Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,466 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:50 AM

How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (82528 Views)

Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) / How Kidnap Attempt On Children Was Foiled In A Church In Lagos. Photos/ Video / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by creatorsverse(m): 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Mr programmer clap for ursef all dis ones are beginners
Yahoo boys in my area are breaking record
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Sharpshooota: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
kurajordan:
This one nor be yahoo boy na. This is not the same format huspuppi, B Naira and co are using na.

Na student yahoo Boy hustling

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Nobody: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
Na was.
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by LZAA: 8:14pm On Sep 28, 2018
All this kain sarkon and Roger3D english sef
Which one is "quitted" grin grin

3 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Danpersie31(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
oboy this scammer jam bad market.. all this trash just for 45k? even without using any app I know this is fake if not y all d explaining abt oil company and d rest.
lol...really gat me cracking my ribs

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by KosyJerry(m): 8:15pm On Sep 28, 2018
The young man tried his luck and failed.. I wonder how many people have fallen for this crap shocked shocked.. Man must hustle LOL

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by horlahwaley(m): 8:16pm On Sep 28, 2018
one chatted me on instagram asking me to come do flip cash
if i send 20k him go return 60k to me in 2hours
I asked him to dash me 3k to complete my project. He blocked me. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by AdeFisayomi(f): 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
What is the App's name? ☺

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by mezarddinny: 8:17pm On Sep 28, 2018
Igbo amaka

now this one will make money from scamming people and then start fake bid and his brothers here will start hailing him

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Xkalaban(m): 8:19pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lmao! The scam star just got bursted. Hediots everywhere.....

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Nobody: 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
Igbo men and good business marketing..... All this story to just convince guys he's a good programmar and app developer....

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by citadels(f): 8:20pm On Sep 28, 2018
grin good for him ooo
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Goldenheart(m): 8:21pm On Sep 28, 2018
Yeye people everywhere
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by nokatakata: 8:22pm On Sep 28, 2018
This one nor be yahoo boy nau...na all this wretched ipod goats wey escape from village run enter lagos...na small small dem dey start...e go soon graduate into drugs then run go south africa or malaysia go dey do dirty job without complete papers...at the end you go see him picture for NL Front page say him don jump from 10 storey building while trying to escape from immigration.
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by iSpread(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Abeg, I need the programmer's number.
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lols
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by MJBOLT: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
undecided
[quote author=NigerArea post=71615783][/quote]
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by gsmcoder: 8:23pm On Sep 28, 2018
He was foolish to have clicked on your ip logger. I usually embed mine with photo or video grin but the picture part you scammed him.

3 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Baronnaire: 8:25pm On Sep 28, 2018
Funny enough, technology is capable of all those stunts and more... As long as you're connected to the World Wide Web, you are vulnerable. Not even the inventors (USA) are safe...
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by ericmor: 8:26pm On Sep 28, 2018
That person is a dumb illiterate. May be he’s on ogume thinking it will catch d guy cus anybody that fall for such format must be dumb also
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by mechanics(m): 8:31pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lolz, she was not smart.
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Nobody: 8:33pm On Sep 28, 2018
This idiot think we are fools here
You chatted with yourself and posted here
Idiot

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by DavidEsq(m): 8:36pm On Sep 28, 2018
psucc:
Got a call on Wed morning from a strange number asking me to call him back which I did. The guy knows my name and even my friend's. So he told me to get inside get a pen and a paper to take down some information he has for me regarding a contract with Exxon Mobil, Eket, he wants to surety for me. That he is going to share in the profits of the business.

So i simply dropped the call and continue on my morning chores. He called back to ask if I am ready with the pen and Paper, I should call him. I told him I am simply too busy to continue with him. He went off and till now, that my friend that seek for my welfare has not called again.

U wey call am back, na u kuku get time. Me I go tell am dat moment e say make I call am back, say "Oga no be u dey find something abi e no important? Why I go call u back"?
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by AlphaStyles(m): 8:37pm On Sep 28, 2018
Lmao show don spoil
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by blecin(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
rentAcock:
Fake fake fake. This is one person using two different phones to create a fake conversation all in hopes of going viral. Moreover, there is not stupid app that can detect all that info unless the "scammer" downloaded it. Bragging that he's a programmer as if being a progammer now means that you have NSA & FBI hacking prowess. Someone has been watching too much Hollywood movies.
You deserve an accolade for your observation.
OP, NOTE : NOT ALL NAIRALANDERS ARE MUMU LIKE YOU

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by geloorrrrdd(m): 8:38pm On Sep 28, 2018
All lies. There's no app that can track someone IP by merely chatting with the person on WhatsApp. You're not FBI. So STFU.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by experimentist: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2018
The Inyamiris grin
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 28, 2018
fasa2020:
I want that app. . .

Wake up bro! Even CIA HQ in Langley VA no get that app. FSB HQ in Moskow - Maybe! grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by OkijaYahoozee: 8:46pm On Sep 28, 2018

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.