Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,801 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 (17959 Views)

Uhuru Kenyatta Bows For Muhammadu Buhari In London-photo / Wike Places Children Of Kenneth Eze Elemele On Scholarship / “more Trouble For Muhammadu Buhari On Presidential Election Petition Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by naptu2: 5:20am On Oct 07, 2022
Kenneth Okonkwo is currently campaigning for the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Babasola Kuti �� �� @RealSolaKuti

Kenneth Okonkwo in 2019. Not even 2015 when we can forgive those who did not know better.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDqnx0joIME

https://twitter.com/RealSolaKuti/status/1578137583523024897

Previous threads:

Nollywood Actor, Kenneth Okonkwo Resigns From APC Over Muslim-Muslim Ticket
https://www.nairaland.com/7223128/nollywood-actor-kenneth-okonkwo-resigns

Even Animals Are Also Stealing In APC Government - Kenneth Okonkwo
https://www.nairaland.com/7370260/even-animals-also-stealing-apc

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Corridon: 5:21am On Oct 07, 2022
That was when he was still living in bondage. He has seen the light now. Same way many of us supported APC or PDP in the past when we were still blinded. OBIdients are patriotic Nigerians that wants our country to work again.

140 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by ItsGoodToBeGood: 5:24am On Oct 07, 2022
Even Peter Obi was a Vice Presidential candidate of PDP in 2019. So nothing new

Just know that "Uwa n'eme ntughari"

57 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Djdamian(m): 5:28am On Oct 07, 2022
Politics in Nigeria is a joke

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Mazisimonekpa(m): 5:32am On Oct 07, 2022
No referendum no election in Biafraland

Mazi Simon Ekpa

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Tokskob2008: 5:34am On Oct 07, 2022
All Nigerian politicians are thieves. EOD!!

8 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Maxymilliano(m): 5:34am On Oct 07, 2022
He was formerly in APC and was once an aspiring governorship candidate , so it's expected of him. He left the APC due to Muslim-Muslim ticket adopted by the party, which contravenes his political ideology

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Softmirror: 5:37am On Oct 07, 2022
Corridon:
That was when he was still living in bondage. He has seen the light now. Same way many of us supported APC or PDP in the past when we were still blinded. OBIdients are patriotic Nigerians that wants our country to work again.

CHAI BIKO

5 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Racoon(m): 5:42am On Oct 07, 2022
My knowledge of Buhari cluelessness, incompetency and ineptitude dates back to his days as GOC 3 Division Jos and military HOS. The man is just wacked.

This was the tired bag of expired bones people like Tinubu, Buba Galadima, Kenneth Okonkwo etc went to resurrect, dust, polished and garbed in borrowed robes. See where it has landed a nation after 12 years of rejection by sane people.

Anyone who have a hand in enthroning this evil, cursed disaster of a government or still trying to ensue the continuity of these most wicked people ever seen in government will surely meet their Waterloo.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Beremx(f): 5:44am On Oct 07, 2022
He’s justified in his actions. I also was a Buharist, to being Atikulated and I am finally Obidient. Change for a better Nation is all that matters.
Even Buhari will become Obidient when Obi becomes President in 2023. grin grin

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by bender79: 5:46am On Oct 07, 2022
Maybe you should also give us someone like ffk's throw backs. I can assure that his own is the worst in the history of world politics.

10 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Racoon(m): 5:48am On Oct 07, 2022
Beremx:
He’s justified in his actions. I also was a Buharist........Change for a better Nation is all that matters.Even Buhari will become Obidient when Obi becomes President in 2023.
I remember you wella back then in 2015.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Nobody: 5:57am On Oct 07, 2022
All diz political hoes, jumping from one D to another, one thing is certain, they'll definitely get fvcked..

Caping why u leave one D for anoda is just noise wey no fit justify their fvcked ambition..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by naptu2: 6:10am On Oct 07, 2022
Reactions.

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by gidgiddy: 6:18am On Oct 07, 2022
naptu2:
Kenneth Okonkwo is currently campaigning for the Labour Party presidential candidate, Peter Obi.

Babasola Kuti �� �� @RealSolaKuti

https://twitter.com/RealSolaKuti/status/1578137583523024897

Kenneth Okonkwo is common political prostitute. At various times, he has told Nigerians that GEJ and Buhari were the best things in the world as he ran from PDP to APC

Now he is saying the same about Obi since porting to Labour party. In the next 4 years, he will say the same about someone else after joining another party

Just a common political prostitute

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by rexchazy(m): 6:22am On Oct 07, 2022
Mumu man, good governance Kee you there

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by general111(m): 6:26am On Oct 07, 2022
People are just trying to spot something wrong with keneth..
Buhari that moved from a jihadist to a reformed democrat na??
Tinubu that moved from a 90yr old man to a city boy of 65yrs na??...
Keneth believes that apc has failed him, dats all...
He was even nice enough to say it, unlike some people who know that apc but are still campaigning for them as a result of their pride...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by SucrePlum(f): 6:31am On Oct 07, 2022
Beremx:
He’s justified in his actions. I also was a Buharist, to being Atikulated and I am finally Obidient. Change for a better Nation is all that matters.

I remember back then, you and Omenka were so persistent. You literally made many people (including myself) sway towards voting Buhari, a decision I still regret till today. I always wanted to ask you what changed?

4 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by B2B23: 6:36am On Oct 07, 2022
So what!
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by AsomArchitectNG(m): 6:56am On Oct 07, 2022
He has seen the light and have decided to move on with Peter obi
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Pandev(m): 6:58am On Oct 07, 2022
Fear zombiedients. They are so fickle. Even Obi their Lord and saviour is also like that. cheesy

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Throwback: 6:58am On Oct 07, 2022
He has to support his fellow Igbo so as not to be termed a saboteur.

47 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by agadez007(m): 7:03am On Oct 07, 2022
Tinubu also had this to say about Atiku

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by omenka(m): 7:04am On Oct 07, 2022
I hold nothing against him. He's just another politician politicking. cheesy

This is why Jagaban and Baba, and indeed Wike, always have my respects. From 99 to date, dudes have stayed true to the banner they flew from day one. cool

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Jnrprince1(m): 7:05am On Oct 07, 2022
This man is a criminal
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by naptu2: 7:19am On Oct 07, 2022
More reactions.

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Okoroawusa: 7:21am On Oct 07, 2022
Beremx:
Who knows where you are jumping next in 2027

43 Likes

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by Nightwolf1: 7:23am On Oct 07, 2022
This one sef na topic? undecided
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by bigdammyj: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2022
Noted.

Nothing new.... If you decamp from any other political party to APC it is said that your sins are written off and when you decamp to Labour then, they'll say you meant well for Nigeria.
Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by MITCHELL96: 7:26am On Oct 07, 2022
Y'all shut the f^ck up, nobody knew he was going to be a failure twice.

Most of you all here will still campaign for Buhari if he was to go for a third term, most of you on here are wicked as f^ck!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Video Of Kenneth Okonkwo Campaigning For Muhammadu Buhari In 2019 by tiswell(m): 7:27am On Oct 07, 2022
'Andy Okeke" has seen the light,may the light shine upon every sensible Nigerian in 2023,insha Allah!

Be wise,vote Peter obi!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Apologises For Hard Decisions During His Tenure At Adesina’s Book Launch / A WOMAN PRESIDENT - THE ONLY SOLUTION FOR NIGERIA! / Buhari Wants Major Al-mustapha, Others Released

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.