Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,958 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" (82557 Views)

Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) / How Kidnap Attempt On Children Was Foiled In A Church In Lagos. Photos/ Video / ‘world’s Biggest Bank Robbery’ Foiled By Police In Brazil (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by BillgatesMaigad(m): 7:17am On Sep 29, 2018
Busted!

Exactly what happened to me last week on facebook. One useless punk tried to scam me but he couldn't because I'm too wise for that shit.
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Olibboy: 8:04am On Sep 29, 2018
Uncle please tell us a story
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by ItzChinnex(m): 9:35am On Sep 29, 2018
psucc:
Got a call on Wed morning from a strange number asking me to call him back which I did. The guy knows my name and even my friend's. So he told me to get inside get a pen and a paper to take down some information he has for me regarding a contract with Exxon Mobil, Eket, he wants to surety for me. That he is going to share in the profits of the business.

So i simply dropped the call and continue on my morning chores. He called back to ask if I am ready with the pen and Paper, I should call him. I told him I am simply too busy to continue with him. He went off and till now, that my friend that seek for my welfare has not called again.

Same thing happened to me. When he told me to get a pen I quickly told him he is a scam.
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by dreezybines: 10:00am On Sep 29, 2018
horlahwaley:
one chatted me on instagram asking me to come do flip cash
if i send 20k him go return 60k to me in 2hours
I asked him to dash me 3k to complete my project. He blocked me. grin

Lwkmd... Mad man
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Emmanuellllllll: 10:30am On Sep 29, 2018
rentAcock:
Fake fake fake. This is one person using two different phones to create a fake conversation all in hopes of going viral. Moreover, there is no stupid app that can detect all that info unless the "scammer" downloaded it. Bragging that he's a programmer as if being a progammer now means that you have NSA & FBI hacking prowess. Someone has been watching too much Hollywood movies.
Don't be ignorant � all these can be done easily by a simple smart phone.

2 Likes

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by DWJOBScom(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2018
rentAcock:
Fake fake fake. This is one person using two different phones to create a fake conversation all in hopes of going viral. Moreover, there is no stupid app that can detect all that info unless the "scammer" downloaded it. Bragging that he's a programmer as if being a progammer now means that you have NSA & FBI hacking prowess. Someone has been watching too much Hollywood movies.

Guy you too much!
You have finished the work o
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by tammie24: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2018
banze:
Am sorry for you, if you need all information of a total stranger, I will get it for you without stress under 5 hours.

No mind them

To be honest I'm surprise people actually believe you can't get those information
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Daniyke88(m): 4:46pm On Sep 29, 2018
Fake convo

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by Daniyke88(m): 4:48pm On Sep 29, 2018
tammie24:

No mind them

To be honest I'm surprise people actually believe you can't get those information

Nobody says u can't get those info but this particular chat is fake fake fake
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by tammie24: 9:14pm On Sep 29, 2018
Daniyke88:

Nobody says u can't get those info but this particular chat is fake fake fake
I agree it may be fake

But people get work sha
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by xavierx: 10:15pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by xavierx: 10:16pm On Sep 30, 2018
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by tammie24: 10:17pm On Sep 30, 2018
xavierx:

you cannot get an address.
I hear you
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by psucc(m): 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2018
Think you got it all right. I even met my friend he did mentioned his name and the guy told me the same person call him when I check, it is the same phone number. I guess it must be one of his friends residing in Uyo and I am going to work something out soon.
maxiuc:
grin. Watch your friends closely never reveal your the amount you have in your bank account to anyone

From today learn to keep your details tight to yourself the person who is doing that got the information from one of your friends

May God protect us all in this trying times
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by BrandHakim(m): 4:56pm On Oct 01, 2018
rentAcock:

It's actually possible for an app or software to get you those informations, and the apps are not very hard to obtain .

For instance I use a software to know exactly what you do when you visit a website and deduce what is your interest so I plan marketing strategy based on that.

You shouldn't underestimate technology these days
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by rentAcock(m): 5:14pm On Oct 01, 2018
BrandHakim:

It's actually possible for an app or software to get you those informations, and the apps are not very hard to obtain .

For instance I use a software to know exactly what you do when you visit a website and deduce what is your interest so I plan marketing strategy based on that.

You shouldn't underestimate technology these days

You use an app to know exactly what sites I visit and what I do there?? Are you Snowden? Unless I download the app or you know my ISP, IP address and use a packet sniffer, that's impossible.
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by BrandHakim(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2018
rentAcock:

You use an app to know exactly what sites I visit and what I do there?? Are you Snowden? Unless I download the app or you know my ISP, IP address and use a packet sniffer, that's impossible.

Yeah visit bendstack.com/home I can show you a video of exactly what you did on the site
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by methyl: 1:05pm On Dec 16, 2018
Convert your gift cards� to cash at genuine rate and for kiakia payment
� *Amazon gift cards*
� *iTunes gift cards*
� *Steam card wallet*
� *Google play cards*
� *Ebay gift cards*
� *Walmart gift cards*
We also buy bitcoin of any quantity ETC

We are trusted and your satisfaction is our goal.
WhatsApp *Instant cash* @ 08188373898
A trial today would definitely convince you .
*~Thank you~*

1 Like

Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by angelina08(f): 4:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by victorshaker: 5:03pm On May 17, 2021
otunde527:
Cool

Get your bitcoin cheaper with us

Ya rate ?
Re: How This Yahoo Boy's Format Was Foiled By His Smart "Client" by SALIRUGGED: 9:05am On May 18, 2021
grin ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rapper, KTS Dre Dies! Shot 64 Times As He Walked Out Of Jail / The Face Of The Lady Who Was Beheaded In Lagos Before Her Murder (Pics) / Dead Body Of The Female Airforce Officer Shot Dead By Lover In Makurdi (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.