP is Kill, slaughter, thief,Fulani, bokoharam, bobrisky, Air force jet crash.president not in the country, election rig, APC thief.

You can add your own

1 Like

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Princedapace(m): 5:49pm On Sep 28, 2018
All of una be the same o.

Check my profile and read my thread on how I make money online as a freelancer.

1 Like

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Rrankdonga(m): 5:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Araoluwa005:
Why is this man so desperate for power self?
you know I think you should be as desperate as he is with your ambition, because the way you are going, you will die a pauper.

2 Likes

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Ezi1993(f): 5:51pm On Sep 28, 2018
sureheaven:
Keep kwayet useless old thief.

Ur image had been battered and dented in sane country like US. This Atiku is shameless and knows many Nigerians are too dumb coupled with the fact this nation is lawless hence still have the gut to talk.

Ole oshi. shocked
like u
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Charly68: 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Atiku! Atiku!! Atiku!!! Better go and pray for forgiveness . You talked like Mr Righteous who has never rigged any election in the past . .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by maxzzo1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Araoluwa005:
Ask d lifeless one that question?
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by dannybomb(m): 5:52pm On Sep 28, 2018
Araoluwa005:
Why Was buhari desperate for power too, that he had to contest for presidential elections for 4 gold time, at his age he should be resting let the younger people rule
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by bencr7: 5:54pm On Sep 28, 2018
cocoboss:
atiku shut the f*ck up will you...weak ass grin grin
booharii tilll i DIE
buhari till u die, which can bad prayer u dey give to ur self, becuz buhari we know has fail diz country than pdp 16 yrs...
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Nobody: 5:55pm On Sep 28, 2018
Wikinaija:

See what NLC did in Union Bank in Akwa Ibom

https://wiki9ja.com.ng/gists/union-bank-uyo-shut-down-by-nlc-youth-wing-due-to-strike
chai! My bankshocked..it took me forever to collect money today. Though some banks are codedly offering services to ppl sha.
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by otunde527: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2018
Tyranny can't come and stay with us here

Check my siggy to get your bitcoin @ #340/$
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Adakintroy: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
The more they trump democracy. The more Jonathan is vindicated.

If the truth about Nigeria is revealed, many heroes will become vilian and many vilians heroes.
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by nelcliff(m): 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
Rrankdonga:
you know I think you should be as desperate as he is with your ambition, because the way you are going, you will die a pauper.

You nailed it bro.. Next time he will scan his tongue and lip first before commenting..

1 Like

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Nobody: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2018
I thought they say GEJ is a tyrant. Now they have seen the real tyrant.
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Naza25: 6:01pm On Sep 28, 2018
Power is transient
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Glink2018(m): 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2018
The democracy of the country is weeping, gasping and panting for survival.

The evil men that surrounds it keep flogging it with koboko of corruption, embezzlement , intimidation of the opposition party, religious , political and ethnic sentiment. Though they are using the tissue of lies
And make-up of make-believe to deceive people that it's well. But we all know that it is not well.

Who will salvage the nascent democracy of ours from all these blood-sucking demons, hypocrite and corrupt leaders at the corridor of power?

To be continued....
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by yommygift15: 6:10pm On Sep 28, 2018
the thing dey pepper am no be small

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by SadMemories(m): 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
Araoluwa005:
DUMB-ASS NA BUHARI NO KON DEY DESPERATE NOW.
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Believe7(m): 6:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
Pmb and atiku who's more desperate for power?? We talking about a man who attempted three times..atiku is only desperate to safe an already sinking Nigeria..

post=71611920]Why is this man so desperate for power self? [/quote]
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Guide777(m): 6:24pm On Sep 28, 2018
Araoluwa005:
You mean bubu?
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by 2016v2017: 6:35pm On Sep 28, 2018
AllTheWayUp:
Democracy is dead in Nigeria
Nigeria has gone to the dogs
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 28, 2018
Why do people use ‘temporal’ when they mean temporary. They DON’T mean the same thing. Why are they trying to be fancy?
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by maofemi1: 7:07pm On Sep 28, 2018
It's true. So you didn't remember this when you rigged the election in the south western states in 2003.

1 Like

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by godox2(m): 7:09pm On Sep 28, 2018
The time wey Atiku de appoint Governor, democracy dey Ok, but now that he no longer control the police, inec, civil defence, army and so on, democracy is dead abi?
Abeg Atiku park well, APC is too gentle to me.

2 Likes

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by gotnel: 7:12pm On Sep 28, 2018
chieyine:
The former Vice President and Presidential Aspirant in PDP spoke his mind concerning the Just Concluded Osun election. He said,
The result just declared today in Osun by the Independent National Electoral Commission in favour of the All Progressives Congress and its candidate is a travesty of justice. That was not democracy. That was a demonstration of tyranny.

The victory of the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party, Senator Ademola Adeleke, was firmly established last week on Saturday the 22nd of September, 2018.

This so-called victory of the APC is not a democratic victory. Observers, both foreign and domestic, reported the brazen intimidation of voters and outright suppression of voting in PDP strongholds with even PDP agents physically prevented from being at the polling units.

These actions showed to the whole world that this unnecessary rerun, in polling units cancelled or voided by the INEC, was nothing more than a red herring, to distract attention and gain time, while the ruling party perfected strategies to pull a fast one on the electorate, as it has done today.

I wish to say to Senator Ademola Adeleke and the good people of Osun State that I stand with you today and tomorrow in your time of need. I will not be presumptuous to tell you what to do. But what I can tell you is that whatever you choose to do, I will be with you both in word and in action.

Furthermore, I call on the international community not to stand idly by while democracy is being trampled upon. Nigeria is a very unique nation. We are very strategic to Africa in terms of population and location. A destabilised Nigeria will destabilise Africa and this must never be allowed to happen.

Thus, the international community must intervene to ensure that what happened in Osun must be investigated, reversed and prevented from spilling over to other gubernatorial, legislative and national elections.

Finally, I call on Nigerians to be on guard. The APC has shown its hand. It is the leprous hand of a tyrant. Therefore we must be alert in future elections, for as Thomas Paine said “eternal vigilance is the price of liberty.

Atiku Abubakar
Presidential aspirant of PDP & Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, 1999-2007.

Source: https://naijapolitico.com.ng/the-triumph-of-tyranny-is-only-temporal-atiku-tells-apc/

We always like to call international community to intervene in savings democracy from collapsed.
Why not call international community to help us out in the jungle that we have been living in time of no memorial.
Hypocrisy of the highest order.

1 Like

Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by biafrasun: 7:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
Araoluwa005:
. The same reason buhari contested many times, it's same desperation. fool zombie.
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by stinechykee: 7:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
Araoluwa005:
just like the way your so called mr integrity was desperate to contest like fourth times before he finally became president from those guys like you turn around now to accused helped him to finally became president,also your mr integrity promised to ruled only four years but now like power drunk, deceitful he is he is desperately want to contest for second term.So guy next you want to accuse another person first look inward and make sure your house is in other before you accuse
Re: The Triumph Of Tyranny Is Only Temporal, Atiku Tells APC by Justinah4real(f): 7:34pm On Sep 28, 2018
cocoboss:
atiku shut the f*ck up will you...weak ass grin grin
booharii tilll i DIE

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Form Alliance To Defeat Tinubu, Atiku – Adeyanju Urges Peter Obi, Others / Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 / A WOMAN PRESIDENT - THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR NIGERIA!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.